All objections have been laid aside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbeachhead View Post

I'll be fascinated to hear your claims concerning demons. Care to elaborate?
    Yeah, like the demons following Bethel and Bill Johnson, this board has demons infiltrating it daily trying to fool the very elect by making false claims that they can speak in languages they haven't been taught, raise the dead, reattach severed limbs, read the stars and all kinds of nonsense.

But the demons in such posters are by their own free will. Jesus cast the demons out of the land just as prophesied. Only those who invite them back in can be overtaken.

As for myself, I refuse to follow your strange doctrine that makes false claims of miracles such as raising the dead or reattaching heads of those beheaded. By Not following your strange fire I cannot be possessed or overtaken by selfish desires or fake claims of being a "faith healer" or an Apostle. I have no such pride and cannot be overtaken by a demon sent by satan. I follow Jesus who gave us ALL the message Greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world. See, as long as I follow Him and not you, I have zero chance of being fooled by a false prophet or one of those WoF demons that has deceived millions. .

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi View Post

Yes as John and the scriptures tell us, the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. His complete Word is finished, you or anyone else have anything to add to it. If you do, whatever you add is from Satan and Not from Jesus who is the Word.

It is complete and we see Jesus face to face by His complete word. By the compete Word we KNOW the false prophets, the false and fake faith healers, and all liars.
      The complete word says, "Your sons and your daughters will prophesy..." and that this promise is for "...all who come to believe..." What extra-biblical revelation do you have that nullifies what the Word actually says? ...because there is nothing that sets a time limit on ..."all who will come to believe..." All still means all.
      Last edited by tbeachhead; 02-11-2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Witness4u
        Witness4u commented
        Editing a comment
        Acts 2 and Joel 2,, Amen..

Yeah, like the demons following Bethel and Bill Johnson, this board has demons infiltrating it daily trying to fool the very elect by making false claims that they can speak in languages they haven't been taught, raise the dead, reattach severed limbs, read the stars and all kinds of nonsense.

But the demons in such posters are by their own free will. Jesus cast the demons out of the land just as prophesied. Only those who invite them back in can be overtaken.

As for myself, I refuse to follow your strange doctrine that makes false claims of miracles such as raising the dead or reattaching heads of those beheaded. By Not following your strange fire I cannot be possessed or overtaken by selfish desires or fake claims of being a "faith healer" or an Apostle. I have no such pride and cannot be overtaken by a demon sent by satan. I follow Jesus who gave us ALL the message Greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world. See, as long as I follow Him and not you, I have zero chance of being fooled by a false prophet or one of those WoF demons that has deceived millions. .
      Ahhhh.,...I get it. You have reached Nirvana in your religion, you have become the nexus and the center of the universe....

You don't have to worry about demon possession...

...or the demon possessed. Jesus was sent out to set the captives free. For you, setting captives free is not for today...you only need to care about you.

Thank you for your frank and transparent response.

Comment

Ahhhh.,...I get it. You have reached Nirvana in your religion, you have become the nexus and the center of the universe....

You don't have to worry about demon possession...

Funny how you didn't recognize those words from the Bible. LOL!

So you don't believe Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God Himself are greater than Satan and demons. Fine, that's your problem, not mine.

But the scriptures themselves prove you're wrong. They tell us God has provided a way of escape for any temptation, the Spirit doesn't have fellowship with demons, the Word, according to Jesus, is what separates us from evil, Satan, demons, the world, yet here you are claiming demons can overpower the Holy Spirit and indwell a Christian!!!

No, since He came Christians are protected from the world, not the other way around. The Holy Spirit is our seal, our guarantee.

But your doctrine explains how Bethel can lie to people and use mysticism and magic and astrology and numerology and all kinds of abominable rituals such a tarot cards to fool the gullible and weak. And that's why raising Olive failed even though millions of their followers "came in agreement".

Comment

Funny how you didn't recognize those words from the Bible. LOL!
          "Greater is He that is in me" is one verse in 66 books...ignoring the rest as you do is not wise...Here, where you say, "See, as long as I follow Him and not you, I have zero chance of being fooled by a false prophet or one of those WoF demons that has deceived millions. " That's not scripture, and although the principle is quite true, it is He, not you who decides who's following whom. Your claim to "follow" while you ignore His very words, and yet you erase them from heart and scripture. That is not following at all. Read the end of Revelation as to what happens to those who take away from the words of the book...Not a good idea to add or subtract.

