CDC Warns of Strokes with Pfeizer Booster

Videos of people collapsing do not equate to medical or coroners' reports. When you get those, and a causal link is shown, I'll pay attention.
"An investigation of official statistics has found that the number of athletes who have died since the beginning of 2021 has risen exponentially compared to the yearly number of deaths of athletes officially recorded between 1966 and 2004.

So much so that the monthly average number of deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004, and the current trend for 2022 so far shows this could increase to 4,120% if the increased number of deaths continues, with the number of deaths in March 2022 alone 3 times higher than the previous annual average."

This doesn't seem to pick your curiosity. I'm just wondering why…

Videos of people collapsing do not equate to medical or coroners' reports. When you get those, and a causal link is shown, I'll pay attention.
A video of people collapsing every so often fits your description....BUT...I presented you with 9 videos about 5 min in length that is shown what is currently happing....So, you have to ask yourself....what changed? The answer is the Jab was introduced...a jab that was foretold by big pharma that it would do exactly what we are witnessing.
....and people like you simply want to write it off as normal, no big deal. nothing to see here.....despite the FACT there are medical and coroners reports as well as mortician findings.

I think God we don't have to follow blind people such as you.

"An investigation of official statistics has found that the number of athletes who have died since the beginning of 2021 has risen exponentially compared to the yearly number of deaths of athletes officially recorded between 1966 and 2004.

So much so that the monthly average number of deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004, and the current trend for 2022 so far shows this could increase to 4,120% if the increased number of deaths continues, with the number of deaths in March 2022 alone 3 times higher than the previous annual average."

Curiosity piqued? Yes. I doubt the numbers given, however. GoodSciencing.com? What the H is that?

A video of people collapsing every so often fits your description....BUT...I presented you with 9 videos about 5 min in length that is shown what is currently happing....So, you have to ask yourself....what changed? The answer is the Jab was introduced...a jab that was foretold by big pharma that it would do exactly what we are witnessing.
....and people like you simply want to write it off as normal, no big deal. nothing to see here.....despite the FACT there are medical and coroners reports as well as mortician findings.

I think God we don't have to follow blind people such as you.
Again. Show the cause, not the effect.

Is Pfizer curious?

This does not demonstrate a causal link.

Your post demonstrates a causal link between ignorance and the guru-run media. Glad you posted.

Scientists who found the causal link, perhaps you didn't get the memo (because it was censored on cBSCNNBC) lost their licenses, were booted from their hospitals and to add "trauma" to serious injustice, were Trumped-out on your co-conspiratorial anti-Social Media, now called BSm for "big" social media and other things, who...not being scientists but determined purveyors of disinformation, misinformation and outright falsehoods, labeled all scientists as quacks who dared to question Dr. "The Science" Fauci. and the coverup of His Majesty's massive royalties.

The system I am acknowledging is the one that found and confirmed the verified side effects.
TWOI years after the side effects were noted in the enforced, illegal, crimes-against-humanity global trials. It's only coming out NOW that the manufacturers of the poison knew it didn't work from the beginning.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of that.

Aware but not the least suspicious, as if the true science remained hidden like so much volcanic magma beneath the recalcitrant surface of world "health" agencies who had met in 2020 at Event 201 to discuss what to do in the event of an eruption...of inconvenient truth.

There's another term for "aware.," here: Well trained.

The system I am acknowledging is the one that found and confirmed the verified side effects.
Notice the discredited medical outsiders like your self have zero connections with Pathologists A.S.C.P.

Are you proud of being uneducated in medicine?

Your post demonstrates a causal link between ignorance and the guru-run media. Glad you posted.
Wow. I've never heard this one before!
Scientists who found the causal link, perhaps you didn't get the memo (because it was censored on cBSCNNBC) lost their licenses, were booted from their hospitals and to add "trauma" to serious injustice, were Trumped-out on your co-conspiratorial anti-Social Media, now called BSm for "big" social media and other things, who...not being scientists but determined purveyors of disinformation, misinformation and outright falsehoods, labeled all scientists as quacks who dared to question Dr. "The Science" Fauci. and the coverup of His Majesty's massive royalties.
The convenience of all that hidden data. It's so helpful to demonstrate your point.
TWOI years after the side effects were noted in the enforced, illegal, crimes-against-humanity global trials. It's only coming out NOW that the manufacturers of the poison knew it didn't work from the beginning.
Keep flinging.

Aware but not the least suspicious, as if the true science remained hidden like so much volcanic magma beneath the recalcitrant surface of world "health" agencies who had met in 2020 at Event 201 to discuss what to do in the event of an eruption...of inconvenient truth.

There's another term for "aware.," here: Well trained.
Oh yeah! Preach it!

Wow. I've never heard this one before!

The convenience of all that hidden data. It's so helpful to demonstrate your point.
Snark is your best tool?

Ok. I'm sure you're feeling better for it now. All that "hidden" data was not hidden. It was published, denied, covered up, denigrated and lied about. You just believed the lies. The truth never changed.

Check Fauci's emails that we have read! Like the good petty tyrant that he proved to be,He set out to smear anyone who opposed him. Oh...and he's also "The Science."

Keep flinging.
Sure. Keep posting. