Announcement

Collapse

MESSAGE TO ALL USERS

- You are responsible to know the rules. https://carm.org/forum-rules
- We are working/modifying super membership stuff (http://carm.org/super-members)
- 12/27/2019 As most of you are aware, the carm forums crashed a few weeks ago. These boards are their replacement. They are formatted the same as the old ones. All your previous posts and reputation points are gone since we are on a completely new server. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Matt Slick
Founder and President of CARM.org
See more
See less

Atheism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheism.

Yesterday I went to the farmers market, and bought a 1 kilo tub of local honey, and a kilo of locally grown potatoes.
    I went to a cafe, and met with other people who share my concerns for the well being of the common people, and we drank coffee, and talked about recent events.
    I went to a Nepalese restaurant and ordered chicken curry, spicy momo, rice, and samosa. I then took this tiny feast to the home of a lady who had asked me over the previous week.
    We watched Star Trek, and ate Nepalese food together.
    I later walked home in a nasty snowstorm.

This is life as an atheist

Originally posted by Mr Laurier View Post
    Yesterday I went to the farmers market, and bought a 1 kilo tub of local honey, and a kilo of locally grown potatoes.
    I went to a cafe, and met with other people who share my concerns for the well being of the common people, and we drank coffee, and talked about recent events.
    I went to a Nepalese restaurant and ordered chicken curry, spicy momo, rice, and samosa. I then took this tiny feast to the home of a lady who had asked me over the previous week.

And Mr. Laurier saw everything that he had done, and behold, it was very good.

Comment

So you didn't thank GOD for your food?

Selfish?

Comment

Originally posted by nouveau View Post

So you didn't thank GOD for your food?
        Did GOD give me any food?
        Nope.

Selfish?
        Huh?
        Random words again?

Comment

Originally posted by OT VIII View Post

And Mr. Laurier saw everything that he had done, and behold, it was very good.
          It was ok.

Comment

It was ok.
            Well, from one one regular shmo to another, it sounded good.

Comment

Didn't they have any sweet potatoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiburon View Post
                Didn't they have any sweet potatoes?
                They may have.

Comment

Today I'm going to work a shift at the restaurant, and maybe stop for coffee on the way home.
                  I hope we get more snow

Comment

How diabolical! No wonder theists are so afraid.

Comment

All done in the name of atheism, I take it?
                      Science can take a hike.

Comment

So, these commoners you hang with, do they have an answer how to solve world hunger that doesn't involve spending money and having dates with your preferred gender?

Perhaps you can invent a trekky replicator that creates chicken without the whole slavery and slaughter thingy, but still has great taste!

You make heart sad when you promote animal cruelty. Atheism bad.

Comment

Was her name Thelma Lou, and did y'all share a bottle of pop? Did you dust off the old salt and pepper for the big date?

This narrative is in drastic need of a car chase scene.

Comment

atheism
                            The most vacuous irrational worldview I ever encountered

Comment

Originally posted by ferengi View Post

The most vacuous irrational worldview I ever encountered
                              Yes. Much better to build your life around a mythical being.

Comment

Working...
                              X