So you don't believe Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God Himself are greater than Satan and demons. Fine, that's your problem, not mine.
          This is so irrational, I'm not sure you want a serious response, but...here you go...for anyone else who cares: Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Where did Jesus find the demon possessed? Among the gentiles? Exactly twice...the rest of the demon possessed were among Israelites. Jesus was assailed by satan...not once in the desert, but every opportune time as it is written. Do you really believe that satan lay down and rolled over, and that there is no more? Are you in a rabbit hole somewhere? You know nothing at all about missionaries in countries outside your little parish. The Word was never sent for you. You've made that clear. If, as Jesus said, "Believers..." and you say you are not..."will cast out demons...", and that's in His Word, do you realize that you're going to have to explain why Jesus' words do not apply to believers? You have to! Here's the thing. The demon possessed are throughout the scriptures, and deliverance has happened and will continue until satan is put under. He's not stopped seeking whom He might devour. I'm glad your self-satisfied, but the demon-possessed, those who are oppressed...they're the ones to whom Jesus was sent. Not to you.

You don't need anything. You've got it all. Congratulations. You might want to consider not attacking those who have been equipped to set the captives who are still captive free. What you say of the believer might be true. I've never worried about the believer. I won't worry about you...you say you have it all, and because you have so much, you're that much more responsible to give an account when your day comes. Good luck.

I have neighbors who do not know their left hand from their right. Any gift I have is given for their sake not for my sake. I'm not saved because I'm anointed...I'm anointed to bring salvation to those whom Jesus is reaching and saving in my area, and the area is so dark and rife with longstanding witchcraft, I know what I need to prevail.

I'm glad His gifts still function. He did not leave us bereft. In fact, I'm not worse off than the apostles were...Jesus Himself said I'm better off...

But the scriptures themselves prove you're wrong. They tell us God has provided a way of escape for any temptation, the Spirit doesn't have fellowship with demons, the Word, according to Jesus, is what separates us from evil, Satan, demons, the world, yet here you are claiming demons can overpower the Holy Spirit and indwell a Christian!!!
          Again...not really you I'm worried about. You're so self-satisfied, you cannot have what you don't have according to your own word. And I believe you do not have it.

But my neighbors? That's why He sent the gifts, and that's why they are still needed. Here's a newsflash for every cessationist: Compassion is still for today. Jesus is alive today. He lives in me. He has not left me or forsaken me, and His compassion in me instructs me to pray for the sick until sickness is no more for today.

If sickness has not ceased, prayer for the sick has not ceased, and the promise remains firm...although in Nazareth, Jesus doesn't seem to be doing many miracles, isn't that true?

No, since He came Christians are protected from the world, not the other way around. The Holy Spirit is our seal, our guarantee.
          You have only protected the world from Christians...and that was not Jesus' goal. The gates of hell will not prevail against the church....you sound like you're waiting for satan's mighty attack gates to try to hurl you from your mole hill. Gates don't move, my friend, and as long as you boast against the gates from afar, those gates will continue to prevail, and the captives He called you to set free will remain captive.

I'm sorry you do not see this...and I have chapter and verse for anything I've written here, although I'm betting you do not see that either.
          But your doctrine explains how Bethel can lie to people and use mysticism and magic and astrology and numerology and all kinds of abominable rituals such a tarot cards to fool the gullible and weak. And that's why raising Olive failed even though millions of their followers "came in agreement".
          No clue what your talking about...Bethel was a nice town in Macedonia. Whose YouTube accuser of the brethren has poisoned you to their doctrine?

Comment

• Witness4u
            Witness4u commented
            Editing a comment
            are you sure 1 John 4: 3 and every spirit which does not acknowledge Yeshua is not from God - in fact, this is the spirit of the Anti-Messiah. You have heard that he is coming. Well, he's here now, in the world already!
            4 You, children, are from God and have overcome the false prophets, because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
            5 They are from the world; therefore, they speak from the world's viewpoint; and the world listens to them.
            6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God doesn't listen to us. This is how we distinguish the Spirit of truth from the spirit of error.
            Amen!

"Greater is He that is in me" is one verse in 66 books..
          Yeah and it's a great one and doesn't contradict any other passage like you do. And no surprise you even cut that one verse in half.

Jesus cast demons out of Jews and Gentiles unlike the untruth your trying to slip by. You don't know the scriptures, you just know how to ramble on and on in an irrational way.

Putting your rambling unbelief aside, John's words promise me and all true Christians we can know and be assured we can know if we are following Him and be at ease with knowing we are saved. Those of you who give the demons power to overtake you are ignorant of the word which separates us from the demons. As the scriptures say "Greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world".

