Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rod.ney View Post
    Case NOT closed!
    Yes the Case is closed. I proved Satan and his followers are cast into the lake of fire.

You can snatch all the verses from Daniel to Romans, to Thessalonians to Hebrews to claim he's not. But I proved you were wrong.

Case Closed. Satan goes to hell and those who deny Jesus is King of Kings go with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemi View Post

Yes the Case is closed. I proved Satan and his followers are cast into the lake of fire.

You can snatch all the verses from Daniel to Romans, to Thessalonians to Hebrews to claim he's not. But I proved you were wrong.

Case Closed. Satan goes to hell and those who deny Jesus is King of Kings go with him.
      See that Resaders?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hemi PURPOSELY leaves out my entire quote because it CLEARLY shows he was 100% WRONG to have said on Record on CARM that Satan & his Followers are the ones that get tossed ALIVE into the LOF in Rev.19:20, when Rev.20:1-15 CLEARLY says Satan goes the PIT ( Rev.20:1-3 ) First ( while those Two Beasts of Rev. chapter 13 go in the LOF in Rev.19:20 )! Then 1000 years later Satan & his Followers join those Two Beast in the LOF ( that went in 1000 years earlier in Rev.19:20 ) as per Rev.20:7-10 for Satan and Rev.20:11-15 for his followers at the GWTJ! Case closed on Hemi who keeps on hiding this FACT that he got CAUGHT on record on CARM when I asked him WHO gets Tossed Alive into the LOF in Rev.19:20! His answer was Satan & his Followers, which is 100% WRONG as I just proved here using the scriptures on that TOPIC! You remain rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 Hemi! The readers can CLEARLY see that because I EXPOSED the part of my post that you Purposely left out!

Comment

See that Resaders?
        I saw it, you failed to provide ONE verse in your verse snatching out of context quest, to prove Satan and his followers will not be cast into the lake of fire, and you provided not ONE verse even out of context to show where the Antichrist is mentioned being a man or cast into the lake of fire, and you provided not One verse to prove your antichrist doctrine that Jesus is not King of Kings already.

And you failed miserably to address why the "rod of iron" will save when the Bible tells us Jesus and His gospel is the only path to salvation. Case Closed!

Comment

• Satan is not YET cast into the LOF. In fact, the LOF is uninhabited now, as final judgment hasn't occurred. First, the AC, his sidekick the false prophet will be cast alive into the LOF at jesus' return, the milennium occurs, & at its end, Satan is cast into the LOF where the beast & FP ARE.(will be at that time)

Comment

• Originally posted by robycop3 View Post

Not ACTUALLY. That's a fact of history. Preterism is the belief that ALL has been fulfilled.
            I think you are intentionally throwing the baby out with the bath water... There is Full Preterism and Partial Preterism... Full Preterism is what you are describing... I fully agree that Full Preterism is as phony as a Ford Corvette...

I gladly embrace Partial Preterism... Partial Preterism nicely fits in to the Post Millenial Paradigm... I am sure you are going to disagree because, if I remember right, you hold to Dispensational Premillenial eschatology...

Comment

I saw it, you failed to provide ONE verse in your verse snatching out of context quest, to prove Satan and his followers will not be cast into the lake of fire, and you provided not ONE verse even out of context to show where the Antichrist is mentioned being a man or cast into the lake of fire, and you provided not One verse to prove your antichrist doctrine that Jesus is not King of Kings already.

