Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

Edited to add more information for posters:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, http://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

"Localization" - Another Pret Prevarication!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rod.ney

    No Rod you missed the conversation again so I'll bring it back on ....

    First , in my post I made note of the fact that your office for Jesus in Jerusalem as disappeared so there is a good thing.


    Now we forge on to who flees Judea....
    Because the thread is about the area where the great trib happens I took the conversation to be about Judea. There was a flight of the people from there. The. people fled to Pella apparently which is some 50 miles from Jerusalem ...in some mountains

    Following is a bit about how Rod talks about this...
    Rod pins it down to Jews that become saved.... they were left to wrath in the great trib but they must have had a change of heart and become saved when the fighting started and the food ran out.... they are the ones who flee from the surrounded city.....good luck flee-ers! Whoops the wedding in heaven is either the actual resurrection or ome vision for John ABOUT the resurrection in heaven... you see Rod when they are actually resurrected they ARE IN heaven for the long haul meaning eternity. The great trib is on planet earth, right there in Judea, in fact it was called the Judean Rebellion and took place over 42 moths from 66 to 70 AD. It was a terrible time for those left behind... but what could they expect, after all it was God's wrath for their rejecting His son.

    So Rod one more try... Jesus advised some people to flee from Judea to the mountains...actually Jesus said that to 4 specific men and told them it was THEIR generation that would be involved in all of it.

    So it is extremely important in the determination of where the great tribulation was to accept who the 4 men were and who Jesus told to flee, what generation Jesus told to flee.

    Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.
    So Rod did you absorb that or not

    noble.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by roby3 View Post

      Noble ignores the FACT that there were some 8 months between the Roman sieges of jerusalem. There was no need for a swift flight from it at that time. People who chose to flee from J had plentya time to move their belongings with them.

      The NEXT time, when the beast breax his treaty with Israel, there won't be much time! And why will the mountains still be safe, at least for awhile? Cuz the beast will be concerned mainly with occupying Jerusalem, not every little nook & cranny of the land.
      What is this obsession you have in your constant quest to prove certain aspects of the bible to be in conflict. I point out who Jesus talks to , you bring up a cloudy day and say the 4 guys haven't seen what Jesus said they would see.... if you don't believe the bible and insist on making it fit your false understanding of certain things maybe the atheism board is for you.

      Jesus told them to flee when they see the armies.. you say they had 8 months... I don't really care...Jesus said flee and the fled!

      noble

      Comment


      • Originally posted by noble View Post

        What is this obsession you have in your constant quest to prove certain aspects of the bible to be in conflict. I point out who Jesus talks to , you bring up a cloudy day and say the 4 guys haven't seen what Jesus said they would see.... if you don't believe the bible and insist on making it fit your false understanding of certain things maybe the atheism board is for you.

        Jesus told them to flee when they see the armies.. you say they had 8 months... I don't really care...Jesus said flee and the fled!

        noble
        Your explanation is silly & inconsistent with actual history. The Roman army under vespasian came, besieged jerusalem for awhile, then returned with Vespasian to the city of Rome to support vespasian's becoming the new Caesar. Some 8 months later, V sent his son Titus with a Roman army under his command to besiege Jerusalem again. Thus, there was a long time people had between sieges to have fled Jerusalem. This shows this was NOT the time Jesus prophesied about, when people who believed Him should flee J AT ONCE, not even stopping to pick up a change of clothes. That situation has NOT yet occurred in Jerusalem since Jesus spoke those words.

        You try to twist both Scripture & history to fit your false pret doctrines, but it just WON'T WORK! History and reality make lies outta all pret assertions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by roby3 View Post

          Your explanation is silly & inconsistent with actual history. The Roman army under vespasian came, besieged jerusalem for awhile, then returned with Vespasian to the city of Rome to support vespasian's becoming the new Caesar. Some 8 months later, V sent his son Titus with a Roman army under his command to besiege Jerusalem again. Thus, there was a long time people had between sieges to have fled Jerusalem. This shows this was NOT the time Jesus prophesied about, when people who believed Him should flee J AT ONCE, not even stopping to pick up a change of clothes. That situation has NOT yet occurred in Jerusalem since Jesus spoke those words.

