Open carry: how many guns is too many?

You cannot understand my position because you come from somewhere that's always allowed guns.
It is more than that. There is a gun subculture in the USA consisting of people who grew up around guns and sees them as so necessary that they often believe that people who say they don't own a gun are lying.

It is more than that. There is a gun subculture in the USA consisting of people who grew up around guns and sees them as so necessary that they often believe that people who say they don't own a gun are lying.
Are you lying?

What limits should there be on carrying guns in public places?
Get your nose out of the exercise of other peoples rights. Take your borderline personality disorder insecurities and need to control others to Cuba or China.

Most of them in the 12 billion people you claim are "vaccinated"?

Get your nose out of the exercise of other peoples rights. Take your borderline personality disorder insecurities and need to control others to Cuba or China.
When other people claim rights that clearly scare people in public places, shouldn't there be clear limits on those rights?

Are you saying that it should be common for men to prance around in public places while in body armor and carrying multiple loaded large guns and lots of ammo? And that people who flee from such men are being foolish?

The typical anti-Second Amendment strawman.

That the idea of wanting to walk the streets without the threat of being shot by some random yahoo, does not occur to you, is sad.

Better chance of being struck by lightening?

Well unless maybe walking in certain areas of Detroit....Chicago.....

Open carry: how many guns is too many?

If the amount starts hindering your movement and ability to properly use the gun(s), then that can be said to be too many, otherwise; no limit.

Because it was not the answer to the question I asked, but some other question.

"Why not let everybody buy miniguns and C-4?"
"Criminals already have them."

If Criminals have them then there has to be a determent to their actions against each citizen. You want citizens to be disarmed and to rely upon a depleted law enforcement that can't help us.

The goverment are supposed to have them, and far fewer of our criminals have them because we don't have an idiotic provision that they can be owned by all and sundry.

You say that guns are too dangerous to possess. Which is it? Are they too dangerous or not?

You can't tell me to trust someone else to protect me. I don't need you to help me. Stay out of my way.

The goverment are supposed to have them, and far fewer of our criminals have them because we don't have an idiotic provision that they can be owned by all and sundry.
Prove it - You have given up your god given right of self defense - we have not -don't impose your cowardly idiotic nonsense on others.

Back