Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The authority of Jesus was the same authority of the believe, except!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The authority of Jesus was the same authority of the believe, except!

The authority of Jesus was the same authority of the believer, except!

If I was to ask you trins and oneness to tell me by what authority do you say that would you believe is the truth, what would you answer be?

Let me put it in another way, If I asked you upon what authority do you claim to be a Christian and born again and to know God, what would be your answer to this?

Well it better not be by the goose bumps all over your body and it better not be by the way you feel about it and it better not be what mommy and daddy told you or what your pastor or professor or Sunday school told you either, but it better be the Word of God and you know as well as I do that this is what you would claim to be your authority also.

Well guess what?

That was also the authority of Jesus as well with one big difference, and that is that he being without sin and having the greater position than all other men, was able to hear God's word very precisely and clearly.

Therefore what God instructed Jesus to do with his Word unto him, this was the authority upon which Jesus acted and did what he did and so when he told the paralytic "son your sins are forgiven you" he did this upon the authority of what God instructed him to do with his word to Jesus and Jesus himself told us this in John 12:49-50 and also 14:10.

John 12:49-50 New International Version (NIV)

49For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

John 14:10 "The words that I speak, I speak not of myself, it is the Father within me, he is doing the works"

Notice also, that in the above verses Jesus is making a distinction between himself as the Word of God and God's Word unto him, for I think that trins don't properly understand the true reason why Jesus is called the Word of God in Revelation 19.

He is the Word of God because in him through him, the Word of God which reveals his whole purpose in creation and the creation of man in particular is totally fulfilled and obeyed, and that also means the prophesies about his coming in the scriptures, all of it is fulfilled in Jesus.

He is called the Word of God also because the Word of God in the commandments of God are totally fulfilled in Jesus, for he fulfilled them all and never broke even one of them unlike what you trins falsely believe in your saying that because he was God he was not subject to them and which is contrary to what both he and Paul in particular actually told us.

He is also called the Word of God because God speaks his Word to Jesus so that Jesus will communicated to us and that is also the meaning of the word mediator and Jesus is the only human mediator between God and men.

I beg your pardon because Paul said this "God sent forth his son born of a woman and born under the Law" and that means that he was subject to obey all of the commandments of God bar none and that included the correct purpose of the Sabbath day commandment and also this "thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Joseph
    Last edited by Yah will increase; 01-15-2020, 01:33 PM.
Working...
X