And you failed miserably to address why the "rod of iron" will save when the Bible tells us Jesus and His gospel is the only path to salvation. Case Closed!
              So if you SAW that, then quit try-ing to hide it and admit that you were 100% WRONG to say the answer to my question concerning Rev.19:20 ( Beast & FP getting tossed alive into the LOF ) are Satan & his followers because Rev.20:1-15 CLEARLY shows that Satan gets Abyssed ( bound in the PIT - Rev.20:1-3 ) when the ones in Rev.19:20 are tossed into the LOF! Then after 1000 years, Rev.20:7-15 Clearly tells us that Satan gets loosed for a short season and then he joins the Two that got tossed into the LOF ( the Beast out of the Sea & Beast out of the earth in Rev. chapter 13 ) in Rev.19:20! The Beast out of the earth in Rev.13:11 is CLEARLY identified as the FP in Rev.19:20! The Beast out of the sea in Rev.13:1 is who we CORRECTLY call the MOL in 2 Thess.2:4, who Exalts himself as God! And yes we can also correctly call him the AC ( AntiChrist )! The True GOD of the scriptures is a Trinity ( FSHS - see Matt.28:19 ) and Satan likes to mimic that Trinity by having himself ( Satan ) and his AC ( the Beast out of the sea in Rev.13:11 ) and the Beast out of the earth in Rev.13:11, called the FP in Rev.19:20! Thus the Trinity ( FSHS ) and the Anti-Trinity ( Satan, AC, & FP )! Case closed on Hemi's former answer to Rev.19:20, where his answer stated ( on Record on CARM - as I copied & pasted it ) that they are Satan & his followers getting tossed into the LOF! I NEVER said Satan & his followers will NOT get cast into the LOF because Rev.20:7-15 Proves they do, BUT I Clearly proved that they are NOT the Two getting tossed in Alive in Rev.19:20! Yes indeed the Beast out of the sea is who we correctly call the AC or MOL in 2 Thess.2:4! And yes Jesus is King of Kings Right now seated at the right side of God the Father ( see Acts 2:33 ) in Heaven, BUT He will allow Dan.9:27 to transpire BEFORE He returns ( Matt.24:29 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:4-6 ) to Physically ( in His supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 ) REIGN on this old earth for 1000 Years before He creates the New one in Rev.21:1 and REIGN on Forever! Jesus has NOT returned to do that yet! He is still in Heaven! the 2000 years of the Age of Grace ( that started on Pentecost in 33 AD when the HS was sent in Acts chapter Two ) or Church age will END when 1 Thess.4:14-17 Transpires! We're still in the Church age, near its end! Yes the AC can be called an IT ( when it is referred as the Spirit of AC in 1 John 4:3 ) just as the Holy Spirit is sometime referred to as IT in the BIBLE ( like in Mark 13:11 )! You remain rebuke as per 2 Tim.3:16!
              Last edited by rod.ney; 03-21-2020, 05:51 AM.

Comment

So if you SAW that, then quit try-ing to hide it !
                The Cae against your false doctrine is Closed.

Jesus is ruling with a rod of iron. John wont literally eat a book and Jesus won't literally hit people with an iron rod. Acts 2, among other New testament scriptures, places Jesus on His throne already, the throne of David, and He is ruling at the right hand of His Father.

Antichrist doctrine denies that and follows John Hagee and denies Jesus came to Be the Anointed One, the Christ, the King of Kings. The carnal minded dispensationalists reject the Truth that the capital city of God's people, Jerusalem, is not in the middle east but is above and is the mother of all of God's people. Dispensationalists hate that and despise that Truth and desire a physical and carnal temple made with hands. that they can feel and touch and bow to and slit the throats of goats and bulls and watch the blood flow..

But God's people see Jesus, and Know we are the Temple of God. and the blood flowed ONCE for ALL. We despise the carnal attempts to bring God down and buld Him a dwelling place bult by an unbelieving people who reject His son.

Case Closed! Satan and his followers will be cast into the lake of fire.
                Last edited by Hemi; 03-21-2020, 02:14 PM.

Comment

The Cae against your false doctrine is Closed.

Jesus is ruling with a rod of iron. John wont literally eat a book and Jesus won't literally hit people with an iron rod. Acts 2, among other New testament scriptures, places Jesus on His throne already, the throne of David, and He is ruling at the right hand of His Father.

Antichrist doctrine denies that and follows John Hagee and denies Jesus came to Be the Anointed One, the Christ, the King of Kings. The carnal minded dispensationalists reject the Truth that the capital city of God's people, Jerusalem, is not in the middle east but is above and is the mother of all of God's people. Dispensationalists hate that and despise that Truth and desire a physical and carnal temple made with hands. that they can feel and touch and bow to and slit the throats of goats and bulls and watch the blood flow..

But God's people see Jesus, and Know we are the Temple of God. and the blood flowed ONCE for ALL. We despise the carnal attempts to bring God down and buld Him a dwelling place bult by an unbelieving people who reject His son.

