Kislev 24

Zephaniah 1
15 That day will be a day of wrath—
a day of distress and anguish,
a day of trouble and ruin,

I've told you time and time again the day of the Lord is a day.Daniel spoke of the distress that day the Lord comes and raises those who sleep.in the dust of the earth.Great distress on the day of the Lord.

Daniel
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

I've told you time and time again the day of the Lord is a day
I agree. What the Lord will sent to carry out His fiery wrath, will affect the earth for only about 24 hours.

Daniel 12:2 refers to the time the book of Life will be opened. Revelation 20:11-13 AFTER the Millennium.

I agree. What the Lord will sent to carry out His fiery wrath, will affect the earth for only about 24 hours.

Daniel 12:2 refers to the time the book of Life will be opened. Revelation 20:11-13 AFTER the Millennium.
So you believe the man of sin in Daniel 11:45 is destroyed 1000 years after Christ has come.

Daniel 11:45
He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Paul seemed to believe this man would be destroyed at Christs coming,not 1000 years after Christ has come.

2 these 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Paul seemed to believe this man would be destroyed at Christs coming,not 1000 years after Christ has come.
When Jesus Returns, He will chain up Satan, making him unable to deceive anyone. After the thousand years, Satan will be released for a short season. THEN he will be destroyed, along with all those he seduced to fight Jesus. Revelation 20:7-10

Paul did not say when, in 2 Thess 2:8
Daniel 11:45 refers to Satans defeat at Armageddon.

When Jesus Returns, He will chain up Satan, making him unable to deceive anyone. After the thousand years, Satan will be released for a short season. THEN he will be destroyed, along with all those he seduced to fight Jesus. Revelation 20:7-10

Paul did not say when, in 2 Thess 2:8
Daniel 11:45 refers to Satans defeat at Armageddon.
You believe the man of sin is Satan?
Since when did Satan become a man?

You believe the man of sin is Satan?
Since when did Satan become a man?
Yes that man will be under the control of Satan.
Satan will take over his body, as described in Revelation 13:3-4

2 Thessalonians 2:8, says how Satan will be revealed, before Jesus Returns, then how the Lord will destroy him; after the Millennium. Rev 20:10

Yes that man will be under the control of Satan.
Satan will take over his body, as described in Revelation 13:3-4

2 Thessalonians 2:8, says how Satan will be revealed, before Jesus Returns, then how the Lord will destroy him; after the Millennium. Rev 20:10
According to Paul,that man will be destroyed at Christs coming.Not after the minimum.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

According to Paul,that man will be destroyed at Christs coming.Not after the minimum.

Yes; Paul does say that wicked one will be destroyed when Jesus Returns. Confirmed by Revelation 19:20b
But those scriptures refer to the human beast and false prophet. Revelation 20:1-3 tells us about Satan himself, locked up for the Millennium and then released for a short time. THEN destroyed; Revelation 20:10

To clarify: Satan will have spiritual control of the 'beast', and when Jesus Returns, he will leave him, only to be chained up; in a spiritual sense.

Yes; Paul does say that wicked one will be destroyed when Jesus Returns. Confirmed by Revelation 19:20b
But those scriptures refer to the human beast and false prophet. Revelation 20:1-3 tells us about Satan himself, locked up for the Millennium and then released for a short time. THEN destroyed; Revelation 20:10

To clarify: Satan will have spiritual control of the 'beast', and when Jesus Returns, he will leave him, only to be chained up; in a spiritual sense.

Then you agree that I was correct.

The king of the north is destroyed at Christ coming which takes place in Daniel 11:45-12:02
45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.
12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is the first resurrection.Thank you.

I disagree.
Only after the Millennium, will the dead awake and the Book of Life be opened. Revelation 20:11-15
So you don't believe Christ resurrects his followers at his coming like he said he would?Hmmm

John 5:27-
And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

As you said.That wicked one will be destroyed at Christs coming.
Which according to Daniel 11:45-12"2 is when the first resurrection takes place.

You seem to have poor comprehension skills.

Daniel 11:36 is talking about the king of the north who is destroyed at the same time the first resurrection takes place in Daniel 11:45-12:2

Daniel 11:36
And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2 these 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There's no mistaken .Paul is talking about the same king of the north that is destroyed at Christs coming when the first resurrection takes place in Daniel 12:1-2.

When a date is mentioned 3 times in Bible Prophecy, we should take note of it.
It is the 24th day of Kislev, which the Prophet Haggai quotes in, Haggai 2:10, 2:18. 2:20.

In the time of Haggai and Zechariah, it was the day marked for the promise that the redemption would ultimately come about, “not by power, nor by might, but by the Spirit of Yehovah”–but in the proper time. Zechariah 4:6

But in the time of the Maccabees, when Syrian ruler Antiochus 4 Epiphanes conquered the Jews and desecrated the Temple, he was defeated 1150 days later, Daniel 8:13-14, and it was on Kislev 24 that the Temple was cleansed and re-dedicated. That is why the festival of Hanukah is celebrated beginning at sundown, at the end of Kislev 24 and the following 7 days.

It was Sunday, December 9, 1917, Kislev 24: that General Allenby, leading the British forces, liberated Jerusalem for the first time in centuries from Turkish/Muslim rule. That evening the Jewish soldiers in the British army celebrated Hanukkah and worshipped at the Western Wall.

