Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor shows video on how to disinfect groceries...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor shows video on how to disinfect groceries...

https://youtu.be/sjDuwc9KBps

Good tips!

Wash your fruit like oranges with dish soap wash them for 20 seconds.
    Since the virus can live a long time on cardboard take items out of the cardboard and dispose of the cardboard and only keep what's on the inside.

If possible let the groceries sit for a while. I don't see how this is very practical since many groceries have items that must be kept cold. But if you are ordering things like pasta and canned goods it makes sense.

If there are any people especially some of you more mature members who have not ordered delivery I recommended that versus going to the store. If you have any questions about how to sign up for that please send me a visitor message. Or call someone in your family they can probably walk you through the steps.

Stay safe!

Mushrooms are hard to scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by Feyaway View Post
      https://youtu.be/sjDuwc9KBps

Good tips!

Wash your fruit like oranges with dish soap wash them for 20 seconds.
      Since the virus can live a long time on cardboard take items out of the cardboard and dispose of the cardboard and only keep what's on the inside.

If possible let the groceries sit for a while. I don't see how this is very practical since many groceries have items that must be kept cold. But if you are ordering things like pasta and canned goods it makes sense.

If there are any people especially some of you more mature members who have not ordered delivery I recommended that versus going to the store. If you have any questions about how to sign up for that please send me a visitor message. Or call someone in your family they can probably walk you through the steps.

Stay safe!
      I enjoy eating the peel on clementines (rabbit trail).

Comment

Working...
      X