Announcement

Collapse

MESSAGE TO ALL USERS

- You are responsible to know the rules. https://carm.org/forum-rules
- We are working/modifying super membership stuff (http://carm.org/super-members)
- 12/27/2019 As most of you are aware, the carm forums crashed a few weeks ago. These boards are their replacement. They are formatted the same as the old ones. All your previous posts and reputation points are gone since we are on a completely new server. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Matt Slick
Founder and President of CARM.org
See more
See less

prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! I asked our pastor to continue to add prayers for your country until the crisis is past.
    "It is easy to fool a man, but almost impossible to get him to admit he was fooled." (attributed to Mark Twain)

"If the truth hurts--it's working." (Anonymous)

"Let the wife make her husband glad to come home and let him make her sorry to see him leave." (Martin Luther)

"A layman who has the Scripture is more than Pope or council without it."
    (Martin Luther)

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
      Great news! I asked our pastor to continue to add prayers for your country until the crisis is past.
      They are trying to reduce fuel this week but this is the start of the fire season. But this cooler weather is going to help. Thank you for your prayers. God is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Balshan View Post

They are trying to reduce fuel this week but this is the start of the fire season. But this cooler weather is going to help. Thank you for your prayers. God is amazing
        Seriously PNG and the islands around Australia are raising funds and sending help, these are poor areas. I wont get this right but PNG has a saying it does not matter how much you have it is good to give and help, it is the Melanesian way. Sausage sizzles are big thing in Australia for raising money and they were raising money using this Aussie way.

God is amazing these countries are poor, they are not well paid. He opens hearts.

Comment

God certainly is. I asked our pastor to continue to pray for Australia every Sunday until your wildfire crisis is over. He said he would do so.
          "It is easy to fool a man, but almost impossible to get him to admit he was fooled." (attributed to Mark Twain)

"If the truth hurts--it's working." (Anonymous)

"Let the wife make her husband glad to come home and let him make her sorry to see him leave." (Martin Luther)

"A layman who has the Scripture is more than Pope or council without it."
          (Martin Luther)

Comment

God certainly is. I asked our pastor to continue to pray for Australia every Sunday until your wildfire crisis is over. He said he would do so.
            Good News the mega fire in Northern NSW is now contained.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Him View Post

So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers.

Moved thread to prayer request board.
              Now you done it.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...orrential-rain

325 mm of rain

12.79 inches of rain

According to Luke's account, on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus encountered ten lepers. He healed them, but only
              one returned to thank Jesus afterward.

Comment

Too much rain some places last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by nouveau View Post

Now you done it.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...orrential-rain

325 mm of rain

12.79 inches of rain

According to Luke's account, on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus encountered ten lepers. He healed them, but only
                  Yes I was waiting for the news this morning. I was wondering about the Gippsland fires and Kangaroo Island fires to see if they got enough. I think 30 fires were put out by the rain. Don't forget the fire season is for the next two months. But it has put out some fires, down south we didn't get enough to put them out, only had about 50 mm. But we are expecting more on Wednesday. Also some drought areas in Queensland haven't had rain for years, so it is great. You can never get enough rain, as it has been so dry it is running off and not going deep but hopefully this is the end of the drought. Strange to think some kids have reached 3 yrs of age and had not seen rain.

This is a strange country. But the rain is needed to put out fires and break the droughts. Thank you for the prayers, they are being answered. Still more rain needed but it is great and also a massive relief.

Oh this country is thanking God for rain. It is also very appreciative of all the prayers from people around the world and all their other help. Thank you all, answered prayers are great to see and we can see God's glory.

I think it shows how much we need His help, we cannot control weather but He can.
                  Last edited by Balshan; 01-18-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Balshan
                    Balshan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry I looked at the cancelled weather map ap. I will have to remove that ap. Our state is getting thunder for today. Hopefully this brings rains to the north east of the state were the fires are. More blessings. Praise the Lord. It is great to feel the rain.
                    Last edited by Balshan; 01-18-2020, 07:52 PM.

Yes I was waiting for the news this morning. I was wondering about the Gippsland fires and Kangaroo Island fires to see if they got enough. I think 30 fires were put out by the rain. Don't forget the fire season is for the next two months. But it has put out some fires, down south we didn't get enough to put them out, only had about 50 mm. But we are expecting more on Wednesday. Also some drought areas in Queensland haven't had rain for years, so it is great. You can never get enough rain, as it has been so dry it is running off and not going deep but hopefully this is the end of the drought. Strange to think some kids have reached 3 yrs of age and had not seen rain.

This is a strange country. But the rain is needed to put out fires and break the droughts. Thank you for the prayers, they are being answered. Still more rain needed but it is great and also a massive relief.

Oh this country is thanking God for rain. It is also very appreciative of all the prayers from people around the world and all their other help. Thank you all, answered prayers are great to see and we can see God's glory.

I think it shows how much we need His help, we cannot control weather but He can.
                  So the "wet" season is ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by nouveau View Post

So the "wet" season is ahead?
                    Yes the cyclones are coming and the monsoons are welcome. And the Indian dipole has gone.

Comment

Thank you for all your prayers. A lot of fires are out or been contained and some areas that have been in drought received rain. Please pray that the rain reaches all drought areas. Thank you so much. Praise the Lord that He hears and answers your prayers. It is a blessing.

Comment

Working...
                      X