The counterfeit in plain sight.

shnarkle

We've all been bombarded with the Illuminati symbolism. We've all seen the celebrities, movie stars, etc. with their hands covering one of their eyes, and I'm confident that those who are biblically literate are familiar with the fact that they're counterfeiting a spiritual axiom articulated in scripture, i.e.

"when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light" Luke 11:34

Another way of putting it would be: "when the eye is one, the body is illuminated" (*see footnote at the bottom)

For these people plastered on billboards, or the covers of popular magazines, it's simply about being part of the club. Beyond that, it's about focusing and harnessing one's energies, but to what end?

The parallel verse in Matthew 6:22-24 answers this question by adding: "You cannot serve God and Mammon". The Illuminati serve Mammon and anyone who hoards so much as a single cent is being duplicitous. Moreover, it spotlights the fact that one has not placed their faith in God's providence but must still rely upon the Beast System. (Luke 12:15,22;28-33;14:18,33)

My ancestors lived and roamed between what is now Pebble Beach and Moro Bay. They would plunge long branches into mud, tie the ends together and throw mud at this framework until there was just an entrance for them and an exit for smoke. Their homes could be built in a day and maintained with little to no effort over their entire lives.

They lived in a world of abundance so there was no need to give much of anything back except their awe and gratitude. That changed when the good Catholic fathers converted and civilized them, and in the process taught them to toil for a reward that could only be received after they were dead.

Most Christians today don't seem to note that their own gospel narratives clearly and openly proclaim that the kingdom was openly receiving anyone who wanted to enter and continues to do so to this very day. It openly points out that we have a choice to seek after what the kingdoms of this fallen world offer or to seek after THE kingdom which is one of such overwhelming abundance that your money is of no value and only good to give away to those who need it to survive in a world of Satanic scarcity.

I marvel at the abundance of seeds within just one papaya, canary melon, spaghetti squash, or Seminole pumpkin. I watch in dumbfounded amazement as the seeds I've dried and scattered, as if by nature's command they simultaneously emerge seemingly everywhere to feed an as yet unidentified blessed multitude. How is it possible for such an abundance to spring forth side by side with a world that is plagued by such abject desperate poverty?

People toil all day long at mercilessly soul-destroying minimum wage dead end jobs while the celestial host of heaven bombards us all with the glory of God's spiritual gifts and blessings. As this world of scarcity comes to its inevitable conclusion, the poor in spirit have no alternative but to awake to this pervasive revelation and blow off this false work. The harvest is incomprehensibly vast, and there are far too few to consume such a feast which is destined to recycle itself into an even greater feast that can only be spurned and ignored by the damned.

I offered my neighbor some papaya the other day which is so sweet it is not only intoxicating but can sometimes give me a hangover. They couldn't taste anything. Their high fructose, hog fat processed diet has so overwhelmed their sense of taste that they can no longer taste the natural sweetness of fruit anymore. The high-tech meta verse world has overstimulated their synapses to such a degree that they can barely keep their eyes open, much less comprehend the beauty that surrounds them.

The proposed modern technocratic utopia will be populated by what is nothing less than a horrifyingly ghastly zombie apocalypse.

* haplous: simple, single
Original Word: ἁπλοῦς, ῆ, οῦν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: haplous
Phonetic Spelling: (hap-looce')
Definition: simple, single
Usage: single, simple, sound, perfect.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 573 haploús (haploós) – properly, unfolded, single – literally, "without folds" (J. Thayer), referring to a single (undivided) focus, i.e. without a (secret) "double agenda" which prevents an over-complicated life (becoming needlessly distracted). See 572 (haplotēs).

[573 (haploús) is the antonym of the Greek term diplous meaning, "double." MM notes in the papyri that 573 (haploús) likewise means, "simple" (uncompounded, single).]

"And he took up his discourse and said, “The oracle of Balaam the son of Beor, the oracle of the man whose eye is opened,"
Imo, it is about pineal gland, the third eye.

We've all been bombarded with the Illuminati symbolism. We've all seen the celebrities, movie stars, etc. with their hands covering one of their eyes, and I'm confident that those who are biblically literate are familiar with the fact that they're counterfeiting a spiritual axiom articulated in scripture, i.e.

"when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light" Luke 11:34

Another way of putting it would be: "when the eye is one, the body is illuminated" (*see footnote at the bottom)

For these people plastered on billboards, or the covers of popular magazines, it's simply about being part of the club. Beyond that, it's about focusing and harnessing one's energies, but to what end?

The parallel verse in Matthew 6:22-24 answers this question by adding: "You cannot serve God and Mammon". The Illuminati serve Mammon and anyone who hoards so much as a single cent is being duplicitous. Moreover, it spotlights the fact that one has not placed their faith in God's providence but must still rely upon the Beast System. (Luke 12:15,22;28-33;14:18,33)

My ancestors lived and roamed between what is now Pebble Beach and Moro Bay. They would plunge long branches into mud, tie the ends together and throw mud at this framework until there was just an entrance for them and an exit for smoke. Their homes could be built in a day and maintained with little to no effort over their entire lives.