Comment

Originally posted by Witness4u View Post
            are you sure 1 John 4: 3 and every spirit which does not acknowledge Yeshua is not from God - in fact, this is the spirit of the Anti-Messiah. You have heard that he is coming. Well, he's here now, in the world already!
            4 You, children, are from God and have overcome the false prophets, because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
            5 They are from the world; therefore, they speak from the world's viewpoint; and the world listens to them.
            6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God doesn't listen to us. This is how we distinguish the Spirit of truth from the spirit of error.
            Amen!
            Can you clarify your question? Were you asking one, or just positing a pertinent passage?

Comment

Yeah and it's a great one and doesn't contradict any other passage like you do. And no surprise you even cut that one verse in half.
              Please show me any passage I've contradicted in any way...I"ve been pointing out the various scriptures you have muted, tried to refute and ignored all along.

It would be a courtesy. Thanks.

Jesus cast demons out of Jews and Gentiles unlike the untruth your trying to slip by. You don't know the scriptures, you just know how to ramble on and on in an irrational way.
              I"m not sure what your point is...The Jews were the believers of the day...those Jews that believed. You could be perfect in every way, enriched in every spiritual gift, and not lacking anything as your posts seem to claim, and your neighbor would need deliverance.

Are you saying there are no demon possessed people in the small, protected and isolated community in which you have ensconced yourself, and you will never leave it to go to Haiti or elsewhere where missionaries describe demon possession in biblical proportion? Do you believe that demon possession is not for today? Or do you simply believe, like Kenneth Copeland seems to, that the church does not have to minister to the demon possessed any more, because deliverance is not for today?

Putting your rambling unbelief aside, John's words promise me and all true Christians we can know and be assured we can know if we are following Him and be at ease with knowing we are saved. Those of you who give the demons power to overtake you are ignorant of the word which separates us from the demons. As the scriptures say "Greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world".
              Got that...you need nothing...

...and it seems to be that ministry to the lost is not for today either. Is that what you're saying? Since you've taken to describe my posts as "rambling", I can see that any more would be too much for you to handle. I assumed that you were versed in the futility of your false doctrine. Sorry.

Comment

Please show me any passage I've contradicted in any way...I"ve been pointing out the various scriptures you have muted, tried to refute and ignored all along.

It would be a courtesy. Thanks.
                No you haven't. You talk a lot but I haven't seen scriptures to back up the talk. You absolutely contradict 1 John 4:4. Your doctrine is a contradiction to Christ's doctrine altogether.

I"m not sure what your point is...The Jews were the believers of the day...those Jews that believed. You could be perfect in every way, enriched in every spiritual gift, and not lacking anything as your posts seem to claim, and your neighbor would need deliverance.
                And you're once again changing the subject and being dishonest about what I've said. I said the Word itself, which you contradict, tells us all we have everything we need in scripture to make us complete and not lacking anything. You deny that and claim the gifts of reattaching heads and limbs is available, speaking languages we haven't been taught, and prophesying the future. No, Paul and Peter both told us we have all we need in scripture to make us thoroughly furnished unto EVERY good work not lacking anything, complete and able to never stumble. 2 Peter 1, 2 Timothy 3. Those chapters you also contradict and kick and argue against.

Are you saying there are no demon possessed people in the small, protected and isolated community in which you have ensconced yourself, and you will never leave it to go to Haiti or elsewhere where missionaries describe demon possession in biblical proportion? Do you believe that demon possession is not for today? Or do you simply believe, like Kenneth Copeland seems to, that the church does not have to minister to the demon possessed any more, because deliverance is not for today?
                Yes, you could say I'm saying that. I've been to many places around the world, I've been involved in many things myself and not once have I ever encountered anyone possessed by a demon. I've seen the TV evangelists put on a show and act out a performance with a volunteer, but no demon cast out that could be verified the way Jesus and the first Christians did by the power of the Holy Spirit. If there are demon possession, they weren't indwelled by God nd the Holy Spirit and did not have the mind of Christ. Because we are told the Holy Spirit is our Seal and He is greater than any demon and He does not share a dwelling place with demons. Why is that hard for you to understand anyway? If you're possessed it's YOUR FAULT. YOU invited a demon in. And that means the Holy Spirit had already left and His word means nothing to you. His word is able to save us from demons, IF we hold fast to it. 1 Corinthians 15:1-2.
                Got that...you need nothing...
                But apparently you do.

...and it seems to be that ministry to the lost is not for today either. Is that what you're saying? Since you've taken to describe my posts as "rambling", I can see that any more would be too much for you to handle. I assumed that you were versed in the futility of your false doctrine. Sorry.
                So by your own admission you're lacking and the scriptures are not good enough or complete enough for you, even though the Holy Spirit says they are.

