2020 Senate Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Senate Election

According to the latest polls, the Democrats will take all four Senate seats which are considered tossups. As well, they would take four seats which are considered to be leaning Republican. Two seats are currently tied. Keep in mind that the margin of error in most polls is approximately 3%, so most of the following seats could very easily go Republican.

54 - Democrat
    44 - Republican
    2 - Iowa and Kentucky tied

TOSSUPS, all currently leaning Democrat by the indicated margins
    +18 - Colorado
    +13 - Arizona
    +4 - Maine
    +2 - North Carolina

LEANING REPUBLICAN, currently with slim Democratic leads
    +7 - Montana
    +2 - Kansas
    +2 - Georgia
    +1 - Georgia special

Left wingers and "polls" lol.

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

Don't believe everything you read...
    Only one polls matters.

Republican Mike Garcia projected winner in House special election in California

The candidates had battled for the 25th Congressional District seat formerly held by Katie Hill, (Democrat} who resigned in an ethics scandal.

Flipped toRepublican.
    Canadians just mad that pro-life Republicans win.

Comment

I'm curious as to the effects the pandemic will have on voting. The polls might completely misrepresent the number of people willing to put a checkmark next to a politician's name...
      "Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
      ~ #RealDonaldTrump, 8-November-2013

Comment

Originally posted by ObjectivelyMoral View Post
        I'm curious as to the effects the pandemic will have on voting. The polls might completely misrepresent the number of people willing to put a checkmark next to a politician's name...
        Ironically, the Wisconsin GOP's successful fight to block late absentee ballots probably cost Republicans more votes than the Democrats, because it resulted in a higher percentage of ballots from rural counties being disqualified.

Comment

According to the latest polls, the Democrats will take all four Senate seats which are considered tossups. As well, they would take four seats which are considered to be leaning Republican. Two seats are currently tied. Keep in mind that the margin of error in most polls is approximately 3%, so most of the following seats could very easily go Republican.

54 - Democrat
          44 - Republican

+18 - Colorado
          +13 - Arizona
          +4 - Maine
          +2 - North Carolina

+7 - Montana
          +2 - Kansas
          +2 - Georgia
          +1 - Georgia special
          Remember when polls said the talking pig in a pant suit was going to win!? Those were the days! LMBO if only polls were elections huh?

Comment

54 - Democrat
            44 - Republican

+18 - Colorado
            +13 - Arizona
            +4 - Maine
            +2 - North Carolina

+7 - Montana
            +2 - Kansas
            +2 - Georgia
            +1 - Georgia special
            As a Kentuckian, I know that Moscow Mitch McConnell always manages to win reelection despite being so unpopular, and having Trump on the ballot will help him here; the state is very red.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius View Post

Remember when polls said the talking pig in a pant suit was going to win!? Those were the days! LMBO if only polls were elections huh?
              Liberals slobber all over polls.

Comment

My guess is that, if the pandemic is still raging on voting day, Democrat voters are more likely than Republican voters to stay home. This is likely why Trump is fighting so hard against mail-in ballots.

I've read several news stories that claim Trump is losing the support of many seniors, since he seems to be putting $$$ ahead of the lives of "old people".

"For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evils." - 1 Timothy 6:10

Comment

Originally posted by Votingblue View Post

As a Kentuckian, I know that Moscow Mitch McConnell always manages to win reelection despite being so unpopular, and having Trump on the ballot will help him here; the state is very red.
                  He's the Senate Majority Leader, which gives Kentucky a lot of clout and preferential treatment. I doubt voters are keen on replacing someone of that stature with a freshman.

But also, if you didn't mislabel him with "Moscow Mitch" then maybe voters wouldn't assume he is being victimized, and therefore sympathetic.

Comment

Well the crooked and dishonest Nadler says Biden can't defeat President Trump and they MUST REMOVE president Trump from the ballot

The ugly and dishonest Pelosis insists they can't win without cheating and mail voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

He's the Senate Majority Leader, which gives Kentucky a lot of clout and preferential treatment. I doubt voters are keen on replacing someone of that stature with a freshman.

But also, if you didn't mislabel him with "Moscow Mitch" then maybe voters wouldn't assume he is being victimized, and therefore sympathetic.
                      Trump <--> McConnel

Vader <--> Palpatine
                      "Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."
                      ~ #RealDonaldTrump, 8-November-2013

Comment

My guess is that, if the pandemic is still raging on voting day, Democrat voters are more likely than Republican voters to stay home. This is likely why Trump is fighting so hard against mail-in ballots.

I've read several news stories that claim Trump is losing the support of many seniors, since he seems to be putting $$$ ahead of the lives of "old people".

"For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evils." - 1 Timothy 6:10
                        Oh like Cuomo and the other idiots requiring nursing homes to take covid positive patients? You people have just stopped worrying about making any sense haven't you? Its hilarious to watch. Morons.

Comment

Don't believe everything you read...
                          Americans are not going to switch and vote Pro-abortion because of your hatred of President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

McConnell only uses his power to help himself and his wealthy donors. Since I never called him "Moscow Mitch" until recently, I'm pretty sure his successful reelection campaigns didn't have anything to do with that nickname. Anyway, I hope you are right about nicknames helping the candidacy of the person getting called names, since we know how much Trump loves to use derogatory nicknames for his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Votingblue View Post
                              I didn't realize it was McConnell's senate seat that was up for election this year. That makes the current tie even more surprising to me. Alas, you are probably right that McConnell will manage to keep his seat (Trump is currently +16 over Biden for the Kentucky Electoral College votes).

There are many members of the Senate and House, from both parties, that I don't like, but McConnell probably leads the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X