Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

Yes, Christ. Father's Envoy.

Envoy means representative. He is not simply representing God as an envoy.
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ
you have been made complete. He is the head over every power and authority."
Colossians 2:9-10

He is being God who is God representing Himself to us in human terms.

Before Jesus went to the Cross to take care of our sin problem he needed to live as a man.
To do so, He lowered himself to become as a man.
Then was when He represented God to men as God's envoy.

Now that He finished having to die as a man, for all men? He ascended back to heaven and has been glorified.
Having been glorified He is now being fully God, yet in bodily form.
"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that
time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified. John 7:38-39​

Jesus has now been glorified! He is now God and no longer needing to make himself be as a man.

"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form."

No more envoy. He is Being God in bodily form!

Christians worship Christ as God because He is God and is worthy of our worship.
Yes Christ is God, Christ is Gods anointing in ma. Man is not a god unless you worship flesh as your god.

Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. So are we all Christ's who has that same anointing.

Yes, Christ. Father's Envoy.
People worship a man as a god because they cant relate to the God who came to that man by His Spirit and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. He does the very same in us all who will obey as Jesus did and receive the very same from God. Jesus referred to this new mind as born again.

Before Jesus went to the Cross to take care of our sin problem he needed to live as a man.

Now that He finished having to die as a man, for all men? He ascended back to heaven and has been glorified.
"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that
time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified. John 7:38-39​

Jesus has now been glorified! He is now God and no longer needing to make himself be as a man.

Sure he represented God, he was very clear that God sent him to show you the way to the Father who is God and he could do noting at all without his God who sent him.

You guys just do not believe Jesus is all.

Father does not exist in bodily form but Spirit. Christ is Envoy (Glory of Father) Who can assume bodily form. Living in physical world humans are bodily form.

Sure he represented God, he was very clear that God sent him to show you the way to the Father who is God and he could do noting at all without his God who sent him.
For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day. John 6:40
You guys just do not believe Jesus is all.
He has appeared for the sake of you who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory; 1 Peter 1:20-21

The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

What differentiates the Father (who is spirit) from God the Holy Spirit?
24"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
16"Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."
16"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of truth,"

16"Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."
16"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of truth,"
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth....
This is what he promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2:20-25

No answer there./ You simply spoke about the keyword.

I will ask again.

What makes them different? Why is one spirit different than the other? And, both being God?

He will testify about me. John 15;26
@Baltic

I will ask again.
What makes them different? Why is one spirit different than the other? And, both being God?
I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20

Father does not exist in bodily form but Spirit. Christ is Envoy (Glory of Father) Who can assume bodily form. Living in physical world humans are bodily form.
Yes man is the temple of God who is a Spirit. Most cant relate to God as a Spirit from lack in being the temple for Him, the place God resides. Even Jesus had to learn this lesson in Matt 3:16.

For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day. John 6:40

He has appeared for the sake of you who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory; 1 Peter 1:20-21

The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
The way in which you show God that you neither love nor respect Him in by the obtuseness of your heart and mind toward what He says and accuse His ways as gnostic lies.

You never have an original though that comes from God Himself. All that you know to do is copy and past then edit what someone else says about Him from their opinions then your opinions, and in every degree that you are not real you dispute with Him and accuse His ways as a gnostic liar.

No answer there./ You simply spoke about the keyword.

I will ask again.

Most don,t realize that God is a Spirit ofLove, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit the mind is called. Either you have His mind, Spirit, or you do not.

Jn 1:1-5, Word was God with the Father. Father's emanation to deal with physical world and its metaphysicality. How it is achieved practically is beyond my pay grade.

JonHawk said:

“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. Matt 16:15-17

It just so happens we who believe in Christ are in agreement as opposed to blind gnostics who reject Him. Gary Mac "I do reject redemption through Jesus".

(formerly Jonhawk - pw glitch)
""8Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil."
5"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 7For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God’s law; indeed, it cannot. 8Those who are in the flesh cannot please God"
Devil is no singularity, not a spiritual individuality, every mind ("whoever") set on flesh is devil and is against Father. Sin is ignorance of this fact , not just committng
transgressions.

""8Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil."
5"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 7For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God’s law; indeed, it cannot. 8Those who are in the flesh cannot please God"
Devil is no singularity, not a spiritual individuality, every mind ("whoever") set on flesh is devil and is against Father. Sin is ignorance of this fact , not just committng
transgressions.
Some here ignore that because they do not believe that and confess they are sinners instead of Christ.

You have not answered the question...Why are you claiming that Jesus is God?
Jesus said his father is God. Jesus said he is the son of God...
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Because the Bible teaches He is the proper recipient of worship.
No, it does not. The father is the proper recipient of worship.
John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Back