          You try to twist both Scripture & history to fit your false pret doctrines, but it just WON'T WORK! History and reality make lies outta all pret assertions.
          Yes I read that somewhere too Roby and Jesus wrote this:

          21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

          Did He say that or did He not?

          noble

          Comment


          • Originally posted by noble View Post

            Yes I read that somewhere too Roby and Jesus wrote this:

            21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

            Did He say that or did He not?

            noble
            Yes, He did. But the occasion to apply those words hasn't yet happened.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by roby3 View Post

              Yes, He did. But the occasion to apply those words hasn't yet happened.
              Who did He say the words to?

              noble

              Comment


              • Originally posted by noble View Post
                Rod.ney

                No Rod you missed the conversation again so I'll bring it back on ....

                First , in my post I made note of the fact that your office for Jesus in Jerusalem as disappeared so there is a good thing.




                Because the thread is about the area where the great trib happens I took the conversation to be about Judea. There was a flight of the people from there. The. people fled to Pella apparently which is some 50 miles from Jerusalem ...in some mountains

                Following is a bit about how Rod talks about this...
                Rod pins it down to Jews that become saved.... they were left to wrath in the great trib but they must have had a change of heart and become saved when the fighting started and the food ran out.... they are the ones who flee from the surrounded city.....good luck flee-ers! Whoops the wedding in heaven is either the actual resurrection or ome vision for John ABOUT the resurrection in heaven... you see Rod when they are actually resurrected they ARE IN heaven for the long haul meaning eternity. The great trib is on planet earth, right there in Judea, in fact it was called the Judean Rebellion and took place over 42 moths from 66 to 70 AD. It was a terrible time for those left behind... but what could they expect, after all it was God's wrath for their rejecting His son.

                So Rod one more try... Jesus advised some people to flee from Judea to the mountains...actually Jesus said that to 4 specific men and told them it was THEIR generation that would be involved in all of it.

                So it is extremely important in the determination of where the great tribulation was to accept who the 4 men were and who Jesus told to flee, what generation Jesus told to flee.

                Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.
                So Rod did you absorb that or not

                noble.
                WRONG again noble, Here is what you are supposed to be responding to, without DELETING it, so you can Misrepresent it to the readers ------------------------------------------
                Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                Yes Noble, that is God's plan to bring the Jews ( Graft them back into the Olive Tree, that they got cut off from and the Gentiles got Grafted into ) back to Him! They are the Wife of God the Father! Both believing Gentiles & Jews ( the One New Man in Ephesians ) in the Church are the Bride of Christ ( His Son )! He fetches them Pre-Trib. for His Wedding in Heaven ( Rev.19:7-8 )! Thus at His Post-Trib. return ( with His Bride Following Him - Rev.19:14 ) to REIGN in Jerusalem ( Isaiah 24:23/Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ), All of Israel shall be Saved - -- - Jeremiah 31:1
                [ The Remnant of Israel Saved ] “At the same time,” says the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.” ------------------------------ Romans 11:26
                And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;--------------------------------Isaiah 24:23
                The moon will be dismayed, the sun ashamed; for the Lord Almighty will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before its elders—with great glory.------------------- Acts 15:16
                ‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up; ---------------------------Zechariah 14:4
                On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.Zechariah 14:16
                Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.------------------------------------------------ So Next time, hit the Quote button ( like you are supposed to do noble ) and leave the person's post, that you are responding to! In that way it will be MUCH harder for you to Misrepresent to the readers, like you did here noble! Your game playing does NOT work with me because I brought that to the attention of the readers, so they can CLEARLY see how you Operated with your continuous Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of what I Correctly posted ( God's scriptures ) to refute you with noble! Deleting them wont work!

