1) In Gen 17:1 God introduced himself (His "self") to Abraham, using singular pronoun, verb, definite article, and noun: "egw eimi 'o theos" = [I Am The God..."]

"egw" = Nominative Singular Personal Pronoun = "I"
"eimi" = First-Person-Singular Indicative Present Active Verb = "AM"
"'o" = Nominative Singular definite article = "The"
"theos" = Nominative Masculine Singular Noun = "God"

This tiny introduction tells Abraham that God is a singular God, i.e., that he is one person. That is the significance of the Person-singular aspect of the pronoun, as it references "God" who is saying it.

That is the significance of the verb, because it tells us how many "persons" are covered by the verb; one, or more than one. God tells Abraham that He (God) is a singular person God.

That is the significance of the singular definite article; it tells us how many persons are referenced in that little word "The." It also tells us that there is definitely (the application of a definite article when opposed to an indefinite article "a") one God and that God is singular as to number of persons referenced.

That is the significance of the noun; singular once more pointing us to the number of persons under consideration by use of this form of noun.

So Abraham, upon introduction, understands that God is a singular-person deity, referencing only one "self" as involved in who it is that is that particular God.

2) In Exodus 3:14 God introduced Himself (His "self") to Moses using singular 1st person singular pronoun, 1st person singular verb, singular definite article, and singular verb participle- "egw eimi 'o wn" = "I AM THE BEING."

"egw" = Nominative Singular personal pronoun = "I"
"eimi" = First Person Singular Indicative Present Active Verb = "AM"
"'o" = Nominative Singular Definite Article = "THE"
"wn" = present active nominative masculine singular present active verb participle = "BEING"

Between these examples we learn that God is not a multiple-person singular being.He is a singular-person singular being God.

Later He will be identified as "Elohim, eloahh, Adone, Adonay, El, Jehovah, God the Father, who sends HIS Holy Spirit to accomplish His (The Father's) will.

Later it will be established that Jesus was not with the Father in creation, nor prior to his (Jesus's) conception by the Holy spirit.

Later, it will be established that God continues to declare Himself (His "Self") to be singular in person and in being, throughout the scriptures of the Old Testament, and into the New.

Later it will be established"God" is not just a formal name by which our deity is known to us, it also references a category of being, (Lords many & Gods many") of which our God declares He is singular Person and Being.

Later it will be established that for Jesus to be God, God cannot continue to establish Himself (His "Self") as a singular person singular being, if in fact He is triune in number and in nature. It would make Him the God of Confusion.