Open carry: how many guns is too many?

You can't eliminate guns. I bet you don't even know that a person can manufacture their own firearms. They don't have to buy them....... As long as anyone has a gun, I demand one myself.
Then why not make it so that nobody has them?
You must ban guns because bad guys have guns.
Correct - you make illegal the thing they use to kill people.
What is the difference in the arguments?
See the US vs UK firearms homicide rate.

Both are extremely small. But the tiny amount of voter fraud does not affect election outcomes, whereas mass shootings results in dead and injured people, a very serious consequence.

Not true. Like I've already told you several times now,

When elections are decided by a few thousand votes at a national level, we need better voter verification. At least equal to gun registration and training.

Both are extremely small. But the tiny amount of voter fraud does not affect election outcomes, whereas mass shootings results in dead and injured people, a very serious consequence.
So vibise admits that mass shootings are extremely rare in comparison to the total number of guns owners

It is not mandatory, unless you are military or law enforcement.

You have to have training to drive a car, but not to own a gun. A dismal state of affairs.

Lets trade, you allow guns if the citizen is trained in "military" fashion and you intuition the same measure of verification for every single vote cast.

Not true. Like I've already told you several times now,

When elections are decided by a few thousand votes at a national level, we need better voter verification. At least equal to gun registration and training.
But requirements for gun registration and training are minimal to nonexistent in much of the country.

What national elections are decided by a few thousand votes? The last few Presidential elections had differentials of millions of votes, although the anachronistic Electoral College gives some votes more weight than others.

Back