                Comment


                • Rod, it is true that all you have to do is fool yourself and it sure looks like you have succeeded in doing that, Here tho you appear to be trying to fool others and that is foolish.
                  Like don't give me your trash about what of your junk I haven't responded to... I have been explaining your errors to you for years. we are no going onto my arguments and that is right here:

                  No Rod you missed the conversation again so I'll bring it back on ....

                  First , in my post I made note of the fact that your office for Jesus in Jerusalem as disappeared so there is a good thing.




                  Because the thread is about the area where the great trib happens I took the conversation to be about Judea. There was a flight of the people from there. The. people fled to Pella apparently which is some 50 miles from Jerusalem ...in some mountains

                  Following is a bit about how Rod talks about this...
                  Rod pins it down to Jews that become saved.... they were left to wrath in the great trib but they must have had a change of heart and become saved when the fighting started and the food ran out.... they are the ones who flee from the surrounded city.....good luck flee-ers! Whoops the wedding in heaven is either the actual resurrection or ome vision for John ABOUT the resurrection in heaven... you see Rod when they are actually resurrected they ARE IN heaven for the long haul meaning eternity. The great trib is on planet earth, right there in Judea, in fact it was called the Judean Rebellion and took place over 42 moths from 66 to 70 AD. It was a terrible time for those left behind... but what could they expect, after all it was God's wrath for their rejecting His son.

                  So Rod one more try... Jesus advised some people to flee from Judea to the mountains...actually Jesus said that to 4 specific men and told them it was THEIR generation that would be involved in all of it.

                  So it is extremely important in the determination of where the great tribulation was to accept who the 4 men were and who Jesus told to flee, what generation Jesus told to flee.

                  Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.
                  So Rod did you absorb that or not

                  noble

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by noble View Post
                    Rod, it is true that all you have to do is fool yourself and it sure looks like you have succeeded in doing that, Here tho you appear to be trying to fool others and that is foolish.
                    Like don't give me your trash about what of your junk I haven't responded to... I have been explaining your errors to you for years. we are no going onto my arguments and that is right here:

                    No Rod you missed the conversation again so I'll bring it back on ....

                    First , in my post I made note of the fact that your office for Jesus in Jerusalem as disappeared so there is a good thing.




                    Because the thread is about the area where the great trib happens I took the conversation to be about Judea. There was a flight of the people from there. The. people fled to Pella apparently which is some 50 miles from Jerusalem ...in some mountains

                    Following is a bit about how Rod talks about this...
                    Rod pins it down to Jews that become saved.... they were left to wrath in the great trib but they must have had a change of heart and become saved when the fighting started and the food ran out.... they are the ones who flee from the surrounded city.....good luck flee-ers! Whoops the wedding in heaven is either the actual resurrection or ome vision for John ABOUT the resurrection in heaven... you see Rod when they are actually resurrected they ARE IN heaven for the long haul meaning eternity. The great trib is on planet earth, right there in Judea, in fact it was called the Judean Rebellion and took place over 42 moths from 66 to 70 AD. It was a terrible time for those left behind... but what could they expect, after all it was God's wrath for their rejecting His son.

                    So Rod one more try... Jesus advised some people to flee from Judea to the mountains...actually Jesus said that to 4 specific men and told them it was THEIR generation that would be involved in all of it.

                    So it is extremely important in the determination of where the great tribulation was to accept who the 4 men were and who Jesus told to flee, what generation Jesus told to flee.

                    Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.
                    So Rod did you absorb that or not

