Eph. 2:8-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mesenja View Post

I am the wrong peson to ask. Did you forget that according to Created God put me under strong delusion and according to you I drank the Kool-Aid?
    Diversion and cop.out. If you don't know, just say so. If you can't figure it out, say so. If you are looking for an official lds church answer, well......
    I am just a miserable sinner, saved by grace and can do nothing of myself to merit God's favor. Yet by faith in Jesus I am an adopted son of the king and will live with Him eternally.

Comment

My link takes me to this post.
      Well hey!!! - that's what he said!! Go argue with him, y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by organgrinder View Post

Diversion and cop.out. If you don't know, just say so. If you can't figure it out, say so. If you are looking for an official lds church answer, well......
        God gave me potent Kool-Aid to drink remember that's put me under such a strong delusion that I don't know what to answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

Well hey!!! - that's what he said!! Go argue with him, y'all.
          He did where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
            But those saved by the blood of Jesus, trusting Him only for salvation, and not at all in themselves, and their imperfect works, are made a new creation in that faith,who then can bear fruit pleasing to God.
            How are you claiming --"trusting Him only for salvation, and not at all in themselves, and their imperfect works,"--somehow dissolves the link between our walk and God's Blood unto the forgiveness of sins?

1 John 1:7 ---King James Version (KJV)
            7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by brotherofJared View Post
              And he was. Paradise isn't heaven.

All supposition. You say he didn't "have to earn" his salvation. That's cool, but we don't know that he obtained salvation. All we know is that he was with Christ in paradise that day which isn't heaven.
              The thief asked to be remembered in Christ's kingdom. Christ responded that he would be in Paradise with Him that day. Stands to reason that Paradise is part of God's kingdom.

And how do you know the thief wasnt saved? Answer: you dont.
              "The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace." ~ Numbers 6:24-26

~ You can't follow Christ and false prophets at the same time. ~

Comment

God gave me potent Kool-Aid to drink remember that's put me under such a strong delusion that I don't know what to answer.
                Perhaps...but you are still afraid to answer. Such is your Mormon apologetic ability. I hope the lurkers see how you "defend" your faith. Pathetic in my book.
                I am just a miserable sinner, saved by grace and can do nothing of myself to merit God's favor. Yet by faith in Jesus I am an adopted son of the king and will live with Him eternally.

Comment

Perhaps...but you are still afraid to answer. Such is your Mormon apologetic ability. I hope the lurkers see how you "defend" your faith. Pathetic in my book.
                  Perhaps? Isn't that what you and Created said of me? That I am under God's delusion and drank the Kool-Aid? And you should not be saying that what God does is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by brotherofJared View Post

Really? which historian are you talking about?
                    Todd Compton.
                    "The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace." ~ Numbers 6:24-26

~ You can't follow Christ and false prophets at the same time. ~

Comment

Perhaps? Isn't that what you and Created said of me? That I am under God's delusion and drank the Kool-Aid? And you should not be saying that what God does is pathetic.
                      Actually your inability to answer a simple question and diversions are pathetic. Such is what passes for your Mormon apologetics.

Comment

Actually your inability to answer a simple question and diversions are pathetic. Such is what passes for your Mormon apologetics.

Please stop saying that God's will for me is pathetic. God has stricken me with His delusion making me erratically post gibberish without any cogent recognition of God's truth,a difficulty to focus,willful ignorance,inability to be cognent and introspective speculation. I suspect that somewhere in all this God has made me use pathetic diversions. Sorry but LDS can't help this. It's God will for us to be like this.

Originally posted by Created View Post
                        LDS can't help,it's very diffiCULT to focus when God has stricken you with His delusion,it causes them to erratically post gibberish without any cogent recognition of Gods Truth,just their own introspective speculation by way of willful ignorance and blindly following of Joseph 'Stone Gazer' Smiths non-sense. I pity their ignorance.
                        [

Comment

• Originally posted by Created View Post
                          Wow, it sounds very much like you are wasting your time here, might I suggest cutting your loss'?
                          You don't get it. What I finally realized was a waste of time, was pointing out flaws in the attacks coming from certain posters and hoping they would repent (change their ways, improve their behavior). I no longer expect any such improvement, and therefore stopping by isn't so much a waste of time.
                          Besides, it doesn't take more than a minute to see what's passing for evangelism here, point out a fallacious attack or two, and then get out and back to where the air is fresh and clean.

Comment

Having faith in Jesus ONLY/ALONE for salvation, great and free, is NOT the same thing as "cheap grace." But those saved by the blood of Jesus, trusting Him only for salvation, and not at all in themselves, and their imperfect works, are made a new creation in that faith,who then can bear fruit pleasing to God. Thst doesn't include Mormon temple works, or the covenants made therein to a false God.
                            Uh, what did that have to do with the post you claim to be responding to?

Comment

Show me where I said my post was proof I know something about Mormonism...

However, I do know a bit about it. I have been studying it for over 8 years.
                              I agree with your assertion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magdalena View Post

Todd Compton.
                                Wagoner was quoted, too. And that lady that wrote No Man Knows My History. I forget her name. I think she was quoted in the book, as well. Though not sure if she was in that particular chapter. But the entire book was heavily footnoted and well-cited.
                                "It is easy to fool a man, but almost impossible to get him to admit he was fooled." (attributed to Mark Twain)

"If the truth hurts--it's working." (Anonymous)

"Let the wife make her husband glad to come home and let him make her sorry to see him leave." (Martin Luther)

"A layman who has the Scripture is more than Pope or council without it."
                                (Martin Luther)

"A Mormon acquaintance once pushed Mark Twain into an argument on the issue of polygamy. After a long and tedious exposition justifying the practice, the Mormon demanded that Twain cite any passage of scripture expressly forbidding the practice of plural marriage. 'Nothing easier,' Twain replied, 'No man can serve two masters.'"
                                (source unknown)

Comment

Working...
                                X