The End of The World: 2068 AD?

MrIntelligentDesign

I do not know if you watched the documentary in YouTube about Isaac Newton's calculation of the end of the earth, as 2060 AD, as uploaded in YouTube, but I think that it is interesting. I am not saying that we should believe it, but for fun, probably that is correct.

Now, based on my personal calculation, just for fun, the end of the world will be:

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

1948 was the time when Israel had become a country again
120 is 40 + 40 + 40, as Trinity of 40s, like wandering in wilderness for Moses time, thus, I derived that calculation.

Do not believe it. I am just doing it for fun, but, maybe it is true? I do not know.

I do not know if you watched the documentary in YouTube about Isaac Newton's calculation of the end of the earth, as 2060 AD, as uploaded in YouTube, but I think that it is interesting. I am not saying that we should believe it, but for fun, probably that is correct.

Isaac Newton believed the Presentist View of prophecy (also called the Historicist View or the Protestant View) as did the majority of Protestants until 80 years ago. I do as well.

Here are some charts that show the various eschatological views.

Last edited:

Now, based on my personal calculation, just for fun, the end of the world will be:

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

120 is 40 + 40 + 40, as Trinity of 40s, like wandering in wilderness for Moses time, thus, I derived that calculation.

Do not believe it. I am just doing it for fun, but, maybe it is true? I do not know.
Ha....so why should you feel that each member of the Trinity needs a 40 year period to represent them?

As you say you're doing this for fun? Careful some might take you seriously. :)

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

israel on this earth is not God’s israel.

the whole scheme proposed = no. it’s vague and unsupportable.

newton was an esau (=satan realm type) .

newton belonged to the monsters. not recommended to use him as role model.

As I pointed out, Isaac Newton held the Presentist View of eschatology as did a majority of Protestants in his day.

So who are “the monsters” you speak of?

The Protestants
The male Protestants
Those who hold the Presentist View
etc.

What exactly?

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

OK, for fun.

I like to start the clock at the pre-trib rapture. Then add 7 years for the trib then the 1000 year reign of Christ.

When I see your date of 2068 AD I see this as a possible rapture date rather than the end of the world date.
Instead of "end of the world" I would call it the end of the "age" date.

Back in the 1800's a preacher was asked if they thought their time in history was the end of the "age", time for Christ to return and they answered back ...."no".
When asked why he said "no" he replied back with "the Jews are not back in their country as the bible says they will be".
Well, they laughed at him as the Jews scattered all over would never have a country again.
Of course your calculation beginning date of 1948 shows when Israel had become a country again. Prophecy fulfilled.

I once read a book called 88 reasons in 1988 why the rapture will occur. They pretty much did what you did was add 40 years... what they called a generation... to 1948 and got 1988. Well, 1989 came, then 1990, 1991 and so on. No end of the age, no end of the world, no rapture. Now it's gonna be 2023 in a couple of days.

OK, now the good stuff....I personaly think 2068 is to far out and the rapture will be earlier.

Here's why...

Technology. By 2068 I believe the technology of that day will have far surpassed the technology that the future Rev 13 beast technology calls for. Keep in mind we're "just doing it for fun".

Rev 13 calls for the ability of technology to incorporate a world wide dominance of the anti-christ.
Until now the technology was not advanced enough to allow for world dominance. The 1800 preacher could have used that as a logical reason along with the "Israel not being a nation" concept.

Until now the internet technology coupled with the up-coming Musk Starlink Sytem was not in place to allow for a global monitoring and control system.

Until now a centralized digital money system that could be tracked and controlled did not exist.

Until now a digital passport as seen in "vaccine passports" ...in some places required for entry into some establishments and required to buy and sell in some instances was not avialable. For many people this passport has become accepted and normalized...but not all have been going along with it.

Until now the alignment of nations in the Miiddle East has not been as predicted by biblical scripture.....for instance the leader of Russia, Iran and Turkey shaking hands.

Until now a "peace treaty"...the Abrahamic accord...has not been on the table just waiting to be modified and ratified.

Until now the re-building of the Jewish temple has not been in the forefront as they already have the red heifer as well as articles of worship and sacrifice on the sidelines.

Until now we didn't have the ability to implant a luciferian "mark" in a person that could contain all of our information and be used as a "passport" to buy and sell. I do not think the Covid vaccine is the mark but simply a pre-cursor.

Until now the World Economic Forums as well as the United Nation and Cabal are not in position to implement the "Great Reset". Keeping in mind several other components still have to be in place.

Until now transhumanism or what is called the 4th Industrial Revolution has not begun to take root. It hasn't been completely established but is well under way.