                    noble
                    Still WRONG noble! Jesus told His audience, by calling them " You " who kill the Prophets that He sent in OT times! He was referring to them ( His audience ) as the " You " who killed them, but it was Really their ancestors that killed them ( the Prophets ) noble! Same thing goes with the " This Generation " , that will actually be their offspring in the Future, that sees Amos 9:15 Transpire or the Fig Tree ( representing Israel ) Permanently Blossoming and Never to be scatted again ( which can ONLY be 1948 AD noble because Israel ( Jacob's offspring ) was NEVER permanently in their own land that God gave them at any point in time BEFORE 1948 AD noble! The " You " refers to their ancestors ( of the Past noble - because they actually are the ones that killed the Prophets that God sent them ) and the " This Generation " refers to their future offspring that do in Fact see Amos 9:15 happening in 1948 AD! They are of the " This Generation ", that will not all die BEFORE Jesus ( the resurrected Christ - Acts 2:29-321 ) returns to Jerusalem to rebuild & Reign as per Acts 15:16 & Isaiah 24:23 in conjunction with Rev.20:4-6 Noble! Noble Knows NOT that he Knows Not because these posted scriptures ( as is off the pages in the Bible ) CLEARLY refutes his Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) and opinions! Case Closed! The Great Trib. & Post-Trib. return is still future from when Amos 9:15 Transpired in 1948 AD! That's the " This Generation " that Jesus spoke of in Matt.24:32-34 noble! Nothing will EVER beat the Great-Trib. noble! Thus it did NOT happen in 67-70 AD as Preterists say ( Twisting - 2 Peter 3:16 ) because WWI & WWII have already BEATEN that Trib. on the Jews in 67-70 AD, and WWIII ( Armageddon - Rev.16:16 ) with Nukes will be the Real Great Trib. noble!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                      Still WRONG noble! Jesus told His audience, by calling them " You " who kill the Prophets that He sent in OT times! He was referring to them ( His audience ) as the " You " who killed them, but it was Really their ancestors that killed them ( the Prophets ) noble! Same thing goes with the " This Generation " , that will actually be their offspring in the Future, that sees Amos 9:15 Transpire or the Fig Tree ( representing Israel ) Permanently Blossoming and Never to be scatted again ( which can ONLY be 1948 AD noble because Israel ( Jacob's offspring ) was NEVER permanently in their own land that God gave them at any point in time BEFORE 1948 AD noble! The " You " refers to their ancestors ( of the Past noble - because they actually are the ones that killed the Prophets that God sent them ) and the " This Generation " refers to their future offspring that do in Fact see Amos 9:15 happening in 1948 AD! They are of the " This Generation ", that will not all die BEFORE Jesus ( the resurrected Christ - Acts 2:29-321 ) returns to Jerusalem to rebuild & Reign as per Acts 15:16 & Isaiah 24:23 in conjunction with Rev.20:4-6 Noble! Noble Knows NOT that he Knows Not because these posted scriptures ( as is off the pages in the Bible ) CLEARLY refutes his Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) and opinions! Case Closed! The Great Trib. & Post-Trib. return is still future from when Amos 9:15 Transpired in 1948 AD! That's the " This Generation " that Jesus spoke of in Matt.24:32-34 noble! Nothing will EVER beat the Great-Trib. noble! Thus it did NOT happen in 67-70 AD as Preterists say ( Twisting - 2 Peter 3:16 ) because WWI & WWII have already BEATEN that Trib. on the Jews in 67-70 AD, and WWIII ( Armageddon - Rev.16:16 ) with Nukes will be the Real Great Trib. noble!
                      Isn't this da ja vue all over again??? ANyway the audience Jesus was stak=lking to in Matthew 23 is described in Matthew 23:1

                      noble

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by noble View Post

                        Isn't this da ja vue all over again??? ANyway the audience Jesus was stak=lking to in Matthew 23 is described in Matthew 23:1

                        noble
                        And you still remain 100% refuted by my prior post, that still stands as is noble! Case closed! So deal with this, that you deleted noble --------------------------------- Originally posted by noble View Post
                        Rod.ney

                        No Rod you missed the conversation again so I'll bring it back on ....

                        First , in my post I made note of the fact that your office for Jesus in Jerusalem as disappeared so there is a good thing.