It can be discerned from Prophesies like Daniel 12:12, that the final fulfilment of Hanukkah, the re-dedication of the Third Temple, will be exactly 75 days after Jesus Returns, which is day 1260 after the Anti-Christ desecrates it. Daniel 9:27 & Revelation 13:5-8

However: the next and imminent fulfilment of the Prophecy of Haggai 2:22, is for the great and terrible Day when the Lord will; shake all the nations, overthrow rulers, break the power of the heathen peoples and destroy their military might.

It will be the next Prophesied event, the Sixth Seal world changer.
There are 40 days from today until Kislev 24, in our year of 2022.
Ok.
December 18th was Kislev 24.

I see that Chanukah started on that day.
I'm not able to identify any major Jewish events beyond Chanukah.

So you don't believe Christ resurrects his followers at his coming like he said he would?Hmmm
I believe what the Bible says, not fanciful notions like a general resurrection and bodily change at the Return, like some falsely believe.
John 5:27-

Daniel 12:1-2
John does not say when. We ascertain that from Revelation 20:11-15
Daniel 12:1-3 can only be about the Great White Throne Judgment, when the Book of Life is opened.
These two Prophesies will take place after the Millennium; NOT at the glorious Return.

Ok.
December 18th was Kislev 24.

I see that Chanukah started on that day.
I'm not able to identify any major Jewish events beyond Chanukah.
The Prophet Haggai says that Kislev 24 has importance. Historically that has been the case; when the second Temple was re-dedicated, in 164 BC and when Jerusalem was liberated, in 1917.
Haggai tells us that it will be the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, overthrows rulers and destroys armies.

I believe what the Bible says, not fanciful notions like a general resurrection and bodily change at the Return, like some falsely believe.

John does not say when. We ascertain that from Revelation 20:11-15
Daniel 12:1-3 can only be about the Great White Throne Judgment, when the Book of Life is opened.
These two Prophesies will take place after the Millennium; NOT at the glorious Return.
For some reason you skip the first resurrection and leap to the last.

The first resurrection takes place at Christ coming at the beginning of the millennium.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Why do you ignore the first resurrection consisting of those who were beheaded for their witness of Jesus?

For some reason you skip the first resurrection and leap to the last.

The first resurrection takes place at Christ coming at the beginning of the millennium.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Why do you ignore the first resurrection consisting of those who were beheaded for their witness of Jesus?
Revelation 20:4-6 states that those Christians killed for their faith during the 3 1/2 year time the 'beast' has world control; will be brought back to life, when Jesus Returns.
That is the first Resurrection, although it isn't to immortality as yet, as they will have mortal bodies and may die again.

Nowhere is it said that all the dead Christians will rise at that time, or that those alive will be changed. These ideas are false teachings.

Revelation 20:4-6 states that those Christians killed for their faith during the 3 1/2 year time the 'beast' has world control; will be brought back to life, when Jesus Returns.
That is the first Resurrection, although it isn't to immortality as yet, as they will have mortal bodies and may die again.

Nowhere is it said that all the dead Christians will rise at that time, or that those alive will be changed. These ideas are false teachings.
False,you just said that those who are resurrected in the first resurrection can die again.
The word of God says they won't die a second death.

These who are resurrected in the first resurrection do not suffer a second death.They became immortal at the sound of the seventh trump when Christ comes.

As for who is raised during the first resurrection,I never said all christians we're raised then.According to Daniel and Ezekiel,Israel is raised then.Daniel 12:1-2 is speaking about Israel.Not the entire world.

Abraham Isaac ,Jacob and Joseph wanted to make sure they were buried between the Mediterranean and dead seas for a reason.They were not stupid.

The Prophet Haggai says that Kislev 24 has importance. Historically that has been the case; when the second Temple was re-dedicated, in 164 BC and when Jerusalem was liberated, in 1917.
Haggai tells us that it will be the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, overthrows rulers and destroys armies.
Yeah. I understood that. I'm not questioning the past events.
You were pointing out a near future (from November) event (last month, on the 18th of December, which was 24 Kislev).
I simply asked what happened, because I couldn't find anything in the news.

False,you just said that those who are resurrected in the first resurrection can die again.
The word of God says they won't die a second death.

I view your seriously wrong interpretation of Revelation 20:4-6, as a shocking and wilful error.
Rev 20:6 does NOT say the GT martyrs cannot die again, but that if they do, it won't affect their eventual reception of immortality.
According to Daniel and Ezekiel,Israel is raised then.Daniel 12:1-2 is speaking about Israel.Not the entire world.
Daniel 12:1-3 is talking about those whose names are in the Book of Life. Daniels people in these end times are represented by those who have faith in God and keep His Commandments.
Who are in no way those mixed ethnicity peoples who currently occupy the holy Land.

You don't like 'replacement theology', but that is what you promote when you make ungodly Israelis, to be God's people.

Yeah. I understood that. I'm not questioning the past events.
You were pointing out a near future (from November) event (last month, on the 18th of December, which was 24 Kislev).
I simply asked what happened, because I couldn't find anything in the news.
I considered it to be right to warn of the possibility of a fulfilment of Haggai's Prophecy. God is gracious and longsuffering, it didn't happen then.
We must keep watching and there will be signs before that great and terrible day.

Back