There are several other "until nows" I could list but it certainly looks like the table is being and almost set.
I think by 2068 we'll be far past the point of the "Until Nows".....Remember this is "just for fun".

So where are we? I believe we are in the time of what Jesus spoke about in Matthew 24...as it has been compared to a pregnant women who's birth pains are getting closer and more intense. Though much of Matthew 24 has always been happening "wars and rumors of wars" as an example along with earthquakes increasing and perhaps you can throw in volcanos...and what looks like in the very near future increased pestilances and famine due to the banning of natural gas in several countries causing food shortages as well as other shortages is virtually here. The birth pains appear to be getting closer together and more intense.

I believe we are about to step into Revelations 6.....with the next major event being the biblical rapture of the Church.

Are we there? Will God tarry? Sooner or later the tribulations of Revelation and Daniels prophecy will happen. As Isaid before, the table is almost set and it appears the rapture or the end of this "age" is very close.
Of course three years form now someone may point back to this post and point out how wrong I was. But that's OK.

Thoughts??? Just for fun?

As I pointed out, Isaac Newton held the Presentist View of eschatology as did a majority of Protestants in his day.

So who are “the monsters” you speak of?

The Protestants
The male Protestants
Those who hold the Presentist View
etc.

What exactly?
i think newton was a wolf in sheep’s clothing…

Why not?

Seems like christians have re
Christ has not come and resurrected those who are killed for their testimony of him and who will not worship the beast ,it's image or recieve the mark of the beast yet.
The mark of the beast still has not been implemented yet and still has a few years before it is.The world is destroyed about 1000 years after Christ comes.

The only area that is destroyed at Christs coming is the middle east and north Africa.

Christ has not come and resurrected those who are killed for their testimony of him and who will not worship the beast ,it's image or recieve the mark of the beast yet.
The mark of the beast still has not been implemented yet and still has a few years before it is.The world is destroyed about 1000 years after Christ comes.

The only area that is destroyed at Christs coming is the middle east and north Africa.

Maybe ....

Thanks.

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

Yes, "but for fun", you posted that satanic theory exactly in the way the Devil likes, and it simply for a wasting time. But my Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: - Matthew 12:35-37:
35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of Judgment. (The seventh and last Day - the Lord's Day - or seventh and last millennium that just arrived).
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. Then the foolish virgins arose and trimmed their lamps, and the foolish virgins said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Not so, said the wise, go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

And while the foolish went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage, afterward came the foolish but the door was shut, so they cried: Lord, Lord, open to us. Here's the answer: Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Continue with you foolish fun spreading tares and get ready, for the unprofitable servant will be cast into outer darkness, and there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The WORD IS GOD -John 1:1- , is self-executing, understand?

Be careful or then get ready. What i told you i tell everyone.

Last edited:
i think newton was a wolf in sheep’s clothing…

Do you mean Isaac Newton pretended to believe the Presentist View but actually didn’t?

Or Isaac pretended to be a Christian but actually wasn’t?

Could you clarify what you mean by “the monsters” who are “a wolf in sheep’s clothing”?

And how you know Isaac Newton is one of them.

Do you mean Isaac Newton pretended to believe the Presentist View but actually didn’t?

Or Isaac pretended to be a Christian but actually wasn’t?

Could you clarify what you mean by “the monsters” who are “a wolf in sheep’s clothing”?

And how you know Isaac Newton is one of them.
because the version he presents is not what God says...

Augustine : another wolf in sheep's clothing...not a christian but a platonist.

Newton :
documented in academic and historical texts that he practiced sorcery, alchemy etc. not even a secret.
There is much more...the wiki is just cliff notes presented to give a start to finding out what he was about.

Add to the list of those practicing the occult:

Descartes
Leibniz

And then many church 'fathers' and other theologians who were deeply platonistic.

Newton :
documented in academic and historical texts that he practiced sorcery, alchemy etc. not even a secret.
There is much more...the wiki is just cliff notes presented to give a start to finding out what he was about.

Have you personally read anything Isaac Newton wrote?

Or have you just read what people say about what he wrote.

If you have personally read Isaac Newton's writings...

Please post a link to something Isaac Newton wrote that you feel makes him one of "the monsters".

Have you personally read anything Isaac Newton wrote?

Or have you just read what people say about what he wrote.

If you have personally read Isaac Newton's writings...

Please post a link to something Isaac Newton wrote that you feel makes him one of "the monsters".
I not only read him but taught him in college as part of an early modern philosophy course.

its not my job to provide you with all that. I gave an opinion. If you want to go read , then do.
this is a social forum....

Back