Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impeach Trump for firing Alexander Vindman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeach Trump for firing Alexander Vindman?

Here is an interesting observation on that question. See time marker [-1:49:44].

So if you can be fired from the security counsel for being loyal to the President, why can't you be fired for being disloyal to the president?
    Test all things; hold fast that which is good. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Oh my goodness, that little man is that important?

Barring an actual crime, one that Republicans agree is signifigant, I will now predict they will not bring impeachment articles again. For a variety of reasons. One being they will second guess themselves to death. Of course, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Thistle View Post
      Here is an interesting observation on that question. See time marker [-1:49:44].

[video=facebook_2017;MorningAnswer/videos/525190034768837/]

So if you can be fired from the security counsel for being loyal to the President, why can't you be fired for being disloyal to the president?
      It is kosher to fire the President without cause. It is tabboo for the President to fire someone with a subversive agenda.

Firing the President who was elected by the people. He can be replaced at the next election.

Comment

Pelosi won't impeach him for this, even though retaliation against whistle-blowers is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Votingblue View Post
          Pelosi won't impeach him for this, even though retaliation against whistle-blowers is illegal.
          He was not a whistle blower

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah View Post
            Oh my goodness, that little man is that important?

Barring an actual crime, one that Republicans agree is signifigant, I will now predict they will not bring impeachment articles again. For a variety of reasons. One being they will second guess themselves to death. Of course, I could be wrong.
            That would be rational, however they are so unrestrained in their rhetoric, between their speechifying and the burn-America-to-the-ground-press's amplification, they may not be able to avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by nouveau View Post

It is kosher to fire the President without cause. It is tabboo for the President to fire someone with a subversive agenda.

Firing the President who was elected by the people. He can be replaced at the next election.
              But apparently he wasn't elected by the "correct" people. Which is not to say he wasn't elected by the right people.

Comment

Is it possible that even Votingblue is becoming exhausted by the endless succession of blows being hammered down upon the President of the American people?

Comment

Originally posted by ferengi View Post

He was not a whistle blower
                  So? What's your point? Nothing matters when you have TDS

Comment

It sure is. He lied under oath to Congress. Why did he lie?

Why do liars defend liars?

You still refuse to defend why Pelosis lied when she accused the President of bribery.

Her lying is popular with her puppets like Schiff lying about Russian collusion.

Comment

Is it possible that even Votingblue is becoming exhausted by the endless succession of blows being hammered down upon the President of the American people?
                      No, it's just a recognition that the optics of trying to impeach again after losing the last time are bad. Barring blatant violent felonies personally involving the president, trying to impeach him a second time would look like sour grapes.

You really only get one shot at the president through impeachment before you are out of political capital.

Comment

No, he's a criminal, and deserves all the criticism he has earned. But having gone through impeachment once, the Democrats won't do it again unless he commits another felony in plain sight. Meanwhile, they should hold hearings on every abuse of power he commits; I would invite Vindman, his brother, and the recently resigned Stone prosecutors to testify in the House.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert4818 View Post

No, it's just a recognition that the optics of trying to impeach again after losing the last time are bad. Barring blatant violent felonies personally involving the president, trying to impeach him a second time would look like sour grapes.

You really only get one shot at the president through impeachment before you are out of political capital.
                          I was convinced they were out of political capital when we got the Mueller Report; but boy did I miscalculate that.

Comment

She shouldn't have wasted everyone's time fabricating an impeachment then because now according to you he has actually done something wrong. This Is what happens when people let hate dictate EVERYTHING they do. You know what I've come to realize and maybe I should say this but Its the reason you people will lose again. EVERY time you act with hate for the president you actually act with hate for the American people. Nearly 64 million people voted for him and you people express your contempt for every single one of them when you do this crap. As for me I say, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius View Post

She shouldn't have wasted everyone's time fabricating an impeachment then because now according to you he has actually done something wrong. This Is what happens when people let hate dictate EVERYTHING they do. You know what I've come to realize and maybe I should say this but Its the reason you people will lose again. EVERY time you act with hate for the president you actually act with hate for the American people. Nearly 64 million people voted for him and you people express your contempt for every single one of them when you do this crap. As for me I say, keep up the good work.
                              Nancy is packed with hate and easily triggered.

She wants revenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X