Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is only a test. I repeat, this is only a test. Do not...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is only a test. I repeat, this is only a test. Do not...

Oh - not that button. ( Too late )

Testing -

Okay - working!
    Last edited by inertia; 02-15-2020, 07:36 PM.
    " But I, the LORD, make the following promise: I have made a covenant governing the coming of day and night. I have established the fixed laws governing heaven and earth. " ( Jeremiah 33:25, NET)

- The exact sciences also start from the assumption that in the end, it will always be possible to understand nature, even in every new field of experience, but that we may make no a priori assumptions about the meaning of the word "understand." - Heisenberg

Image posting test -

Posting below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Medal of Honor.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	239

Success!
    " But I, the LORD, make the following promise: I have made a covenant governing the coming of day and night. I have established the fixed laws governing heaven and earth. " ( Jeremiah 33:25, NET)

- The exact sciences also start from the assumption that in the end, it will always be possible to understand nature, even in every new field of experience, but that we may make no a priori assumptions about the meaning of the word "understand." - Heisenberg

Comment

Originally posted by inertia View Post
      Testing -

Okay - working!
      Works. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Truther View Post

Works. Yay!
        Welcome back Truther but stay out of trouble!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhDay View Post

Welcome back Truther but stay out of trouble!

God bless you,

SeventhDay
          Thank you. I will try hard?

Comment

Thank you. I will try hard?
            That is the problem! Identify with who you are in Christ and walk out of that! God help us! I am in the same boat as you but Jesus is with us!

Why is it that we struggle to enter the Seventh Day of rest?

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhDay View Post

That is the problem! Identify with who you are in Christ and walk out of that! God help us! I am in the same boat as you but Jesus is with us!

Why is it that we struggle to enter the Seventh Day of rest?

God bless you,

SeventhDay
              I am resting. The Holy Ghost gave me that

Comment

I am resting. The Holy Ghost gave me that
                I am not sure if I am in a dream or not or awake or not but I love sleep too much!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

Image posting test -

Posting below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Medal of Honor.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	239

Success!
                  Testing how an "unapproved" reply works here.

After posting, do I receive a green background with the "unapproved" label attached? hmm...

Comment

Testing how an "unapproved" reply works here.

After posting, do I receive a green background with the "unapproved" label attached? hmm...
                    The answer is yes - to date.

Comment

Retesting an image post:

...and the choir agrees! An image posting success. ( hallelujah )

Comment

Testing -

Okay - working!
                        Jer 33:

22 To the degree that the armies of heaven are past counting and the sand by the sea past measuring, I will increase the descendants of my servant David and the L'vi'im ministering to me.'"

23 This word of ADONAI came to Yirmeyahu:

24 "Haven't you noticed that these people are saying, 'ADONAI has rejected the two families he chose'? Hence they despise my people and no longer look at them as a nation.

25 Here is what ADONAI says: 'If I have not established my covenant with day and night and fixed the laws for sky and earth,

26 then I will also reject the descendants of Ya'akov and of my servant David, not choosing from his descendants people to rule over the descendants of Avraham, Yis'chak and Ya'akov. For I will cause their captives to come back, and I will show them compassion.'"

but ? do you know the real meaning of this passage ? It concerns Israel and her constant disobedience ... RE verse 11
                        11 the sounds of joy and gladness and the voices of bridegroom and bride, the voices of those who sing, 'Give thanks to ADONAI-Tzva'ot, for ADONAI is good, for his grace continues forever,' as they bring offerings of thanksgiving into the house of ADONAI. For I will cause those captured from the land to return, as before," says ADONAI.
                        Blessings to you......

Comment

Originally posted by Witness4u View Post

Jer 33:

22 To the degree that the armies of heaven are past counting and the sand by the sea past measuring, I will increase the descendants of my servant David and the L'vi'im ministering to me.'"

23 This word of ADONAI came to Yirmeyahu:

24 "Haven't you noticed that these people are saying, 'ADONAI has rejected the two families he chose'? Hence they despise my people and no longer look at them as a nation.

25 Here is what ADONAI says: 'If I have not established my covenant with day and night and fixed the laws for sky and earth,

26 then I will also reject the descendants of Ya'akov and of my servant David, not choosing from his descendants people to rule over the descendants of Avraham, Yis'chak and Ya'akov. For I will cause their captives to come back, and I will show them compassion.'"

but ? do you know the real meaning of this passage ? It concerns Israel and her constant disobedience ... RE verse 11
                          11 the sounds of joy and gladness and the voices of bridegroom and bride, the voices of those who sing, 'Give thanks to ADONAI-Tzva'ot, for ADONAI is good, for his grace continues forever,' as they bring offerings of thanksgiving into the house of ADONAI. For I will cause those captured from the land to return, as before," says ADONAI.
                          Blessings to you......
                          Quick question:

What version did you quote from?

Comment

An illusory test:

Comment

That is black and white as they come. God bless!

Comment

Working...
                              X