Case Closed! Satan and his followers will be cast into the lake of fire.
                  Yes indeed Satan ( Rev.20:7-10 ) & his Followers ( Rev.20:11-15 ) will get tossed into the LOF, Hemi, BUT NOT when you WRONGFULLY said they would in Rev.19:20 ( as I cut & Pasted that on record Wrong view of yours, that you keep on leaving out in your responses, Hemi ) because those Two in that verse are CLEARLY Satan's Two Beasts of Rev.13:1 + 11 and Rev.19:20 identifies the Beast of Rev.13:11 as the False Prophet ( FP )! The Beast of Rev.13:1 is CLEARLY the MOL in 2 Thess.2:4! 1 Thess.4:14-17 Clearly happens ( Christ's Bride the True Church taken to Heaven for His wedding in Rev.19:7 ) BEFORE 2 Thess.2:1-8 happens ( the 7 year Trib. of Dan.9:27 )! Yes indeed God placed the prophecy of Dan.9:27 on hold till His current Age of Grace ( 2 Days for God and some 2000 years for us as per Psalm 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8 ) ENDS at the Pre-Trib. ( Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 ) that we call the Rapture! There is also a Mid.-Trib. Rapture of the Two witnesses in the MIDDLE of Dan.9:27 as per Rev.11:3-12! When that happens, the GREAT Trib. ( 2nd half of Dan.9:27, Hemi ) of 3.5 years STARTS and Jesus will Physically ( in His Immortal SuperNatural Flesh & Bone Resurrection Body of Luke 24:39, Hemi ) return ( Immediately - Matt.24:29 ) to REIGN for 1000 years BEFORE Creating the New earth ( to REIGN on FOREVER ) as per Rev.20:4-6 + 21:1! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) Hemi! The New earth is not here yet! According to your Twisted view it is already here and the old one with seas is gone! I can CLEALY see the seas on this current earth Hemi! Preterism is one of Satan's deceptions and that is why CARM will not allow those views to get posted on the Eschatology forum ( so we have to go to this Forum to debate it )! Your view remains Rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!
                  Last edited by rod.ney; 03-22-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Yes indeed Satan ( Rev.20:7-10 ) & his Followers ( Rev.20:11-15 ) will get tossed into the LOF, Hemi,
                    Right. So what's your major malfunction?

Stop verse snatching and confusing yourself and you'd see that's what I've been pointing out to you.

Now show me ONE verse that says the Antichrist will be cast into the lake of fire. You can't because it doesn't exist. Case Closed.

Comment

Right. So what's your major malfunction?

Stop verse snatching and confusing yourself and you'd see that's what I've been pointing out to you.

Now show me ONE verse that says the Antichrist will be cast into the lake of fire. You can't because it doesn't exist. Case Closed.
                      FYI Hemi the MALFUNCTION is yours as I proved in the Part of my post that you deleted when you pushed the Quote button! I will post that part and highlight it in RED so the readers can see your deception! ---------------
                      [QUOTE=rod.ney;n102841]Yes indeed Satan ( Rev.20:7-10 ) & his Followers ( Rev.20:11-15 ) will get tossed into the LOF, Hemi, BUT NOT when you WRONGFULLY said they would in Rev.19:20 ( as I cut & Pasted that on record Wrong view of yours, that you keep on leaving out in your responses, Hemi ) because those Two in that verse are CLEARLY Satan's Two Beasts of Rev.13:1 + 11 and Rev.19:20 identifies the Beast of Rev.13:11 as the False Prophet ( FP )! The Beast of Rev.13:1 is CLEARLY the MOL in 2 Thess.2:4! 1 Thess.4:14-17 Clearly happens ( Christ's Bride the True Church taken to Heaven for His wedding in Rev.19:7 ) BEFORE 2 Thess.2:1-8 happens ( the 7 year Trib. of Dan.9:27 )! --------------------- Now Admit that you were WRONG to say that they are the ones tossed in when Rev.19:20 happens! Case closed!

