The Immaculate Conception

So you are saying that scripture has double standards. It is not ok for anyone to sin, where have I ever said one should continue in sin? Once again bearing false witness against me. All have sinned is before one becomes a bondservant of Jesus, I do not see how you cannot see that fact. Once saved one is changed and one does not harm children for a start, one does keep on raping nuns. The history of the RCC is full of such leaders and those who know and do nothing, thus making them part of the sin.

My position has never changed. Therefore no double standards. You problem is scripture not me.
Do Protestants stop sinning?

Deut. 32:​
Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak;
and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew,
as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord:
ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect:
for all his ways are judgment:
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

For :devilish: their rock :devilish:is not as our Rock,
even our enemies themselves being judges.

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom,
and of the fields of Gomorrah:
their grapes are grapes of gall,
their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons,
and the cruel venom of asps.
And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people,​
he, and Hoshea the son of Nun.​
and in John's Revelatuion​
"They sing the Song of Moses​
so sing balshan; sing​

"My problem is with YOUR apparent double standard."
I have no double standards, there is before salvation and after, you do not seem to understand the difference. You ignore verses in Gal 5, 1 Cor 5:11, James 4:17, eph 5:11 and there are many others. I take them all into account. Your problem is with scripture, not me. If you accuse me of double standards then you are accusing scripture of having double standards. You have a problem.

Do Protestants stop sinning?
Do RCs? I find it amusing that those who believe in venial and mortal sin cannot tell the difference when it comes to their leaders. It is not me but 1 Cor 5:11, James 4:17, Eph 5:11, Gal 5 that you are struggling with.

I would never sit under leaders who do not expose evil or commit evil. If you think Jesus would ever have such men as leaders then that is just sad.

Do RCs? I find it amusing that those who believe in venial and mortal sin cannot tell the difference when it comes to their leaders. It is not me but 1 Cor 5:11, James 4:17, Eph 5:11, Gal 5 that you are struggling with.

I would never sit under leaders who do not expose evil or commit evil. If you think Jesus would ever have such men as leaders then that is just sad.
RCs if you have a problem with what I posted that problem is with scripture (God's word) and not me. I quoted the scriptures.

Ponder this ~ by ReverendRV

Luke 1:34 + 2:19 KJV
; Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

Mary the mother of Jesus Christ had much to think about. When she is mentioned in the Bible, she‘s described as a deep thinker. She had so many magnificent things to ponder that she sang a Praise Song known as The Magnificat of Mary. The Bible says women are saved in childbearing, and Mary bore her Lord God and Savior; now ponder that. The English definition of Ponder is to carefully think about things before making a decision or coming to a conclusion; how often do we fail at that? The Greek word for Ponder means to confer with one’s self, and to put things together; just don’t talk to yourself, Lol. One reason we fail is because we don’t ponder the things of God, when we could be like Mary. She spent her life from then on pondering about God’s Will in her life; wouldn’t you if God told you your destiny?

Ponder this. ~ Have you ever told a Lie? What would you call a person who ruined your life by Lying to you? Watch your mouth; there’s no need to use words like that! Using the Lord’s name as a cussword is called Blasphemy; wouldn’t that be worse than Lying? Jesus said that Hatred is Murder from the Heart; the poison of Asps is under your lips. ~ These were only three of the Ten Commandments, if God judged you by his standard of Righteousness would you be innocent or guilty? Would you go to Heaven or would you go to Hell? God tells us our destiny for Lying, Stealing, Blasphemy and the rest; an eternity spent in the Lake of Fire paying for your crimes against the Kingdom of Heaven. Does this even bother you: do you have a Conscience? If not, continue to ponder your Sins until you can bear them no longer...

When you’ve pondered your plight and need relief, it doesn’t take as long to ponder the good news of the Gospel. ~ For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting Life! Mary was only saved through childbirth because she gave birth to her Savior. She raised him to be a good man! Jesus Christ lived a Sinless life in part because he had a good mother. Jesus grew in Wisdom and stature, teaching in the Temple at the age of twelve! When the time came, he died on a Cross to abolish Sin with his blood once and for all. He was buried, arose from the grave and was seen alive by five hundred people. We’re Saved by the Grace of God through Faith in the Resurrected Savior Jesus Christ, without Works lest we boast. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God and join an Evangelical Church which always ponders the Lord. ~ Speaking of Jesus, John the Baptist said that Christ must increase but he must decrease. The same happened with Mary; The Gospels don’t say more about her after Jesus arose; but I bet he went to her. Imagine the healing within her heart at seeing him alive again; could there even be a greater treasure?

Luke 2:51 NASB; And He went down with them and came to Nazareth, and He continued in subjection to them; and His mother treasured all these things in her heart.

millions of exceptions -- baptized babies have no sin to carry (y)
You obviously haven't been around too many babies. Demanding, selfish, etc. Babies and children need to be taught how to do the right thing. Doing the wrong thing and being selfish to wants and needs comes naturally. That is the sin nature at work. How God deals with that is up to Him. However, they are not sinless.

I find it amusing that those who say there is NO distinction in sin (mortal/venial) MAKE A DISTINCTION ("cannot tell the difference") WHEN IT COMES TO SOME OF THE LEADERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

When you’ve pondered your plight and need relief, it doesn’t take as long to ponder the good news of the Gospel. ~ For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting Life! Mary was only saved through childbirth because she gave birth to her Savior. She raised him to be a good man! Jesus Christ lived a Sinless life in part because he had a good mother. Jesus grew in Wisdom and stature, teaching in the Temple at the age of twelve! When the time came, he died on a Cross to abolish Sin with his blood once and for all. He was buried, arose from the grave and was seen alive by five hundred people. We’re Saved by the Grace of God through Faith in the Resurrected Savior Jesus Christ, without Works lest we boast. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God and join an Evangelical Church which always ponders the Lord. ~ Speaking of Jesus, John the Baptist said that Christ must increase but he must decrease. The same happened with Mary; The Gospels don’t say more about her after Jesus arose; but I bet he went to her. Imagine the healing within her heart at seeing him alive again; could there even be a greater treasure?
No thank you. Why would I give up gold for lead?

I find it amusing that those who say there is NO distinction in sin (mortal/venial) MAKE A DISTINCTION ("cannot tell the difference") WHEN IT COMES TO SOME OF THE LEADERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
I don't say there is no distinction between sin, please post where I said that. Obviously 1 Cor 5:11 there is a distinction they are to be removed from the body but your institution doesn't do that.

How all sin is the same, is all sin means we are out of relationship with Jesus. It is not me who thinks they are to be removed, it is the scriptures. Try and kept that in mind. SCRIPTURE CLEARLY states it.

Why do you ignore 1 Cor 5:11, James 4:17, Eph 5:11 and Gal 5? They are not the only ones you ignore. Do you think they are just window dressing.

You obviously haven't been around too many babies. Demanding, selfish, etc. Babies and children need to be taught how to do the right thing. Doing the wrong thing and being selfish to wants and needs comes naturally. That is the sin nature at work. How God deals with that is up to Him. However, they are not sinless.
They are, after they reach a certain age...but as tiny infants?

Back