The Immaculate Conception

That is just you trying to sweep the sins that come under verse 1 cor 5:11 under the carpet. Those sinners were to be removed, not even associated with. The sins I point out prove your institution is not the good tree. Yes I can do that if all have sinned. Your leaders are meant to be saved, baptised, confirmed etc. Jesus only came for sinners. It is you who is making a contradiction because you DO NOT UNDERSTAND before salvation and after. You do not understand some sinners are to be removed and if those sins are committed by leaders then they are false teachers, wolves. In fact, your institution haboured pedators. You also ignore the verse about exposing sin and that is no surprise at all.

Really the whole northern kingdom ceased to exist. They were removed as your leaders who sinned should have been according to 1 Cor 5:11.
And that is you trying to have it both ways.
Your church, whatever it is, if even one member, is full of sins. No good tree there or anywhere, then. Now what?

You harp about ignoring for all have sinned, and then you complain about sins from some in the Church. Can you do that if ALL have sinned? Its a rather significant contradiction. The Jewish people committed serious sins. Did they stop being the Chosen People? NO.
You really don't understand what was said, do you? Balshan's point was "all have sinned". That includes you, me Mary, the Pope and everyone who has ever lived EXCEPT Jesus according to the scriptures. Your post is tantamount to whining and diverting from the topic.

You really don't understand what was said, do you? Balshan's point was "all have sinned". That includes you, me Mary, the Pope and everyone who has ever lived EXCEPT Jesus according to the scriptures. Your post is tantamount to whining and diverting from the topic.
Do you understand the point made? If ALL have sinned then how can she complain CONSTANTLY about sins in the Church? Log/speck anyone?

I see an exception. Might there be more?

No. In all the Bible, ONLY Jesus Chist is said to be without sin.

Don't you trust what the Bible says?
How about the children that Herod had killed? Didn't they appear before God sinless? The Church calls them the Holy Innocents.

If He shares His glory that's exactly what that means.
Again showing ignorance of the meaning of the verse. No surprise you just ignore 1 Cor 5:11 and other such verses.
Your church, whatever it is, if even one member, is full of sins.
No it isn't. I don't harp on all have sinned. It is in scripture. There are sins one should not commit once one is saved and if you cannot see that harming children and abusing them and molesting them and raping nuns are among those sins, then I wonder ... There is nowhere in scripture where those sins are ever part of the good tree. NOWHERE. You are just trying to cover up the sins of your leaders and it is sickening. There is before being saved and after being saved. After being saved one walks by the spirit and not by the flesh. Your leaders were gratifying the desires of the flesh and others did not expose the sin thus became part of the sin. If you cannot see the difference then you have a major problem.

Gal 5.

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

1 Cor 5:11

11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister[ but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

Eph 5:11

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them

James 4:17

So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Your problem is not with me, it is with scripture that means it is with God. I didn't write scripture.

Your church, whatever it is, if even one member, is full of sins. No good tree there or anywhere, then. Now what?
Nonsense. One bad member does not make the whole tree "bad."

But your church history is full of bad, corrupt popes--its leaders-'who have taught false doctrines for centuries, had mistresses and illegitimate children on the side, bribed their way into becoming pope--does Alex VI ring a bell?--and not disciplined priests who molested children until journalists and others finally brought the problem to the world's attention, so your church could no longer sweep it under the rug, in an effort to protect your church from scandal.

How about the children that Herod had killed? Didn't they appear before God sinless? The Church calls them the Holy Innocents.
But according to your institution if they were not baptised they still had original sin on them. For centuries your institution would not allow unbaptised babies to be buried in church grounds. It also taught they did not go to heaven.

Your problem is not with me, it is with scripture that means it is with God. I didn't write scripture.
My problem is with your apparent double standard. It seems that it is ok for "born again Christians" to sin but bad for anyone else.

My problem is with your apparent double standard. It seems that it is ok for "born again Christians" to sin but no one else.
So you are saying that scripture has double standards. It is not ok for anyone to sin, where have I ever said one should continue in sin? Once again bearing false witness against me. All have sinned is before one becomes a bondservant of Jesus, I do not see how you cannot see that fact. Once saved one is changed and one does not harm children for a start, one does keep on raping nuns. The history of the RCC is full of such leaders and those who know and do nothing, thus making them part of the sin.

My position has never changed. Therefore no double standards. You problem is scripture not me.

So you are saying that scripture has double standards. It is not ok for anyone to sin, where have I ever said one should continue in sin. Once again bearing false witness against me.
"My problem is with YOUR apparent double standard."

Do you understand the point made? If ALL have sinned then how can she complain CONSTANTLY about sins in the Church? Log/speck anyone?
All have sinned, but those indwelling by the HS are saved and no longer slaves to sin, but slaves to righteousness. And Jesus did tell us how to handle discipline in the church, in confronting those in the church who persist in sinning--remember?

You are getting desperate here, pilgrim.

Back