They lived in a world of abundance so there was no need to give much of anything back except their awe and gratitude. That changed when the good Catholic fathers converted and civilized them, and in the process taught them to toil for a reward that could only be received after they were dead.

Most Christians today don't seem to note that their own gospel narratives clearly and openly proclaim that the kingdom was openly receiving anyone who wanted to enter and continues to do so to this very day. It openly points out that we have a choice to seek after what the kingdoms of this fallen world offer or to seek after THE kingdom which is one of such overwhelming abundance that your money is of no value and only good to give away to those who need it to survive in a world of Satanic scarcity.

I marvel at the abundance of seeds within just one papaya, canary melon, spaghetti squash, or Seminole pumpkin. I watch in dumbfounded amazement as the seeds I've dried and scattered, as if by nature's command they simultaneously emerge seemingly everywhere to feed an as yet unidentified blessed multitude. How is it possible for such an abundance to spring forth side by side with a world that is plagued by such abject desperate poverty?

People toil all day long at mercilessly soul-destroying minimum wage dead end jobs while the celestial host of heaven bombards us all with the glory of God's spiritual gifts and blessings. As this world of scarcity comes to its inevitable conclusion, the poor in spirit have no alternative but to awake to this pervasive revelation and blow off this false work. The harvest is incomprehensibly vast, and there are far too few to consume such a feast which is destined to recycle itself into an even greater feast that can only be spurned and ignored by the damned.

I offered my neighbor some papaya the other day which is so sweet it is not only intoxicating but can sometimes give me a hangover. They couldn't taste anything. Their high fructose, hog fat processed diet has so overwhelmed their sense of taste that they can no longer taste the natural sweetness of fruit anymore. The high-tech meta verse world has overstimulated their synapses to such a degree that they can barely keep their eyes open, much less comprehend the beauty that surrounds them.

The proposed modern technocratic utopia will be populated by what is nothing less than a horrifyingly ghastly zombie apocalypse.

* haplous: simple, single
Original Word: ἁπλοῦς, ῆ, οῦν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: haplous
Phonetic Spelling: (hap-looce')
Definition: simple, single
Usage: single, simple, sound, perfect.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 573 haploús (haploós) – properly, unfolded, single – literally, "without folds" (J. Thayer), referring to a single (undivided) focus, i.e. without a (secret) "double agenda" which prevents an over-complicated life (becoming needlessly distracted). See 572 (haplotēs).

[573 (haploús) is the antonym of the Greek term diplous meaning, "double." MM notes in the papyri that 573 (haploús) likewise means, "simple" (uncompounded, single).]
many humble souls who never were (or sadly were) preached to by men coming round with religious tracts will be with Christ in paradise

zephaniah and is.44 give that theme... (though the texts are corrupt)

God can talk to His souls and needs no one to come in between ... no earthly church group can decide for Him who is His.

the catholic fathers belong to the evil realm.....

Last edited:
"And he took up his discourse and said, “The oracle of Balaam the son of Beor, the oracle of the man whose eye is opened,"
Imo, it is about pineal gland, the third eye.
the third eye is the matrix realm mimic eye , a captive / blackmail situation after marduk (satanic realm) made tiamat (eden) to fall and the evil realm plundered her.

best to close that one tight.

there were some genuine christians accused of gnostic.... in fact the term and definitions are a corrupted mess..... but ....some were moles belonging to the evil realm... please distinguish the mimic from God's reality.

the third eye is the matrix realm mimic eye , a captive / blackmail situation after marduk (satanic realm) made tiamat (eden) to fall and the evil realm plundered her.

best to close that one tight.

there were some genuine christians accused of gnostic.... in fact the term and definitions are a corrupted mess..... but ....some were moles belonging to the evil realm... please distinguish the mimic from God's reality.
Imo, it is a iintegral part of God's original creation - communucation portal with Self. Keep it clear and healthy. the Kingdom is near as close as within you.

Imo, it is a iintegral part of God's original creation - communucation portal with Self. Keep it clear and healthy. the Kingdom is near as close as within you.
This is true, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. See Jesus in this in Luke 17:20-21.

Most here are looking for another kingdom, one that they can go to and observe which was exactly yhtr fate ofd the Hebrew out from Egypt. All but two never entered into that spirit; kingdom that doesnt come with observation. Heaven nor hell is not a place, heaven or hell is the state of ones being.

This is true, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. See Jesus in this in Luke 17:20-21.

Most here are looking for another kingdom, one that they can go to and observe which was exactly yhtr fate ofd the Hebrew out from Egypt. All but two never entered into that spirit; kingdom that doesnt come with observation. Heaven nor hell is not a place, heaven or hell is the state of ones being.
Luke 17:20-21...20 When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. 21 Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

It seems more sensible that "in your midst" is the better translation as we all know the Pharisees were not saved and the kingdom of God was not in them.....

Not physical observation , watching. Jesus said it is already within us observable within us through spiritual eyes and ears.

How do you know that? Where does the Bible speak of it?