                        Because the thread is about the area where the great trib happens I took the conversation to be about Judea. There was a flight of the people from there. The. people fled to Pella apparently which is some 50 miles from Jerusalem ...in some mountains

                        Following is a bit about how Rod talks about this...
                        Rod pins it down to Jews that become saved.... they were left to wrath in the great trib but they must have had a change of heart and become saved when the fighting started and the food ran out.... they are the ones who flee from the surrounded city.....good luck flee-ers! Whoops the wedding in heaven is either the actual resurrection or ome vision for John ABOUT the resurrection in heaven... you see Rod when they are actually resurrected they ARE IN heaven for the long haul meaning eternity. The great trib is on planet earth, right there in Judea, in fact it was called the Judean Rebellion and took place over 42 moths from 66 to 70 AD. It was a terrible time for those left behind... but what could they expect, after all it was God's wrath for their rejecting His son.

                        So Rod one more try... Jesus advised some people to flee from Judea to the mountains...actually Jesus said that to 4 specific men and told them it was THEIR generation that would be involved in all of it.

                        So it is extremely important in the determination of where the great tribulation was to accept who the 4 men were and who Jesus told to flee, what generation Jesus told to flee.

                        Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.
                        So Rod did you absorb that or not

                        noble.
                        WRONG again noble, Here is what you are supposed to be responding to, without DELETING it, so you can Misrepresent it to the readers ------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                        Yes Noble, that is God's plan to bring the Jews ( Graft them back into the Olive Tree, that they got cut off from and the Gentiles got Grafted into ) back to Him! They are the Wife of God the Father! Both believing Gentiles & Jews ( the One New Man in Ephesians ) in the Church are the Bride of Christ ( His Son )! He fetches them Pre-Trib. for His Wedding in Heaven ( Rev.19:7-8 )! Thus at His Post-Trib. return ( with His Bride Following Him - Rev.19:14 ) to REIGN in Jerusalem ( Isaiah 24:23/Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ), All of Israel shall be Saved - -- - Jeremiah 31:1
                        [ The Remnant of Israel Saved ] “At the same time,” says the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.” ------------------------------Romans 11:26
                        And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;--------------------------------Isaiah 24:23
                        The moon will be dismayed, the sun ashamed; for the Lord Almighty will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before its elders—with great glory.------------------- Acts 15:16
                        ‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up; ---------------------------Zechariah 14:4
                        On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.Zechariah 14:16
                        Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate theFestival of Tabernacles.------------------------------------------------ So Next time, hit the Quote button ( like you are supposed to do noble ) and leave the person's post, that you are responding to! In that way it will be MUCH harder for you to Misrepresent to the readers, like you did here noble! Your game playing does NOT work with me because I brought that to the attention of the readers, so they can CLEARLY see how you Operated with your continuous Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of what I Correctly posted ( God's scriptures ) to refute you with noble! Deleting them wont work!

                        Comment


                        • Rod,

                          Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.
                          This is new to the conversation and you ignored it so try again. As far as the rest of your post goes it has been responded to and your repeating it changes nothing.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by noble View Post
                            Rod,



