God's Oneness the Most Important Teaching of All

SeventhDay

God is one which is a plurality whereby God (Father) is in a unified Father and Son relationship and all that are in the body of Christ. To summarize: God is one and all is complete in God and God is complete in them.

Now, I will expand on this:

God is in the eternal now and is self-existent and all that are in God are self-existent with God in the Now and complete in him.

God is one Spirit and all that are in God are joined to that one Spirit in Christ.
In God there is no twoness or Threeness, but all are roles or personages of the one God.

God is a soul and is one Spirit and has one Spiritual body which is the Christ body which is the fulness of the Godhead in Jesus.

God is one soul because God is one and there are no persons in God not even one. God is the only person.

In Christ our lives are hid and we are not our own and since we are joined to Christ body, we share in God's Spirit which is his nature and are of God's soul.

The One God is one in Spirit, body and soul and God operates in roles of himself in unified relationships in him and with him.

Even Adam was one before God made a helpmate for him which is a deep mystery, and it is to show the oneness of God which is why God made creation in the first place to showcase God's glory. Creation involves making copies of the original to showcase God's Glory. We see this in Jesus, and we will see this in the whole human race because all will be complete in Christ.

Creation is to showcase God's glory through contrast and is about new beginnings, but God is always complete in himself and all that is in him in the eternal Now.

We have the terms regeneration, restoration, restitution, renewal, born anew, reconciliation and many such terms indicating a return to what once was in the original and Jesus is a prime example of that and so are sons of God in Christ.

Thus, there is a showcase of God's oneness and all the sons of God in Christ including Jesus participate in this showcase in humanity.

There is much to be taught about the oneness of God which is the most vital teaching of all, and we see this in the one God who is Jesus, the Messiah.
God bless you.
?

No Bible passages cited. Simply your opinion.
Please add some and support what you believe is true in this post or make objections. God guide you. Thank you for responding to the post.

I give you three smiles for being the first to respond to this post and so quickly! :) :):)

God bless you!

God is one which is a plurality whereby God (Father) is in a unified Father and Son relationship and all that are in the body of Christ. To summarize: God is one and all is complete in God and God is complete in them.

You forgot about the Holy Spirit: "If you love me, you will keep my (Jesus) commandments. And I (Jesus ) will ask the Father, and he (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person) will give you another (someone other than Jesus, the one speaking) Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom (personal pronoun designating the Spirit as another person) the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person) nor knows him (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person). You know him (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person), for he (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person) dwells with you and will be in you." John 14:14-17. That's three persons in my counting. FYI, the use of the word another eliminates Jesus as the Spirit of Truth this passage is talking about. So, why use the term role when Scripture uses personal pronouns designating persons?

Now, I will expand on this:

God is in the eternal now and is self-existent and all that are in God are self-existent with God in the Now and complete in him.

God is one Spirit and all that are in God are joined to that one Spirit in Christ.
In God there is no twoness or Threeness, but all are roles or personages of the one God.

Again, why use the term role when Scripture uses personal pronouns designating persons? If you want to use "personages", I'm okay with that. But roles clearly doesn't express enough to correlate with what Scripture teaches.

God is a soul and is one Spirit and has one Spiritual body which is the Christ body which is the fulness of the Godhead in Jesus.

What are you saying here? What is the Christ body? Christ's body was human, therefore it has nothing to do with the one Spirit that is God.

I end it there because that's a long enough reply.

God Bless

You forgot about the Holy Spirit: "If you love me, you will keep my (Jesus) commandments. And I (Jesus ) will ask the Father, and he (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person) will give you another (someone other than Jesus, the one speaking) Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom (personal pronoun designating the Spirit as another person) the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person) nor knows him (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person). You know him (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person), for he (2nd person personal pronoun designating a distinct person) dwells with you and will be in you." John 14:14-17. That's three persons in my counting. FYI, the use of the word another eliminates Jesus as the Spirit of Truth this passage is talking about. So, why use the term role when Scripture uses personal pronouns designating persons?

Again, why use the term role when Scripture uses personal pronouns designating persons? If you want to use "personages", I'm okay with that. But roles clearly doesn't express enough to correlate with what Scripture teaches.

What are you saying here? What is the Christ body? Christ's body was human, therefore it has nothing to do with the one Spirit that is God.

I end it there because that's a long enough reply.

God Bless
However, the Christ body being referred to here is Spirit and we Have the Spirit of Christ indwelling us and we are of that spirit body that is in Christ. It has nothing to do with a flesh body and the son of man rose as a life-giving Spirit that its members are joined to who are quickened out of death.

God bless you. :)

However, the Christ body being referred to here is Spirit and we Have the Spirit of Christ indwelling us and we are of that spirit body that is in Christ. It has nothing to do with a flesh body and the son of man rose as a life-giving Spirit that its members are joined to who are quickened out of death.

In Scripture the Body of Christ is only used in one of two ways: Jesus' physical human body, and the collective Church. Everything else is stated above is spiritualized theorizing unjustified by Scripture.

God Bless

In Scripture the Body of Christ is only used in one of two ways: Jesus' physical human body, and the collective Church. Everything else is stated above is spiritualized theorizing unjustified by Scripture.

God Bless
The body of Christ is joined to one Spirit and Christ is Spirit and the scriptures are clear on this. Jesus is the head of the Christ body and is Spirit. We have the Spirit of Christ in us not a flesh body.

The body of Christ is joined to one Spirit and Christ is Spirit and the scriptures are clear on this. Jesus is the head of the Christ body and is Spirit. We have the Spirit of Christ in us not a flesh body.

This is spiritualized theorizing unjustified by Scripture. Paraphrasing Bible phrases from all over the place and throwing them together to prove something is the height of disrespecting Scripture.

God Bless

There is much to be taught about the oneness of God which is the most vital teaching of all, and we see this in the one God who is Jesus, the Messiah.
I believe in the oneness of God, but the most vital teaching of all is Jesus Christ and him crucified.

I believe in the oneness of God, but the most vital teaching of all is Jesus Christ and him crucified.
That has all to do with the oneness of God!

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Back