Just asking.
"Faith" means "persuasion" in Greek, God's persuasion, there is no persuasion without communication, Abram seen God in vision - spirit and accepted it as truth - reality. That it is why God chosen Abram, because communication through Abram's natural clairvoyant ability. Then God grew a nation out of Abram seed and required not to mix (genetically) that seed. Look up in Greek definition of prayer (from Strong's)
"4336 proseúxomai (from 4314 /prós, "towards, exchange" and 2172/euxomai, "to wish, pray") – properly, to exchange wishes; pray – literally, to interact with the Lord by switching human wishes (ideas) for His wishes as He imparts faith ("divine persuasion")."
How to "exchange wishes" without communication? You can talk to God all you want but without two way communucation line it is useless. Bible constantly talks about this issue some just do not understand..."10I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice"

Last edited:
Luke 17:20-21...20 When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. 21 Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

It seems more sensible that "in your midst" is the better translation as we all know the Pharisees were not saved and the kingdom of God was not in them.....
Same thing it is within your midst, mid, middle of you.

Gods Spirit is within, not without. Spirit is the mind, the thinking part of man, knowledge in action.

If one has not received Gods Spirit, mind, within then I can see how one would interpret as in the midst of things instead of direct contact.

In Matt 3:16 we see the perfect example of this. God was in the midst of the temple Jesus taught in but the reality of within became reality when God Himself entered in and gave Jesus as whole new understanding of Gods Spirit and His heaven. We are subject to the very same. God is in our midst within and without.

God
"Faith" means "persuasion" in Greek, God's persuasion, there is no persuasion without communication, Abram seen God in vision - spirit and accepted it as truth - reality. That it is why God chosen Abram, because communication through Abram's natural clairvoyant ability. Then God grew a nation out of Abram seed and required not to mix (genetically) that seed. Look up in Greek definition of prayer (from Strong's)
"4336 proseúxomai (from 4314 /prós, "towards, exchange" and 2172/euxomai, "to wish, pray") – properly, to exchange wishes; pray – literally, to interact with the Lord by switching human wishes (ideas) for His wishes as He imparts faith ("divine persuasion")."
How to "exchange wishes" without communication? You can talk to God all you want but without two way communucation line it is useless. Bible constantly talks about this issue some just do not understand..."10I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice"
Abraham - God made Abraham able to hear Him...
'natural clairvoyance' was not a factor ...

genetic mixing - too late ... this fleshbody is already mixed.... it's the idol God hates caused by Adam's choice to join to the evil realm.

God

Abraham - God made Abraham able to hear Him...
'natural clairvoyance' was not a factor ...

genetic mixing - too late ... this fleshbody is already mixed.... it's the idol God hates caused by Adam's choice to join to the evil realm.
Suggest to meditate on Ezra 9.

"Abram's natural clairvoyant ability."...at least you're keeping it interesting.

Same thing it is within your midst, mid, middle of you.

Gods Spirit is within, not without. Spirit is the mind, the thinking part of man, knowledge in action.
Gods Spirit is within only in the sense that God is omnipresent.....on the other hand when one becomes a believer Gods Spirit enters them in a much different way.....(day of Pentecost)

If one has not received Gods Spirit, mind, within then I can see how one would interpret as in the midst of things instead of direct contact.

In Matt 3:16 we see the perfect example of this. God was in the midst of the temple Jesus taught in but the reality of within became reality when God Himself entered in and gave Jesus as whole new understanding of Gods Spirit and His heaven. We are subject to the very same. God is in our midst within and without.
As I said, the Pharisees was not saved....midst in this instance doesn't mean within.....it means around. In fact Jesus, God was standing right in front of the Pharisees.

Gods Spirit is within only in the sense that God is omnipresent.....on the other hand when one becomes a believer Gods Spirit enters them in a much different way.....(day of Pentecost)

Believers as in that what Jim Jones or David Koresh believed? As the Catholic believe, as the Mormons believe? One can believe anything about a god but it is another matter when He is manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 on Adam, Abraham, Moses 120 and us all today who He is actually manifest in us.

Jesus only had a belief for a god teaching the laws of it in the Jewish temples even from a young age but all that belief was set to the wayside when God came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. It was no longer a belief but God Himself manifest in that man just as He does in us all today who doest have a belief about God but actually walk as He walks in His same light no different form that what Jesus walked in Him.
As I said, the Pharisees was not saved....midst in this instance doesn't mean within.....it means around. In fact Jesus, God was standing right in front of the Pharisees.
Nor are they today who is seeking a physical kingdom to come. Nothing has changed, He defiantly is addressing the Pharisees this very day for sure.

Salvation? Salvation is God manifesting His kingdom within you who is supposed to be the temple of God and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, this is His heaven. His heaven is spiritual not physical no matter how you try and justify a physical heaven. And when you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

You are His heaven, His temple, His abode, the place God resides. He is no where else except in the hearts of man. And either He is within or He is without, it is one or the other but impossible to be in both.

Salvation? Salvation is God manifesting His kingdom within you who is supposed to be the temple of God and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, this is His heaven.
Through this forum....why have you not demonstrated this with your personal witness?

Back