Got it.
                Last edited by Hemi; 02-13-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi

I'm going to flag the moderator on that untruth.
                  Because you know my doctrine? You prove with every post you do not. Because you have any power at all , but the ability to accept fatality? That's the crux of your "faith." "God will not, today. He has removed Himself and left a book to help us cope. Sickness and disease, and every circumstance in life is teacher and guide, and any claim to the contrary is blasphemy." He spoke of a form of godliness that denies the power in it. Did you miss that? No problem,my friend. You keep pressing the charges in personal terms, and I'm only refuting your claims. Will God prophesy through you or anyone? Your doctrine forbids the claim...

"You have nullified the Word of God in favor of your traditions." I didn't say that. It's inerrant scripture, which you claim is perfect and complete, written to anyone whose traditions trump doctrine. Please read Mark 16 as if it were a promise to all believers.. Hope you get to see this before it gets taken down.
                  Last edited by tbeachhead; 02-14-2020, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Again, you miss the point. I stand up for a system that, given free reign, allows us an unprecedented freedom as Christians. The US Constitution works, if the powers actually allow the American voter the right to vote. I was presented with two choices...one whom we know was bought and paid for, and one who was not bought and paid for, who actually paid for himself, and defied the big money brokers that have chosen for us for us since they allowed Reagan with bushes attached. I would not renege on my duty. I would not allow the Clintons to stain the carpets of the White House again. Those who enable rapists and who savage the victims of their husband's rapes do not deserve air time, let alone power or office.
                    So you voted for the divider and chief? I voted for a lesser-known man who proclaimed Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, but for neither clinton nor trump. I may not vote at all next time. . . we'll see. Ultimately it is God Who is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by morefish View Post

Ultimately it is God Who is in charge.
                      That's correct; however, God doesn't personally vote, people vote. If you choose not to vote, then you're denying God the chance to elect who he wants in office.
                      Allen

Unless otherwise noted, scripture quotes are from the 1984 edition of the NIV.

Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the impossible, and receives the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by morefish View Post

So you voted for the divider and chief? I voted for a lesser-known man who proclaimed Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, but for neither Clinton nor Trump. I may not vote at all next time. . . we'll see. Ultimately it is God Who is in charge.
                        That's fine. Your vote didn't count by your own choice. I'm instructed by the attempt to make it so that my vote doesn't count...or the votes taken from the middle of this nation, and not the urban, leftist coasts. That's concerning. Maybe you believe it's time to return to the persecution of Christians, and the elimination of the US constitution...I've lived in countries where it's illegal to be a Christian...got arrested for possession of subversive literature. Folks can be arrested for reading from Romans over the radio in Canada. I'm not really in favor of acquiescing to that change, which would certainly be considered, once a Buttigieg is raised to any office higher than that of a mayor.

You talk of "divider and chief?" What? You mean the press, right? They're the divider, and I'm stunned by how effective they've become. Just on a performance level...by giving every outlet a single script, so they can libel and repeat calumnies in one voice with a very limited, fourth grade vocabulary when their chosen criminal thug fails, it destroys their credibility. And yet there are several dupes who believe that the President of the United States is the divider in chief, so they go out and punch people in the face for wearing a red baseball cap.

To blame that on Trump is naive...you need a concentrated barrage of lies from every medium to effectively move the credulous to such mindless, childish hatred. We're back to the 60's again...and look who's leading the left...again...Marx and Stalin....Ayers/Alinsky/Sanders Do you really want to blame Trump for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

OVER!!! BACK IN THE TUBS!! OUT IN THE BARN!!! for another 10 months!!!

As I get older, I find that "Routine" is a blessing, and since I'm prone to be forgetful of details, routine, because of its automatic nature, makes functioning smoothly easier. I dislike the interruption of the normal flow from Halloween until the first weeks of January when everything normalizes again. Heath-wise, I always feel much worse through the holidays - probably because of the disruption in diet, and my own lack of self control when it comes to the consumption of stuff, that I shouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.
                          those holidays are religious events of the world of death... even the christmas tree and surrounding celebrations are not christian or the 'new year'... all that's being exhausting to a soul.

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post

those holidays are religious events of the world of death... even the christmas tree and surrounding celebrations are not christian or the 'new year'... all that's being exhausting to a soul.
                            AMEN!!! "Christmas" to me is a little match girl seeing a vision of her dead mother in the flickering glow of her last match, as she freezes to death.

Comment

Working...
                            X