wof and 2 Peter 1:10

He doesn't engage in conversation. He's into this baiting game, has to play "gottcha" with people.
It must be so boring being so ignorant. I get so excited when God shows me something new I hadn't realized before. And it is so often I live an exciting life! I bet you do too - right? That is why I study EVERYDAY, just to see what new thing He is going to reveal.

It must be so boring being so ignorant. I get so excited when God shows me something new I hadn't realized before. And it is so often I live an exciting life! I bet you do too - right? That is why I study EVERYDAY, just to see what new thing He is going to reveal.
God is good! (He gets to define 'good'.) But I know Trav not to be ignorant. I've watched him in the past post very interesting things. But, like the rest of the critics here, they seem to have gotten old and don't really want to engage anymore unless you sit down and let them be the teacher and you be a stupid little student who doesn't know what they do. (But then again, if you ask too many questions....)

Trolling again???
Not at all. I've been around here for over two decades. I asked a question of somebody and you jumped into the discussion and started throwing around mined scripture quotes that don't tell anybody anything, especially explaining how. Perhaps you should revisit the original inquiry and refresh your thoughts. I'm looking for an explanation without the use of a bible. Just imagine you don't have one. How do you succeed in your Christian walk?

Not at all. I've been around here for over two decades. I asked a question of somebody and you jumped into the discussion and started throwing around mined scripture quotes that don't tell anybody anything, especially explaining how. Perhaps you should revisit the original inquiry and refresh your thoughts. I'm looking for an explanation without the use of a bible. Just imagine you don't have one. How do you succeed in your Christian walk?

I don't really care for people's opinions WITHOUT the foundation of their beliefs according to the Word, so don't ask me to do it myself.

It's clear you don't know. Thanks for pretending!
I don't even know what the question was; that's how stupid I am! :LOL:

And, NO, I am not going to go chase it down. But I bet you may have never heard my answer before, because I don't have cookie cutter doctrines.

I don't even know what the question was; that's how stupid I am! :LOL:

And, NO, I am not going to go chase it down. But I bet you may have never heard my answer before, because I don't have cookie cutter doctrines.
No, you don't. You cut yours out of your own cloth.

No, you don't. You cut yours out of your own cloth.
Forgot to tell you; when I was close to 30 I was filled with the Holy Spirit, saw my first vision and heard His voice in my head clearly. That is how He has been teaching me His gospel. And if I ask a question, He answers immediately.

Forgot to tell you; when I was close to 30 I was filled with the Holy Spirit, saw my first vision and heard His voice in my head clearly. That is how He has been teaching me His gospel. And if I ask a question, He answers immediately.
Oh, you receive visions and prophecy. So, how come God didn't answer with regard to the matter you inserted yourself in? What does God's voice sound like?

Oh, you receive visions and prophecy. So, how come God didn't answer with regard to the matter you inserted yourself in? What does God's voice sound like?

A mind-blowing strong thought that interrupts my own thoughts. Most of the time, it is something I would have never thought of. But I know it is true. The truth is like a piece of a complicated puzzle that fits perfectly.

No, I prayed. About 10 years ago I asked God to wipe my mind of all fake doctrines stuck in my mind and teach me Himself. He did, and started right away. It is amazing what I know now.

A mind-blowing strong thought that interrupts my own thoughts. Most of the time, it is something I would have never thought of. But I know it is true. The truth is like a piece of a complicated puzzle that fits perfectly.
Feels like it's true, doesn't it?

Back