Kislev 24

I simply do not believe that every one of those GT martyrs will live for more than a thousand years, after their resurrection. Rev 20:4 does NOT say: they [all] lived and reigned for the thousand years.

My point in this whole issue is that those resurrected back to life by Jesus, are not made immortal then. A lot of Christians believe wrongly; that there is a general resurrection for the Christian dead and a bodily change for the living, at the Return
Revelation 29:11-15, makes it clear; that only AFTER the Millennium, will the worthy people receive immortality.
They became immortal at the sound of the seventh trump when they were resurected.
Revelation 20 makes clear they live for 1000 years.Ezekiel makes it clear that they are safe and secure when Gog comes against them .
They have already received everlasting life.If they could die then they wouldn't have been safe and secure like God said .

They became immortal at the sound of the seventh trump when they were resurected.
Unsupported opinion.
Jesus brings their souls with Him when He Returns; Revelation 20:4 and 1 Thess 4:14-15
AFTER the Great Trib, of the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls. Revelation 16:12-18
Revelation 20 makes clear they live for 1000 years
It says; they lived and reigned for the thousand years. I contend that this implies the possibility of living for all that time, but it doesn't say 'all', as that idea conflicts with Rev 20:6, that tells us if they do die again, there second death won't affect their eventually receiving immortality.
.Ezekiel makes it clear that they are safe and secure when Gog comes against them
The Gog/ Magod attack happens years before Jesus Returns. Proved by the many statements by Ezekiel, of how the holy people will know it will be the Lord who helps them, by His deeds - notbny His Presence.
They have already received everlasting life
A typical assertion made from the false teachings that have fooled so many. John 3:16 is a Promise, not an instant change. We must prove out faith first. 1 Peter 4:12
The Bible Prophesies plainly say that immortality will only come when the Book of Life is opened. Revelation 20:11-15

Unsupported opinion.
Jesus brings their souls with Him when He Returns; Revelation 20:4 and 1 Thess 4:14-15

It says; they lived and reigned for the thousand years. I contend that this implies the possibility of living for all that time, but it doesn't say 'all', as that idea conflicts with Rev 20:6, that tells us if they do die again, there second death won't affect their eventually receiving immortality.

The Gog/ Magod attack happens years before Jesus Returns. Proved by the many statements by Ezekiel, of how the holy people will know it will be the Lord who helps them, by His deeds - notbny His Presence.

A typical assertion made from the false teachings that have fooled so many. John 3:16 is a Promise, not an instant change. We must prove out faith first. 1 Peter 4:12
The Bible Prophesies plainly say that immortality will only come when the Book of Life is opened. Revelation 20:11-15
You have not provided any scripture showing any of the priest of God dying.

I've asked many times already and you can't provide not one verse supporting your theory.

Scripture supports they live for 1000 years and I have provided the scripture for that.

Revelation 20
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

you contend the scripture is false and they don't live 1000 years because you can't understand how someone could possibly live that long.Yet scripture says they live 1000 years.

WIll you not provide just one verse showing at least one of these priests of God dying the second death that you say they will die of?

Unsupported opinion.

Those who are resurected in the first resurrection are immortal and can not die a second death.

1 Corinth 15:42
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Revelation 20
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

you contend the scripture is false and they don't live 1000 years because you can't understand how someone could possibly live that long.Yet scripture says they live 1000 years.
Revelation 20:4-6 says those resurrected martyrs could live for the thousand years, but as a second death is mentioned, then we see they may not live for that long. Otherwise; why even mention the possibility of their second death?
Those who are resurected in the first resurrection are immortal and can not die a second death.
This is not what the Bible says. You have made that up.
Your 1 Corinthians 15:42-56 quote refers to the end of the Millennium. At the Great White Throne Judgment, when the Book of Life is opened and Eternity comes. ONLY then does anyone receive immortality. It is illogical and unscriptural for anyone other than Jesus to be immortal, now or during the Millennium.
Revelation 20
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
This verse proves you wrong. ALL the dead, Christian and everyone who has ever lived, wait for the GWT Judgment.
Revelation 21:1-7 describes Eternity, where Death will be no more. Before Eternity comes, Death will still be the lot of every human, resurrected or not, just as what happened to Lazarus. Jesus resurrected Lazarus as the example we should use to explain what happens to the GT martyrs.

