Evangelical Registration Private Forums
Directions to Register for the Evangelical private rooms, go to "Settings" located in Header upper right, then check side bar
in your user settings to Networking, then Permission Groups, you will have to agree to the Evangelical Statement of faith and then be admitted to the Evangelical forums in a day or so by Admin.
* Friends & Contacts
* My Albums
* Permission Groups
* Event Reminders
Evangelical Board Statement of Faith
The purpose of the Evangelical forums is to provide a place where evangelicals may discuss issues of theology, discipleship, evangelism amongst themselves without the nearly constant interruption from critics that occurs throughout the other forums on CARM. Access to the board is granted only after you affirmed the following statement of faith. We hope that the wording of the thirteen points comprising the statement of faith are firm enough that persons from a different religion or faith than evangelical Christianity cannot affirm them, yet loose enough so that all evangelicals from throughout the Body of Christ may participate in the Evangelical Forum.
In order to qualify for being able to post on the Evangelical Board, you must agree to the following statement of faith.
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- That there is but one true God in all existence, in all places, and in all time, who is the Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons. God is a Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is presently true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- That Jesus will return bodily to this world to fulfill His ministry and calling as God and Lord.
- That the Holy Spirit, like the Father and the Son, has a will, can grieve, love, hate, and is worthy of all worship and honor.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to convict men, regenerate the sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all people. This justification and salvation is obtained by grace through faith alone for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ, by faith, are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus become children of God.
- That water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation or necessary for salvation.
- That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment which will not end.
- That the Lord and God possess an exhaustive foreknowledge of all things potential as well as actual and that there is nothing God does not know.
- You agree that homosexual/lesbian acts are sin as is pedophilia, incest and beastiality. Evangelical posters permitted in this group are pro life personally/politically and do not approve of homosexual marriage.
If you agree to the SOF, you will then go to your Settings, upper right of boards, then down left column, to Networking - Permission Groups, please click on the Group memberships and follow instructions. You will click on join group, select submit, window will pop up asking why you request to join, please type that you agree to the SOF, then submit and it will inform you it is not a public forum, meaning you will have to be given access by Diane, but the application has been submitted. After that, when you log in next time (or after she gives you access which may take a day or so), you will then see the Evangelical Forums in the MAIN menu under Evangelical section and Evangelical listed under your user name if you select the title to replace member.
Diane is the administrator of the Evangelical Board and will grant you posting privileges for that board and other forums in the Evangelical section, should you have any difficulties please email Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or post to this thread your request or questions.
CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS AND RESEARCH MINISTRY
Copyright Matthew J. Slick, 1996 - 2015
Last edited by CARM Admin; 04-22-15 at 11:26 AM.