View RSS Feed

Messenger

1. God's covenant with Living Creatures

Genesis 9:12-16 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I makebetween me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: [13] I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. [14] And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: [15] And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Arriving at Daniel's 1335 days -Hanukkah-Feast of dedication Part 2

contd....

Ac 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Arriving at Daniel's 1335 days -Hanukkah-Feast of dedication Part 1

Arriving at Daniel's 1335 days -Hanukkah-Feast of dedication

The bible is silent about the beast Greece (Leopard ) the 3rd beast of Daniel and only the imagery is given that this beast was part of the first three beasts whose dominion was taken away but their lives prolonged. But Daniel did prophesy about this beastly rule of Satan which was fulfilled in the days of Alexander the Great.

Da 8:21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Great Tribulation and Shortening of Days Part 6

contd...

7) 4 watches:We have heard the 6th trumpet because the third part are brought into the fire of Great Tribulation

Re 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Hour, day, month and year are 4 watches and corresponds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Great Tribulation and Shortening of Days Part 5

contd...

Re 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
    19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast