Remarkable Survey: 28% Of Americans Personally Know Someone Who Died from COVID-19 Jab

ALL medications have warnings about adverse effects, and acknowledge specific examples.

The covid vaccines do have some adverse effects, but these are trivial in number compared with the great benefit conferred by vaccination.
When people drop dead of suddenly, you can be there to tell everyone it was trivial.

Listen to this moron. Not a word about the C-19 shots.

I posted more detail on this on GatewayPundit. He is talking cardiac generalities. This player will never play again or even practice.

This "expert" doesn't have an electrogram (not a electrocardiogram) and work-up from an EP doc. Thanks for detailed speculation.

I had posted on the PQRST waves
I also know good and well the paramedics in the ambulance have his "tape" and see a lot this dude is not aware of.
The doo gooder "fact checkers " will shift into overdrive to cover this. The player died. He was resucitated. ....and has tissue damage.

Not a word about C-19 shots is absolutely important to deflect from clot shot mandate liability.

Not a word about C-19 shots is absolutely important to deflect from clot shot mandate liability.
They all followed protocol and were covered even if the shots were causal. Don't know what they are afraid of or why they stopped the game for an on-field injury? If it happens a few more times they may shut down football altogether. You can bet the farm they are checking out players for heart conditions now. They probably were before this incident. They don't want their 24 yr old players dropping over from heart attacks on Monday Night Football. Bad optics. Not a lot of contributions from the pro vaxx crowd.

They all followed protocol and were covered even if the shots were causal. Don't know what they are afraid of or why they stopped the game for an on-field injury? If it happens a few more times they may shut down football altogether. You can bet the farm they are checking out players for heart conditions now. They probably were before this incident. They don't want their 24 yr old players dropping over from heart attacks on Monday Night Football. Bad optics. Not a lot of contributions from the pro vaxx crowd.
1 Clot shot mandate bad optics
2 No player has ever died on the field in 50 years bad optics
3 This had an ugly look if they did cancel the game or they did not.

Like I posted on another place before he was even hauled off, the incoming texts and outgoing texts for 60,000 seats and 600,000 outside wipes out any and all attempts to control any narratives.

Get this, I know the electrical engineer that was in charge of ALL the electrical for the super Bowl stadium.
Every single seat had a focused closeup of the player down, the kneeling players 100' screens. You can't be in a seat and "unsee" the replay screens.

If they counted everyone with a covid test positive, contact with a test positive person .a covid death

Then we count every jabbed patient death a Vaxx death.

Yeah we seen some of the adverse affects at the Bills football game last night.

There is no benefit to the shots. Only risks. They should have never mandated all the shots to healthy low risk football players. It was stupid stupid stupid.
Like Damar Hamlin...and other players, if you want to run the risk of heart problems...Get the jab.

People know someone they "think" died of a covid vaccine.
And this is supposed to be taken seriously?

I can't recall anyone that "thinks" that someone maybe or might have potentially died of a covid vaccine either.

From the linked reference:

- "may be to blame for many unexplained deaths"

- "American Adults believe it is likely"

- "know someone whose death they think may have been caused by side effects"

___

Last edited:
Yup. Shots causal until proven otherwise. Getting harder and harder to cover this mess up.

It was announced in the hospital parking lot that Hamlin is not expected to make a full recovery.

Hamlin was vaccinated. The Buffalo Bills is a 100% vaccinated team. I also got a Twitter DM from someone who knows this for a fact who asked that I not disclose his identity. This is a shame since we know know, thanks to my readers, that there is no death benefit to the COVID vaccines.

Update 7:39pm

nuts

I can't recall anyone that "thinks" that someone maybe or might have potentially died of a covid vaccine either.

___
Don't you think they should be looking deeply into it?

The first words out of some of the mouths of liberal cover up reporting was that Damar Hamlin's heart stoppage wasn't related to the Covid shot.
Q.....How did they know that?

Something strange has been happening since the jab was introduced....this country should be trying to figure out how to prevent the next heart issues.....not denying the deadly effects of the jab.

___
Name the documented liar that "thinks" Mike Mannn won Nobel Prize.

Your left winger misinformation sources fail

One of your left wing amen corner was ignorant enough to try to discredit Dr Ryan Cole.

Mayo trained Pathologist A.S.C.P.

Don't you think they should be looking deeply into it?

The first words out of some of the mouths of liberal cover up reporting was that Damar Hamlin's heart stoppage wasn't related to the Covid shot.
Q.....How did they know that?
Left wing echo chamber

Something strange has been happening since the jab was introduced....this country should be trying to figure out how to prevent the next heart issues.....not denying the deadly effects of the jab.
We know. They know that we know. The CDC and agencies were firing messages to Twitter to block and delete.

Classic signs of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. He fits the textbook age, ethnicity and activity. Send the spike proteins into the capillaries of the heart and up comes inflammatory myocarditis. It shows up in EP lab and if he is dead, the Pathologist can see the cell damage.

Our local left winger deniers can hide behind cut and pasties and pretend they know much more.

My guess....most leftist have had the jab....and don't want it to be true so they stick their heads in the sand.

If you have had the jab...you better be trying to figure out how to stop the potential heart problem from developing inside of you.
So then leftists should be dropping like flies, right?
Does not seem to be happening.

Back