For the Election Fraud Deniers...more evidence to deny from WI

tbeachhead

Nothing to worry about. Only 150000 ballots with fraudulent addresses, only two percent of which would have effectively switched the vote to Biden.

No reason to doubt. Note...this evidence is coming out TWO YEARS after the election! I know. No need to ask why. The left wanted a senile shirt who could not campaign to drain our oil reserves, open our borders, raise our prices and make us energy dependent on our enemies.

Nothing to worry about. Only 150000 ballots with fraudulent addresses, only two percent of which would have effectively switched the vote to Biden.

No reason to doubt. Note...this evidence is coming out TWO YEARS after the election! I know. No need to ask why. The left wanted a senile shirt who could not campaign to drain our oil reserves, open our borders, raise our prices and make us energy dependent on our enemies.
Thanks for the info brother

My favorite was a run down house in AZ with 56 voters.

I didn't think you were an adherent of Falun Gong. You do know that NTD (New Tang Dynasty) TV is closely linked to Falun Gong? They have a religious agenda.

You need to find a second source to confirm this claim. NTD on its own will not get much traction.

If true, it should be grounds for a lawsuit declaring the WI election fraudulent. Bring the evidence to court and get the election overturned.

Why hasn't this been done yet?

Internet talk and blogs are cheap - with the right wing's being the cheapest.

Nothing to worry about.
Aside from the computer expert quoted in the article, Peter Bernegger, being convicted of fraud in 2009.

Only 150000 ballots with fraudulent addresses, only two percent of which would have effectively switched the vote to Biden.

Aside from the computer expert quoted in the article, Peter Bernegger, being convicted of fraud in 2009.
This speaks of the appeal...in 2009.

There is no hit on his appeal for its results.

So, your suggestion is that any subsequent work he's done in the last 13 years has been nullified by work that was challenged in the courts in 2009?

I'm not sure that's how law works, but...do you have reason to suspect this claim in 2023, that was published by Election Watch? Are they rightly silenced by associating them with a court case in 2009?

This speaks of the appeal...in 2009.

There is no hit on his appeal for its results.
The results of the appeal are in the link I gave. It mentions that the fine was calculated incorrectly (it was lowered).

So, your suggestion is that any subsequent work he's done in the last 13 years has been nullified by work that was challenged in the courts in 2009?
Only if you think in black and white terms. Recall that I replied with the point about his conviction to your comment, "No reason to doubt." His conviction in 2009 gives a reason to doubt. Not to reject, but merely to doubt.

I'm not sure that's how law works, but...do you have reason to suspect this claim in 2023, that was published by Election Watch?
Do you have a link for the Election Watch organization? My search came up blank. It would be good to see the original EW materials, as opposed to a article by others about EW, before passing judgment.

Are they rightly silenced by associating them with a court case in 2009?
No. I can only imagine you suggest this from the same black and white thinking I mentioned above.

Back