artificial birth control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artificial birth control

only the Catholic Church condemns abc (artificial birth control like pills, etc...), all other Christian churches allow abc. I hope these Christian churches, since they oppose abortion, will realize that the pill is an abortifacient. Are you aware of that?

from nan.....Would you mind showing me where God condemns birth control?

genesis38: 9 but Onan, who knew that they would not be reckoned as his, frustrated the act of marriage when he mated with her, sooner than breed sons in his brother’s name. 10 Him too, for this abominable deed of his, the Lord punished with death.

Comment

Originally posted by ramcam2 View Post
      genesis38: 9 but Onan, who knew that they would not be reckoned as his, frustrated the act of marriage when he mated with her, sooner than breed sons in his brother’s name. 10 Him too, for this abominable deed of his, the Lord punished with death.
      you should do some research on that. non RCC research.

Comment

https://carm.org/why-did-god-kill-ma...is-seed-ground
        ~~My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.~~

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.~~

~~Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, WHO HAS SAVED US and called us with a holy calling, NOT ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began~~

Comment

only the Catholic Church condemns abc (artificial birth control like pills, etc...), all other Christian churches allow abc. I hope these Christian churches, since they oppose abortion, will realize that the pill is an abortifacient. Are you aware of that?

It was my understanding that birth control pills are hormones, not poison. Although I am not a pharmacist by any stretch of the word.

Comment

When all Catholics stop using birth control, get back to us. Until the, clean your own house.
            ~~My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.~~

~~Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, WHO HAS SAVED US and called us with a holy calling, NOT ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began~~

Comment

Your church speaks out of both sides of its mouth. It condemns it on one hand but its followers use it constantly. Your church condemns a lot of things, and its people do it regardless. Next.
              Rom 5:1
              5 Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, NASB

Rom 5:6
              6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. NASB

Rom 5:8
              8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. NASB

Rom 5:10
              10 For if while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. NASB

Comment

Thats your proof of God condemning birth control? We've been over this. Since in your mind God condemns this, please make a list for us of all the other people in the entire bible that spilled their seed and God whacked them because of it. We'll wait.
                Rom 5:1
                5 Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, NASB

Rom 5:6
                6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. NASB

Rom 5:8
                8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. NASB

Rom 5:10
                10 For if while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. NASB

Comment

Originally posted by 4Him View Post

When all Catholics stop using birth control, get back to us. Until the, clean your own house.
                  Why did Protestant denominations change their teaching concerning birth control?

Do you know who Margaret Sanger was?

Do you also favor abortion?

What is the primary end of marriage, do you know?
                  Last edited by Mysterium Fidei; 01-13-2020, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterium Fidei View Post

Why did Protestant denominations change their teaching concerning birth control?

Do you know who Margaret Sanger was?

Do you also favor abortion?

What is the primary end of marriage, do you know?
                    Re read my post. Clean your own house dude.

Comment

Yep that makes it so moral. Why then do RC couples use contraceptives. And you haven't answered Nan's question in this post. By the way apparently the RC condemns it because it stops their numbers growing not because they care about them once they are born.

Maybe the priests should use them as that would stop their children being born outside marriage.
                      Last edited by Balshan; 01-13-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Re read my post. Clean your own house dude.
                        Yeah, I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it. This is a topic the Protestants should definitely drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterium Fidei View Post

Yeah, I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it.
                          Yea, the hypocrisy of Catholics on this topic is too overwhelming.

This is a topic the Protestants should definitely drop.
                          Hardly....Catholics use artificial birth control just as much if not more than non Catholic Christians.

Comment

Yea, the hypocrisy of Catholics on this topic is too overwhelming.

Hardly....Catholics use artificial birth control just as much if not more than non Catholic Christians.
                            You know I wouldn't be surprised if the RCC came up with a way around the ban on birth control. They found a way around divorce, they nullify the marriages. I am sure the leadership could do it, if they put their minds to it.

I am sure how reliable this study is:

Guttmacher’s analysis of data from the federal government’s National Survey of Family Growth found that the vast majority of American women of reproductive age (15–44)—including 99%of all sexually experience women and 98%of those who identify themselves as Catholic—have used a method of contraception other than natural family planning at some point.

https://www.guttmacher.org/article/2...traceptive-use
                            Last edited by Balshan; 01-13-2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mica View Post
                              you should do some research on that. non RCC research.
                              Yes, and I found out that all of Christianity before 1930 agreed that abc is morally evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X