Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dispensationalist sensationalize the end times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrowCross View Post

At some point in time there will be a literal last day....but last day can also be used as a time period..such as there will be scoffers in the last days.
    You disregard basic, simple truth, why?

The last day(s) and The last day are completely different readings, there is only one future last day, "Singular"

Why do you fight the plain truth of scripture below?

"The Last Day Resurrection"​​​​​​

John 6:39-40KJV
    39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

"The Last Day Resurrection"

​​​​​​John 11:24 KJV
    Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
    Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-25-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
      I fully agree a "Catching Up" will take place in the "Future", however this event takes place "Immediately After The Tribulation" at the return of Jesus Christ, on the last day.

Matthew 24:29-31KJV
      29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
      30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
      31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect
      from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
      You're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by VDMA View Post

There is no “secret rapture”; Christ will return to judge once and for all, the living and the dead. When? Well, on the last day, it’s really that simple.

Joh 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

When are we all going to be raised up? Jesus said this in John 6:39, “This is the will of Him who sent Me that I should lose nothing of all He has given Me, but raise it up at the last day.” Not at some day way before the last day. Not at some day in a “secret rapture” and there’s this whole amount of time that goes pass. He raises up all His people at the last day.

What’s the last day? The last day of this age. There’s this age. There’s the age to come. It’s the last day of this age. The last day is when I’m raising them. That’s the resurrection. We already saw the resurrection is what ushers in the new age. John 11:24, “Martha said to Him, ‘I know that he will rise again’ (speaking of Lazarus) ‘again in the resurrection on the last day.'”

John 12:48, “The one who rejects Me and does not receive My words has a judge. The Word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. It really that simple.

Dispensationalist sensationalize the end times and is full of errors (e.g. second chance theology, etc.). Dispensationalism is a made up theology of John Nelson Derby. Amillennialism is the correct view of eschatology.
        How can a last day, be the last day of an Age? The church Age has been near 2000 years, which is 2 days. The Last Day is the 3rd Day, which is also a 1000 year period. The Last Day is the Lord's Day, even if you call it the 7th day, or the Day after the 7th day. Revelation specifies that Satan will be bound 1000 years. That is not a fraction of a 24 hour period. That is 1000 years of our time and one Day of the Lord. The trib is Daniel's last week of this age, which some claim is 7 years, and Daniel said it was 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by VDMA View Post

There is no “secret rapture”; Christ will return to judge once and for all, the living and the dead. When? Well, on the last day, it’s really that simple.

Joh 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

When are we all going to be raised up? Jesus said this in John 6:39, “This is the will of Him who sent Me that I should lose nothing of all He has given Me, but raise it up at the last day.” Not at some day way before the last day. Not at some day in a “secret rapture” and there’s this whole amount of time that goes pass. He raises up all His people at the last day.

What’s the last day? The last day of this age. There’s this age. There’s the age to come. It’s the last day of this age. The last day is when I’m raising them. That’s the resurrection. We already saw the resurrection is what ushers in the new age. John 11:24, “Martha said to Him, ‘I know that he will rise again’ (speaking of Lazarus) ‘again in the resurrection on the last day.'”

John 12:48, “The one who rejects Me and does not receive My words has a judge. The Word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. It really that simple.

Dispensationalist sensationalize the end times and is full of errors (e.g. second chance theology, etc.). Dispensationalism is a made up theology of John Nelson Derby. Amillennialism is the correct view of eschatology.
          Good post, couldn't be said much better, plain and simple?

If your mind wasn't shackled by the works of John N. Darby and his dispensationalism.

The resurrection takes place on the "Last Day" as clearly explained in John 6:39-40, 11:23-24 simple "Last Day"

Then you have those bound by dispensationalism, and they use 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17 to claim a Pre-Tribulation rapture that is specifically about the resurrection of "The Dead In Christ", Real Big Smiles To That "Big" Pinocchio Fairy Tale!
          Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-29-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

The OT were raised on the last day, when Jesus died on the Cross and raised from the dead.

Matthew 27:
            51 At that moment the parokhet in the Temple was ripped in two from top to bottom; and there was an earthquake, with rocks splitting apart.
            52 Also the graves were opened, and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life;
            53 and after Yeshua rose, they came out of the graves and went into the holy city, where many people saw them.

The Day of the Lord is not the last day of the NT. It is the last 1000 years of this current heavens and earth.

Dispensationalism has blinded the eyes of it's distractors, and they cannot see reality any better than it's followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Timtofly View Post
              The OT were raised on the last day, when Jesus died on the Cross and raised from the dead.

Matthew 27:
              51 At that moment the parokhet in the Temple was ripped in two from top to bottom; and there was an earthquake, with rocks splitting apart.
              52 Also the graves were opened, and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life;
              53 and after Yeshua rose, they came out of the graves and went into the holy city, where many people saw them.

The Day of the Lord is not the last day of the NT. It is the last 1000 years of this current heavens and earth.

Dispensationalism has blinded the eyes of it's distractors, and they cannot see reality any better than it's followers.
              "Bodies" were raised from the dead, no OT saints were "Resurrected" to eternal life, the bodies mentioned died again, just as Lazarus who was raised from the dead, his body died after being raised.

There is only "One" future resurrection of those who died in faith, this takes place on the "Last Day" at the return of Jesus Christ.

No saint below received their eternal body.

Matthew 27:50-53KJV
              50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
              51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
              52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
              53 and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Comment

"Bodies" were raised from the dead, no OT saints were "Resurrected" to eternal life, the bodies mentioned died again, just as Lazarus who was raised from the dead, his body died after being raised.

There is only "One" future resurrection of those who died in faith, this takes place on the "Last Day" at the return of Jesus Christ.

No saint below received their eternal body.

Matthew 27:50-53KJV
                50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
                51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
                52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
                53 and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
                Why not? It happened after the Redemption. They were redeemed just like us in their resurrected bodies. They already died once. Where does the Bible make the claim, we have to die twice? They are waiting for the church to join them with Christ.

Comment

Why not? It happened after the Redemption. They were redeemed just like us in their resurrected bodies. They already died once. Where does the Bible make the claim, we have to die twice? They are waiting for the church to join them with Christ.
                  The Sci-Fi Novel is growing by the day

The believers receive their glorified resurrected bodies at the "Second Coming" of Jesus, then "The End Comes"

1 Corinthians 15:22-26KJV
                  22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
                  23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
                  24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
                  25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
                  Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-30-2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

The Sci-Fi Novel is growing by the day

The believers receive their glorified resurrected bodies at the "Second Coming" of Jesus, then "The End Comes"

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
                    24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
                    25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
                    Christ the first fruits: Christ and the OT saints.
                    They that are Christ's: The church.

The church is gathered as a group, the dead in Christ and those not dead, but alive when the gathering happens.

After the Church is delivered to God, Jesus must reign until all enemies are under His feet.

Comment

Christ the first fruits: Christ and the OT saints.
                      They that are Christ's: The church.

The church is gathered as a group, the dead in Christ and those not dead, but alive when the gathering happens.

After the Church is delivered to God, Jesus must reign until all enemies are under His feet.
                      Your adding something not found in scripture, those that came out of the graves at "His Resurrection" were raised from the dead, and they died again.

"All That Die In Faith" OT/NT will be raised on the "Last Day" at the return of Jesus Christ, immediately after the tribulation, then comes the end.

We have run around this bush several times, we will disagree.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
                      26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

John 11:23-24KJV
                      23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
                      24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
                      Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-30-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X