Ceremonies marking Jan6

vibise

1. President Biden is awarding the Presidential Citizens Medal to 12 people for their service in defending the Capitol and for their service as poll workers. Recipients include Capitol police Goodman, Fanone, Dunn and Edwards, and the two GA poll workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, who were vilified by Trump and falsely accused of election fraud. Officer Sicknick's family will get the Medal in his place.

2. There was a brief ceremony this morning on the steps of the Capitol in remembrance of Jan6. There were short comments by the new Dem Majority leader Jeffries, by Pelosi and the Congressional Chaplain. Jeffries led the Congressman in the Pledge of Allegiance. I do not know if this was set up to be a Dem event, but the TV reporters could not find any Republican leaders in attendance, but there was at least one Republican there.

1. President Biden is awarding the Presidential Citizens Medal to 12 people for their service in defending the Capitol and for their service as poll workers. Recipients include Capitol police Goodman, Fanone, Dunn and Edwards, and the two GA poll workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, who were vilified by Trump and falsely accused of election fraud. Officer Sicknick's family will get the Medal in his place.

2. There was a brief ceremony this morning on the steps of the Capitol in remembrance of Jan6. There were short comments by the new Dem Majority leader Jeffries, by Pelosi and the Congressional Chaplain. Jeffries led the Congressman in the Pledge of Allegiance. I do not know if this was set up to be a Dem event, but the TV reporters could not find any Republican leaders in attendance, but there was at least one Republican there.

The insurrection will be required reading for students for many years to come.

___

Fake cerimonies for a false flag operation
Biden claimed as VP he awarded Uncle Frank a Purple Heart. (who died in 1999)

“My dad, when I got elected vice president [in 2008], he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge, but he said, ‘and he won the Purple Heart and he never received it. He never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We will surprise him,'” the president recalled.

“My dad, when I got elected vice president [in 2008], he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge, but he said, ‘and he won the Purple Heart and he never received it. He never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We will surprise him,'” the president recalled.
LOL - true dat

LOL

This thread should be titled "How to talk to your dead dad"

This thread should have been titled "How to trigger right wing CARM partisans"...
Well, I do think it is important to mark historical milestones and describe events that serve to do that.

CARM partisans are triggered by lots of real world situations.

You have had 2 year to prove such nonsense and failed completely.
No we did not since empress piglosi rigged the committee so she and her zombie commie followers would not be asked questions. Why did piglosi refuse the military support to secure the capital? Why did schmucker refuse to share intel with the pig? Why did are they hiding all the video showing the police letting people in?
This was an event created out of whole cloth orchestrated by you commies to destroy our nation.

Some statistics about the January 6th insurrection that were presented on last night's episode of PBS Newshour:

- over 950 people charged with various crimes
- 200 people have been charged with assaulting police officers
- Wyoming and North Dakota are the only states where arrests have not taken place
- one third of those arrested have connections to extremist organizations (Oath Keepers, etc.)
- over 500 people have been convicted of various crimes (the vast majority pleaded guilty)
- the FBI is still seeking information on "hundreds" more people who took part in the riot

No we did not since empress piglosi rigged the committee so she and her zombie commie followers would not be asked questions. Why did piglosi refuse the military support to secure the capital? Why did schmucker refuse to share intel with the pig? Why did are they hiding all the video showing the police letting people in?
This was an event created out of whole cloth orchestrated by you commies to destroy our nation.
You do know that the majority of witnesses were Republicans, including many in the Trump WH?

Some statistics about the January 6th insurrection that were presented on last night's episode of PBS Newshour:

- over 950 people charged with various crimes
- 200 people have been charged with assaulting police officers
- Wyoming and North Dakota are the only states where arrests have not taken place
- one third of those arrested have connections to extremist organizations (Oath Keepers, etc.)
- over 500 people have been convicted of various crimes (the vast majority pleaded guilty)
- the FBI is still seeking information on "hundreds" more people who took part in the riot
And over 140 police were injured by the insurrectionists, and some have not recovered.

It will be the US's Beer Hall Putsch.

Indeed. A number of student essays will likely go over historic parallel events.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_119-1486%2C_Hitler-Putsch%2C_M%C3%BCnchen%2C_Marienplatz.jpg

Image Credit: wikipedia

_____

Back