The Immaculate Conception

the bible states, baptism now saves you. YOU said no it does not and then gave me carm.
We are saved by grace through faith. Always have been, always will be. Jesus didn’t come to change the MEANS of salvation by adding baptism as a requirement not required by those before.
Baptism, all throughout scripture was FOR the saved, never done to be saved. Always for those that had already repented and confessed Christ. For the saved.

We are saved by grace through faith. Always have been, always will be. Jesus didn’t come to change the MEANS of salvation by adding baptism as a requirement not required by those before.
Baptism, all throughout scripture was FOR the saved, never done to be saved. Always for those that had already repented and confessed Christ. For the saved.
Now was that so hard?

the bible states what it states. You are added your own interpretation. end of story.

you have no idea what is happening.

I stated baptism now saves you. What the BIBLE states, right?
I have a very good idea of what is happening. Just putting me down is meaningless and shows how RCs do not understand the meaning of loving one's neighbours.

We all know how you misinterprete what the bible says.

I have a very good idea of what is happening. Just putting me down is meaningless and shows how RCs do not understand the meaning of loving one's neighbours.

We all know how you misinterprete what the bible says.
no you do not. I guarantee you never looked throughout all the posts. if they are even still there. It doesn't matter. I do not care what you think of me. I care about the truth. And I will fight for it.

@Blessings8

“of course faith is necessary. not faith ALONE. That is not the language of the bible.”

YOUR FAITH HAS SAVED YOU.

Jesus didn’t qualify this statement. Her FAITH saved her. Period, end of story.

no you do not. I guarantee you never looked throughout all the posts. if they are even still there. It doesn't matter. I do not care what you think of me. I care about the truth. And I will fight for it.
If you fought for the truth, you would fight the lies of your apostate church. You don’t, you embrace them.

I do understand. I don't know you to think anything about you. Yep you can fight for false interpretations of the RCC but they will NEVER be the truth.

If you fought for the truth, you would fight the lies of your apostate church. You don’t, you embrace them.
I stated the bible. period.

NCs think they alone know the what the bible teaches. You come at Catholics saying where is the explicit verses are for xyz yet when the bible states something very specific like baptism saves, or drink and eat you all have your infallible interpretations ready to do go. lol. you put down what you actually embrace. you have become your own authority and carm is the magisterium.

It explains it, as did the link. No one was ever baptized to be saved. They were baptized because they were.
Baptism in water never did and never will save a soul. Grace through faith saves....period.
and just like works a saved person WILL have both, correct?

I stated the bible. period.
An atheist can state the bible.....doesn't mean he can discern it.
NCs think they alone know the what the bible teaches.
Not even remotely true.
You come at Catholics saying where is the explicit verses are for xyz yet when the bible states something very specific like baptism saves,
There is a context, and you ignore it.....you can't isolate one verse apart from the whole of scripture as you do.
or drink and eat you all have your infallible interpretations ready to do go. lol. you put down what you actually embrace. you have become your own authority and carm is the magisterium.
Who is your authority? Your apostate church is....and you can't even post an official interpretation of the verse you quote.

Back