Revelation 20:4-6 says those resurrected martyrs could live for the thousand years, but as a second death is mentioned, then we see they may not live for that long. Otherwise; why even mention the possibility of their second death?
Could live for 1000 years?
You trying to rewrite revelation ?
Show me the word could.

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

WHERE IS THE WORD "COULD'?

This is not what the Bible says. You have made that up.
Your 1 Corinthians 15:42-56 quote refers to the end of the Millennium. At the Great White Throne Judgment, when the Book of Life is opened and Eternity comes. ONLY then does anyone receive immortality. It is illogical and unscriptural for anyone other than Jesus to be immortal, now or during the Millennium.
This is what the Bible says.

The last trump isn't after the millinium.
It is when Christ comes.The last trump in the Bible is the seventh trump of revelation when the kingdom of this world becomes the kingdom of Christ.

Revelation 10:7
But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

I Corinth 15
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

This verse proves you wrong. ALL the dead, Christian and everyone who has ever lived, wait for the GWT Judgment.
Revelation 21:1-7 describes Eternity, where Death will be no more. Before Eternity comes, Death will still be the lot of every human, resurrected or not, just as what happened to Lazarus. Jesus resurrected Lazarus as the example we should use to explain what happens to the GT martyrs.
Again,your changing God's word.The verse does not say ALL of the dead.

The verse says the REST of the dead.

Revelation 20

One would think you should know God's word and should not need correction time and time again.It may be mistake that you are changing God's word but it appears that you are doing it on purpose to try to win an argument.

It's very deceitful if you are changing God's word on purpose so that it may appear you are winning an argument when your not.

Show me the word could.

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

You fail to explain why the 'second death' is mentioned in conjunction with the resurrection of the GT martyrs.
It is obviously because they will be subject to dying again, but as they will have their names Written in the Book of Life, their immortality for Eternity is assured.
The last trump isn't after the millinium.
Will trumpet playing be banned for the Millennium?
Paul Prophesies the Last and final trumpet blast in 1 Corinthians 15:52. When mortality will be clothed with the imperishable and Death will be no more. Revelation 21:4,,,AFTER the Millennium.

The Seventh Trumpet is a Prophecy about the glorious Return and does not say anything about people being resurrected.
The verse says the REST of the dead.
OK. Tell me who the rest of the dead, consist of?
If Rev 20:6 does not mean; all the rest of the dead, then show in scripture what happens to all of them. Note: that Revelation 20:11-15 does clearly show that everyone who has ever lived and died will stand before God at the final Judgment.

I'm winning this argument quite well. Your resorting to personal accusations, demonstrates that.

You fail to explain why the 'second death' is mentioned in conjunction with the resurrection of the GT martyrs.
It is obviously because they will be subject to dying again, but as they will have their names Written in the Book of Life, their immortality for Eternity is assured.

Will trumpet playing be banned for the Millennium?
Paul Prophesies the Last and final trumpet blast in 1 Corinthians 15:52. When mortality will be clothed with the imperishable and Death will be no more. Revelation 21:4,,,AFTER the Millennium.

The Seventh Trumpet is a Prophecy about the glorious Return and does not say anything about people being resurrected.

OK. Tell me who the rest of the dead, consist of?
If Rev 20:6 does not mean; all the rest of the dead, then show in scripture what happens to all of them. Note: that Revelation 20:11-15 does clearly show that everyone who has ever lived and died will stand before God at the final Judgment.

I'm winning this argument quite well. Your resorting to personal accusations, demonstrates that.
Don't deflect away from the question .
You said that revelation says they COULD live.

Show me the word could.

Revelation 20

Show me the word could.

Revelation 20

Revelation 20
Where is the word 'all' ?

Where is the word 'all' ?
PS
You claimed revelation says they could live 1000 years.
EDITED BY MOD It says"they lived and reigned with Christ a 1000 years"

They means they who were resurected.They will live 1000 years.
The scripture does not say some of them.The scripture does not say any of them die as you claim.

It says they lived 1000 years.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Last edited by a moderator:
They means they who were resurected.They will live 1000 years.
The scripture does not say some of them.The scripture does not say any of them die as you claim.
That you are wrong, is plainly evident to anyone reading Revelation 20:4-6.
It shows that those resurrected GT martyrs can die a second death. Therefore, at least some of them will die again and will rise to stand before God at the GWT Judgment, along with everyone who has ever lived. Revelation 20:11-15
They are assured of immortality, as their names will be found in the Book of Life.