                            This is new to the conversation and you ignored it so try again. As far as the rest of your post goes it has been responded to and your repeating it changes nothing.
                            The Great Trib. is how God the Father Brings His Wife ( Israel ) back to Him because they are the ones who are Temporarily Blinded in disbelief and Not the Bride of Christ, that will be in Heaven for His wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 ), while the Great Trib. is going on at planet earth in Israel! Yes unbelieving Gentiles will be on earth in their nations TOO noble! The 666 Mark will be World wide, but the MOL ( AC ) headquarters will be in Jerusalem, where he EXALTS ( 2 Thess.2:4 noble ) himself as God in the Jews rebuilt Temple ( that they get to build in the First half of Daniel's 70th seven, called the 7 Year Trib. noble! They get to rebuild it when the MOL or AC confirms the covenant ( middle east peace Treaty ) to get those 7 years STARTED! But he breaks that 7 year covenant in the MIDDLE of that seven by having his FP ( mentioned in Rev.19:20 noble ) set up the AOD mentioned in Matt.24:15 by using his followers to set it up as per Rev.13:14b-15 noble! That's what starts the Great-Trib. ( Jer.30:7 ; Dan.12:1 & Matt.24:21 ) just after the Two witnesses finish their 1,260 days ( 3.5 years noble ) of prophesying in the First half of the seven, and get killed & Raptured to heaven Mid-Trib. as per Rev.11:3-12 noble! So yes indeed it will be the left behind Jews that will Fllee to the mountains when they see the AOD mentioned in Matt.24:15 getting set up in their rebuilt Temple! The 666 Mark will be World wide though noble! No one on earth can then buy or sell on the open Word Market unless they take that mark in Rev. chapter 13 noble! Those who become Believers will have to hide and live off the land in remote places if they want to survive without taking that mark! So in that sense, yes it is world wide noble!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                              The Great Trib. is how God the Father Brings His Wife ( Israel ) back to Him because they are the ones who are Temporarily Blinded in disbelief and Not the Bride of Christ, that will be in Heaven for His wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 ), while the Great Trib. is going on at planet earth in Israel! Yes unbelieving Gentiles will be on earth in their nations TOO noble! The 666 Mark will be World wide, but the MOL ( AC ) headquarters will be in Jerusalem, where he EXALTS ( 2 Thess.2:4 noble ) himself as God in the Jews rebuilt Temple ( that they get to build in the First half of Daniel's 70th seven, called the 7 Year Trib. noble! They get to rebuild it when the MOL or AC confirms the covenant ( middle east peace Treaty ) to get those 7 years STARTED! But he breaks that 7 year covenant in the MIDDLE of that seven by having his FP ( mentioned in Rev.19:20 noble ) set up the AOD mentioned in Matt.24:15 by using his followers to set it up as per Rev.13:14b-15 noble! That's what starts the Great-Trib. ( Jer.30:7 ; Dan.12:1 & Matt.24:21 ) just after the Two witnesses finish their 1,260 days ( 3.5 years noble ) of prophesying in the First half of the seven, and get killed & Raptured to heaven Mid-Trib. as per Rev.11:3-12 noble! So yes indeed it will be the left behind Jews that will Fllee to the mountains when they see the AOD mentioned in Matt.24:15 getting set up in their rebuilt Temple! The 666 Mark will be World wide though noble! No one on earth can then buy or sell on the open Word Market unless they take that mark in Rev. chapter 13 noble! Those who become Believers will have to hide and live off the land in remote places if they want to survive without taking that mark! So in that sense, yes it is world wide noble!
                              Here is what you are responding to:
                              Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.

                              So the key here is that the sacrifices stopped 2000 years ago and the abomination had to be 1290 days from that.
                              Answer that Rod. Don't bother looking in your study guide the answer won't be in there. The bible says that Rod and if you can't answer it you are a king sized loser.

                              noble

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by noble View Post

                                Here is what you are responding to:
                                Okay... absorb this Rod... Jesus told John, ANdrew, James and Peter that when they see the abomination, the abomination which was 1290 days before the ceasing of sacrifices,Daniel 12:11, they should flee Judea... now what good would it do if the great trib was world wide meaning outside of Judea... how could you flee from the great trib? Well you could't which means the great trib was only in Judea.

                                So the key here is that the sacrifices stopped 2000 years ago and the abomination had to be 1290 days from that.
                                Answer that Rod. Don't bother looking in your study guide the answer won't be in there. The bible says that Rod and if you can't answer it you are a king sized loser.

                                noble
                                Wakey wakey again noble! Yes Jesus Told them about it, BUT they Never lived to SEE it! So that is EXACTLY why the scriptures says " Let the READER Understand " noble, so that the ones in the Future, when it actually Transpires will know what to do - Flee to the mountains noble! Only the Father knows when it will Transpires as per Matt.24:36 noble, and that is EXACTLY why the Bible says it to the readers because NO one knows of that day & hour! Thus all generations can prepare ( Just in case they are the Generation noble ) by Reading the Bible, so they will know what to do when the AOD gets set up - Flee to the Mountains! l-------------------------------------------- Matthew 24:15-17 New International Version (NIV)


                                15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel -— let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Footnotes:
                                1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11
                                Matthew 24:36 New International Version (NIV)

                                The Day and Hour Unknown


                                36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X