Announcement

Collapse

MESSAGE TO ALL USERS

- You are responsible to know the rules. https://carm.org/forum-rules
- We are working/modifying super membership stuff (http://carm.org/super-members)
- 12/27/2019 As most of you are aware, the carm forums crashed a few weeks ago. These boards are their replacement. They are formatted the same as the old ones. All your previous posts and reputation points are gone since we are on a completely new server. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Matt Slick
Founder and President of CARM.org
See more
See less

What would you do if all Christians, Jews, Caucasians and Conservatives were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Do not expect a rational answer. Too many here refuse to accept their religion's role in the origins of Western anti-Semitism.
    Like you who can't accept that flying planes into buildings is an act of terrorism? It makes l that thread look really stupid now doesn't it? At least you have the brains not to defend the flying of planes into buildings as some kind of " freedom fighting".

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

What did "the Jews do in Germany", in your opinion?
      Many were exterminated in the holocaust and many tried to survive being captured.

Comment

Originally posted by john james View Post
        What would you do if all Christians, Jews, Caucasians and Conservatives were ordered by all world governments to be put to sleep permanently?
        Spend eternity with Jesus.
        live in paradise designed for those who believe him.

I suppose two questions arise when I read it.

1- put to sleep permanently....
        Is that to kill, or literally just induce a comatose state, for the rest of our lives? don't be afraid of the word. The bible says that there's coming a time when those who stand in opposition of the government will be assassinated by the use of a guillotine. So you can use the word.

2- if it is a drug-induced comatose state, my question would then be, are you willing to pay for the taxes that would be required to support hundreds of millions of people who are forcefully put to sleep, and not allowed to live, work, and pay their own way in life?

Sounds like a humongous tax burden on society.
        It doesn't require your belief to be true. Arguing about it won't make what you want true.
        Jesus said that he is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ISteveBMe View Post

Spend eternity with Jesus.
          live in paradise designed for those who believe him.

I suppose two questions arise when I read it.

1- put to sleep permanently....
          Is that to kill, or literally just induce a comatose state, for the rest of our lives? don't be afraid of the word. The bible says that there's coming a time when those who stand in opposition of the government will be assassinated by the use of a guillotine. So you can use the word.

2- if it is a drug-induced comatose state, my question would then be, are you willing to pay for the taxes that would be required to support hundreds of millions of people who are forcefully put to sleep, and not allowed to live, work, and pay their own way in life?

Sounds like a humongous tax burden on society.
          And if they did this all the working people would be out of commission. Then where would they get their tax revenue from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius View Post

And if they did this all the working people would be out of commission. Then where would they get their tax revenue from?
            Which is exactly why I asked.
            It doesn't require your belief to be true. Arguing about it won't make what you want true.
            Jesus said that he is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by J regia View Post
              Is that why anti-Semites frame Matt 27:25 as their sacred creed and why Christians have killed and persecuted Jews for the last 2000 years?
              Next, why don't you cry about how pedophiles have been persecuted?

Comment

Many were exterminated in the holocaust and many tried to survive being captured.
                Your statement implied the active sense "Or would some Christians di what the Jews did in Germany?"

You are right. Horrifically many did die, yet many also escaped to other countries.
                From posts made by CARM Christians:

"I think most learned Christians do not come here all that much."

On the Judgement of the Nations [Matt. 25:31-46]

"Jesus wasn't speaking to the entire the world. He was speaking to individuals"

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah View Post

Good heavens man, they've proposed the green new deal. We don't look for sanity in your progressive world.
                  Huh?
                  I'm not even sure YOU understand your post. I know I cannot make heads or tails of it.

But lets examine the OP. Christians make just under 1/3rd of the world's population.
                  Jews make a rather smaller part. Less than 1%.
                  Caucasians overlap with jews and christians, as well as atheists, muslims, hindus, and wiccans. And make up about 10% of the population
                  Conservatives make up a VAST part of the world population... including many governments.
                  All these people forced to undergo some sort of induced sleep, and kept there.
                  They need to be cared for.
                  The rest of us are left with that burden.
                  Most farmers are very conservative. They stick with what they know, and try to not take risks.
                  Most farmers are saddled with debt, and are terrified of missing a payment.
                  Just removing conservatives from the economy, means the loss of 3/4s of all farmers.
                  Penj Wei in his field or soybeans, and Abdul in his field of dates. Carlos the coffee plantationer, and Kaobamba growing maize. All gone.
                  Sure you still have some farmers. but not enough.

It would be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruk View Post

Next, why don't you cry about how pedophiles have been persecuted?
                    So why have Christians persecuted Jews and supported paedophile clergymen?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Laurier View Post

Huh?
                      I'm not even sure YOU understand your post. I know I cannot make heads or tails of it.
                      Not everyone can read or analyze.

But lets examine the OP.
                      Let's not. The OP is a hypothetical.

Perhaps that will help you move beyond your........."huh? I'm so confused"........ to ........."oh, I see"
                      Last edited by Elijah; 01-14-2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah View Post

Not everyone can read or analyze.
                        True. But most of us can.
                        So maybe present something for me to read and analyze.

Let's not. The OP is a hypothetical.
                        Why not?

Perhaps that will help you move beyond your........."huh? I'm so confused"........ to ........."oh, I see"
                        Huh?
                        So you post drivel, and refuse to engage in discussion.

Comment

What would you do if all Christians, Jews, Caucasians and Conservatives were ordered by all world governments to be put to sleep permanently?
                          The very idea is so absurd.
                          Your scenario is the opening for a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Laurier View Post

Wake up and wonder why I'm dreaming of a bizzare dystopia.
                            You being you you say

Comment

Originally posted by Ruk

Jews are Antichrist, the children of the devil, the synagogue of Satan, and dogs. So says God's word, as if we needed the vipers identified. What does "antisemitism" mean? You should try reading the Bible one of these days.
                              Do you identify as an Evangelical Christian?

Comment

I would object.

i guess I am morally superior to you people, who not only tolerate persecution, but participate in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X