US Climate Envoy: too late to save planet

Furion

Well that's it boys and girls, it's too late.

Turn off your stove, buy the EV, recycle your plastique, it doesn't matter. It's over

Now I don't need to worry. Many tipping points have come and gone. But this one is the real deal and it is behind us.
So we can go fishing and catch poached salmon?

I'd prefer catching breaded and fried walleye myself.

Its sounds official, from the official Climate Dude.

If the DOOM happens before 2035 I won't have to buy an EV. Try to always look on the bright side my good fellow.

I'd prefer catching breaded and fried walleye myself.

Its sounds official, from the official Climate Dude.

If the DOOM happens before 2035 I won't have to buy an EV. Try to always look on the bright side my good fellow.
We were down to 10 years left. Now what is the latest number?

Turn off your stove, buy the EV, recycle your plastique, it doesn't matter. It's over

I guess the ding bat AOC was wrong. We did not even get ten years. I guess I will enjoy my gas stove right up until the end.

I guess the ding bat AOC was wrong. We did not even get ten years. I guess I will enjoy my gas stove right up until the end.
Last night I turned on my stove and gave a wicked laugh (muhaha ha ha ha) and thought of backup. Ok, no I didn't but it sounds downright wicked.

How blatantly dishonest is your source?

He specifically said, “we can do this. Let’s show the world we can get this done.”

Last night I turned on my stove and gave a wicked laugh (muhaha ha ha ha) and thought of backup. Ok, no I didn't but it sounds downright wicked.
I like it. LOL I think I will start all my gas powered vehicles, lawm mowers and just let them run lets have some fun. Enjoy our last days.

Maybe you should turn to actual scientists and reliable websites for accurate information on science.

The Greenland Ice Sheet has a central role in the global climate system owing to its size, radiative efects and freshwater storage, and as a potential tipping point1 . Weather stations show that the coastal regions are warming2 , but the imprint of global warming in the central part of the ice sheet is unclear, owing to missing long-term observations. Current ice-core-based temperature reconstructions3–5 are ambiguous with respect to isolating global warming signatures from natural variability, because they are too noisy and do not include the most recent decades. By systematically redrilling ice cores, we created a high-quality reconstruction of central and north Greenland temperatures from ad 1000 until 2011. Here we show that the warming in the recent reconstructed decade exceeds the range of the pre-industrial temperature variability in the past millennium with virtual certainty (P < 0.001) and is on average 1.5 ± 0.4 degrees Celsius (1 standard error) warmer than the twentieth century. Our fndings suggest that these exceptional temperatures arise from the superposition of natural variability with a long-term warming trend, apparent since ad 1800. The disproportionate warming is accompanied by enhanced Greenland meltwater run-of, implying that anthropogenic infuence has also arrived in central and north Greenland, which might further accelerate the overall Greenland mass loss.

Maybe you should turn to actual scientists and reliable websites for accurate information on science.

The left recognizes John Kerry as an ecpert

How blatantly dishonest is your source?

He specifically said, “we can do this. Let’s show the world we can get this done.”

Magma Original Size Marine Kettle Gas Grill on Stern Rail Mount​

Outside the boat on the stern pulpit, it does not accumulate gas in the bilge.

Back