Announcement

Collapse

MESSAGE TO ALL USERS

- You are responsible to know the rules. https://carm.org/forum-rules
- We are working/modifying super membership stuff (http://carm.org/super-members)
- 12/27/2019 As most of you are aware, the carm forums crashed a few weeks ago. These boards are their replacement. They are formatted the same as the old ones. All your previous posts and reputation points are gone since we are on a completely new server. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Matt Slick
Founder and President of CARM.org
See more
See less

Prince Harry Considering Opportunities with Room for Advancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Harry Considering Opportunities with Room for Advancement

Fit for royalty.
    Test all things; hold fast that which is good. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

He could sell us Whoppers

Comment

Originally posted by Thistle View Post

Fit for royalty.
      Yes, how dare he, the son of a mother who was literally hounded to death by the tabloid media, want to protect his family from the tabloid media that seems to have an inordinate amount of hatred and bile for his wife (combined with a disturbing level of obsession with her), and want to pull away from public view and from royal activities?

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland4815 View Post

Yes, how dare he, the son of a mother who was literally hounded to death by the tabloid media, want to protect his family from the tabloid media that seems to have an inordinate amount of hatred and bile for his wife (combined with a disturbing level of obsession with her), and want to pull away from public view and from royal activities?
        That is why he is a camera hog going to LA and Hollywood. Wanted low profile, Scottsbluff Nebraska

Comment

Wow, that's a lot to chew on.

Comment

Originally posted by nouveau View Post

That is why he is a camera hog going to LA and Hollywood. Wanted low profile, Scottsbluff Nebraska
            He could try Manhattan Kansas. It's the Little Apple.

Comment

Wow, that's a lot to chew on.
              Yeah, it is, when you actually think things through and try to see things from his point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by nouveau View Post

US tabloids and papparazi on the whole love him and his wife, and are not nearly as looney as the Royal-family-focused tabloids in the UK. The UK ones have thinly veiled racism in their gutter, and are disturbingly obsessed with her.

Comment

Yeah, it is, when you actually think things through and try to see things from his point of view.
                  I thought England was done with royalty when my ancestors chopped off Charles I's head. However if he wants someone to take over his duchy, I can check my calendar.

Comment

I thought England was done with royalty when my ancestors chopped off Charles I's head.
                    Are you related to the executioner? I understand that later a certain William Howlett/Hulet was charged with that act.

If you really believe that "England was done with royalty" after 1649 you clearly have missed all English, and later British, history since 1660, including the reign of the monarch against whom the American colonies rebelled.

From posts made by CARM Christians:

"I think most learned Christians do not come here all that much."

On the Judgement of the Nations [Matt. 25:31-46]

"Jesus wasn't speaking to the entire the world. He was speaking to individuals"

Comment

US tabloids and papparazi on the whole love him and his wife, and are not nearly as looney as the Royal-family-focused tabloids in the UK. The UK ones have thinly veiled racism in their gutter, and are disturbingly obsessed with her.
                      I don't know if you can get the BBC radio in the USA but there is a very amusing political quiz called The News Quiz on Radio 4 - we listen over here to the extended edition The News Quiz Extra and last week's discussion on this event was brilliantly summed up by a British writer and comedian called Mark Steel. I can't reproduce his comments verbatim as he is known for witty "rants" but you can listen [if you can] here https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p080ch5x scan to 10.38 mins.

If you cannot hear that recording he basically commented that the English tabloids have spent the last two years telling Ms Markle to "Sod off" and berating her for being an outsider and a feminist upstart spoiling the British Royal family and now they are writing pieces angrily asking how dare she now "Sod off" and that she should fulfil her duty and stay in England so that they can continue to tell her to "Sod off".

Brilliant.

From posts made by CARM Christians:

"I think most learned Christians do not come here all that much."

On the Judgement of the Nations [Matt. 25:31-46]

"Jesus wasn't speaking to the entire the world. He was speaking to individuals"

Comment

Yeah, I find it hard to blame him. Especially since his "celebrity" status was thrust upon him by virtue of birth instead of choosing to be a public person.

He's faced with a position and a group of people that killed his mother, and he sees the same thing happening to his wife and child.

Comment

Apparently I have royal racism because I don't feel sorry for royals in any way whatsoever.

Comment

Fit for royalty.
                            Good. They should get rid of that royal BS. Make the old broad go out and get a job like the rest of us. They should all be kicked to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah View Post

Apparently I have royal racism because I don't feel sorry for royals in any way whatsoever.
                              I empathize with people in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X