------------------ Here's that verse -------------------- Revelation 19:20 New International Version (NIV)

20 But the ( MOL in 2 Thess.2:4 that I call the AC Hemi ) beast ( of Rev.13:1, that is NOT Satan, as you said Hemi because he goes in 1000 years later in Rev.20:7-10 ) was captured, and with it ( Yes that scripture calls the Beast or MOL an IT, Hemi ) the ( FP ) false prophet ( The Best of Rev.13:11, that is NOT his follows as they go in at Rev.20:11-15 Hemi ) who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur ( the LOF, Hemi ).
                      Last edited by rod.ney; 03-25-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

FYI Hemi....
                        No, the Case Is Closed. You follow the Antichrist and deny Jesus is King o Kings. You spread a false doctrine and deny Satan will be cast into the lake of fire along with all of those who deny Jesus is King of Kings.

Dispensationalism is a Phony set of goofy doctrines that leads souls to Hell. The King Jesus is ruling with a rod of iron and only those of us who accept Him as King will be with Him in the end. Everyone who deny He is King are antichrists and will burn in Hell.

Grow up and act like a grown man.

Comment

No, the Case Is Closed. You follow the Antichrist and deny Jesus is King o Kings. You spread a false doctrine and deny Satan will be cast into the lake of fire along with all of those who deny Jesus is King of Kings.

Dispensationalism is a Phony set of goofy doctrines that leads souls to Hell. The King Jesus is ruling with a rod of iron and only those of us who accept Him as King will be with Him in the end. Everyone who deny He is King are antichrists and will burn in Hell.

Grow up and act like a grown man.
                          See that Readers?!!!!!!!!!!!! Hemi is still hiding the FACT ( by deleting that part of my responses each time I rebuke him with scriptures - God's say so on the matter ) that he was 100% Wrong to say Satan & his Followers are the Two that get tossed alive into the LOF in Rev.19:20 ( as I asked him in my former post over a week ago )! So yes the Case is closed on your WRONG say so there Hemi, because Rev.20:7-10 is when ( 1000 Years after the Two in Rev.19:20 get tossed in FIRST ) Satan gets tossed in, and Rev.20:11-15 is when his Followers get tossed in! You remain rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! So you need to grow up ( as you wrongfully said to me, Hemi ) and STOP Deceiving by Purposely deleting those parts of my Posts that caught you on record on CARM! Those deleted parts have scriptures that refutes your say so concerning Rev.19:20!
                          Last edited by rod.ney; 03-26-2020, 09:14 AM.

Comment

See that Readers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Yeah see that READERS!!!!!!!! Rodney FAILED to provide ONE verse that shows the Antichrist is a man and he Failed to show ONE verse where the Antichrist is cast into the lake of fire.

I proved with scripture Satan and all his followers will be cats into the lake of fire. This old man Rodney has believed a lie for so long all he want to do is deny Jesus is King of Kings and that Satan will be cats into the lake of fire with wll those who deny Jesus is King of Kings.

Comment

Yeah see that READERS!!!!!!!! Rodney FAILED to provide ONE verse that shows the Antichrist is a man and he Failed to show ONE verse where the Antichrist is cast into the lake of fire.

I proved with scripture Satan and all his followers will be cats into the lake of fire. This old man Rodney has believed a lie for so long all he want to do is deny Jesus is King of Kings and that Satan will be cats into the lake of fire with wll those who deny Jesus is King of Kings.
                              Yes I did provide those verses, BUT Hemi deleted them after he pushed the Quote button to respond here with his deceptions! ----------- So here's that ENTIRE post of mine that Proves it ---------------------
                              Originally posted by
                              rod.neyView Post
                              See that Readers?!!!!!!!!!!!! Hemi is still hiding the FACT ( by deleting that part of my responses each time I rebuke him with scriptures - God's say so on the matter ) that he was 100% Wrong to say Satan & his Followers are the Two that get tossed alive into the LOF in Rev.19:20 ( as I asked him in my former post over a week ago )! So yes the Case is closed on your WRONG say so there Hemi, because Rev.20:7-10 is when ( 1000 Years after the Two in Rev.19:20 get tossed in FIRST ) Satan gets tossed in, and Rev.20:11-15 is when his Followers get tossed in! You remain rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! So you need to grow up ( as you wrongfully said to me, Hemi ) and STOP Deceiving by Purposely deleting those parts of my Posts that caught you on record on CARM! Those deleted parts have scriptures that refutes your say so concerning Rev.19:20!

Comment

Yes I did provide those verses,
                                No you didn't, you are now fabricating just to try to get your way. You have never provided one verse to actually back up any of your goofy false doctrine.

Comment

Working...
                                X