Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

Edited to add more information for posters:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, http://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Trump now completely isolated on wiretapping issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by America View Post
    In less than two months, Drumpf has literally established himself as the most dishonest president in this country's history.
    Your accusations carry no weight.

Atheists and stalinettes are famous for hurling accusations.

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    1)The point is the idea we have a president who hasn't paid taxes since 1995.
    Atheists trained to hurl accusations without gathering information.

Comment

• Originally posted by DasBrille View Post

You don't know that the DNC claim is incorrect. The FBI is investigating it,

We DO KNOW that Trump's wiretapping claim is garbage. And by "WE" I include you, because you know it is garbage.
      I'm not a hater of anyone. I sit back and observe this crazy world and laugh a lot. I've been waiting for a non-politician to become the President of the U.S. for many years but I never expected they would vote Donald Trump as their leader. He's a great salesman and was able to build a big company selling his name but other than that, he's like any other President who hasn't got a clue how to run a country with 300 million selfish people in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcforever View Post

I'm not a hater of anyone. I sit back and observe this crazy world and laugh a lot. I've been waiting for a non-politician to become the President of the U.S. for many years but I never expected they would vote Donald Trump as their leader. He's a great salesman and was able to build a big company selling his name but other than that, he's like any other President who hasn't got a clue how to run a country with 300 million selfish people in it.
        Fine. You still know that Trump's farcical wiretapping claim is just that. Farcical. That's because hos cretinous supporters elected a man one of whose character flaws is that he just can't keep his big mouth shut. Another flaw is that he is a pathological liar. I don't think that is a laughing matter.

And hating a pathological liar who cannot keep his big mouth shut is not only morally justifiable, it is morally required.

Comment

Fine. You still know that Trump's farcical wiretapping claim is just that. Farcical. That's because hos cretinous supporters elected a man one of whose character flaws is that he just can't keep his big mouth shut. Another flaw is that he is a pathological liar. I don't think that is a laughing matter.

And hating a pathological liar who cannot keep his big mouth shut is not only morally justifiable, it is morally required.
          I'm sure Trump and everyone involved in the campaign was spied on by various groups of people including government agencies. We will never know the truth because they're all liars.

Comment

You don't know that the DNC claim is incorrect. The FBI is investigating it,

We DO KNOW that Trump's wiretapping claim is garbage. And by "WE" I include you, because you know it is garbage.
            Watch all the conservatives pivot from "LOCK HER UP!" to "Just because there's an investigation that doesn't mean there was any wrongdoing." lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DasBrille

No,
              Oh good. So you're admitting Trump associates were being wiretapped according to the New York Times.

Thanks for acknowledging what we already knew......

Comment

I'm sure Trump and everyone involved in the campaign was spied on by various groups of people including government agencies. We will never know the truth because they're all liars.
                The problem with Trump is when he ran for office, he said he was going to do several thing. He actually is. The experienced politicians lie and don't fulfill promises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nebekednezzar View Post

Oh good. So you're admitting Trump associates were being wiretapped according to the New York Times.

Thanks for acknowledging what we already knew......
                  No, I did not say that. Stop making stuff up. It makes you look disconnected with reality, or worse.

What you run away from is that Trump's claim he was bugged by Obama is garbage. It was garbage right from the beginning. Now everyone except pathological liar Trump and his sorry little poppinjay Spicer knows it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

The problem with Trump is when he ran for office, he said he was going to do several thing. He actually is. The experienced politicians lie and don't fulfill promises.
                    It won't make any difference in the long run because God has a much different plan arranged for all the inhabitants on earth.

Zephaniah 1
                    18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Comment

It won't make any difference in the long run because God has a much different plan arranged for all the inhabitants on earth.

Zephaniah 1
                      18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.
                      I agree. Totally. Talk about global warming. fire in His jealous wrath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

I agree. Totally. Talk about global warming. fire in His jealous wrath.
                        Since were created in the invisible spirit of God, we have nothing to worry about.

Isaiah 43
                        1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
                        2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

Comment

No, I did not say that. Stop making stuff up. It makes you look disconnected with reality, or worse.

What you run away from is that Trump's claim he was bugged by Obama is garbage. It was garbage right from the beginning. Now everyone except pathological liar Trump and his sorry little poppinjay Spicer knows it too.
                          Your only argument now requires robust word games.

You don't know the actual law or what happened. Fake news ginned up left winger anger and false accusations.

Comment

No proof? Did you speak with Obama? Of course he lies.

Comment

Working...
                            X