Realize this: Nobody receives immortality until the final Judgment. To fit those worthy for Eternity. Lazarus won't, John 11:24, David 'sleeps' until then, Acts 13:36 and Job too, will rise then, for his reward of immortality.
I know you and most Christians hold to the idea of going to heaven, a glorified body and immortality when Jesus Returns. Or even before He Returns, All such fanciful ideas are false and will never happen.
We must go thru testing and trials as Hebrews 12:7-13 says. If not, then we are illegitimate and not God's children at all.

That you are wrong, is plainly evident to anyone reading Revelation 20:4-6.
It shows that those resurrected GT martyrs can die a second death. Therefore, at least some of them will die again and will rise to stand before God at the GWT Judgment, along with everyone who has ever lived. Revelation 20:11-15
They are assured of immortality, as their names will be found in the Book of Life.

Realize this: Nobody receives immortality until the final Judgment. To fit those worthy for Eternity. Lazarus won't, John 11:24, David 'sleeps' until then, Acts 13:36 and Job too, will rise then, for his reward of immortality.
I know you and most Christians hold to the idea of going to heaven, a glorified body and immortality when Jesus Returns. Or even before He Returns, All such fanciful ideas are false and will never happen.
We must go thru testing and trials as Hebrews 12:7-13 says. If not, then we are illegitimate and not God's children at all.
Actually revelation 20:4 says they live for 1000 years.

revelation 20:6
Says the second death has no power over them.

Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

revelation 20:14 says the lake of fire is the second death

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Since the lake of fire has no power over them ,they don't die a second death.

You claim they die a second death.
Scripture shows they don't.

You just can't comprehend the word second.

If you die once,that is your first death.
If you die a second time,that is your second death.

All those who are resurected in the first resurrection,do not suffer a second death.It has no power of them.

Those who are resurected in the final Resurrection can suffer a second death if their names are not found written.They will be judged by their works as well.

Those who's names are not found written are cast into the lake of fire and suffer the second death.

They died once before,then was resurrected,then they die a second death.

All those who are resurected in the first resurrection,do not suffer a second death.It has no power of them.
What you fail to understand, is the 'second death, which has no power over them', must affect those GT martyrs.
It proves that they are still mortal, that they can die again, but at the raising of every human for Judgment, Revelation 20:11-15, Daniel 7:9-10
THEN they will receive immortality. Still alive: 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, or among the dead. Rev 20:13

Jesus gave us the prime example when He raised Lazarus. He made sure Lazarus was well and truly dead; decomposing, and then raised him back to mortal life. It will be the same for those GT martyrs.
Those who are resurected in the final Resurrection can suffer a second death if their names are not found written
Yes.
They will be judged by their works as well.
No. Jesus Judges us for our works and He brings His rewards with Him at His Return. Matthew 16:27
All the dead people from Adam until Jesus Returns, are decided by Jesus: at their death, whether their names are left in the Book of Life, or erased from it.

At the Great White Throne Judgment, it is a simple matter of whether your name in in the Book of Life, or not. Rev 20:15

What you fail to understand, is the 'second death, which has no power over them', must affect those GT martyrs.
It proves that they are still mortal, that they can die again, but at the raising of every human for Judgment, Revelation 20:11-15, Daniel 7:9-10
THEN they will receive immortality. Still alive: 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, or among the dead. Rev 20:13

Jesus gave us the prime example when He raised Lazarus. He made sure Lazarus was well and truly dead; decomposing, and then raised him back to mortal life. It will be the same for those GT martyrs.

Yes.

No. Jesus Judges us for our works and He brings His rewards with Him at His Return. Matthew 16:27
All the dead people from Adam until Jesus Returns, are decided by Jesus: at their death, whether their names are left in the Book of Life, or erased from it.

At the Great White Throne Judgment, it is a simple matter of whether your name in in the Book of Life, or not. Rev 20:15
WRONG
WRING
WRONG.
You error not knowing the word of God keraz.

I SAID THEY WILL BE JUDGED BY THEIR WORKS.I WAS QUOTING GOD KERAZ.

HEAR THE WORD OF GOD KERAZ

REVELATION 20

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

IF YOUR GOING TO SPEAK FOR GOD,YOU SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE AN EFFORT INTO LEARNING THE WORD OF GOD KERAZ.

YOU LITERALLY ARE MAKING ME SICK YOU ARE CONTRADICTING THE WORD OF GOD SO MUCH.

THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.

Last edited:
Back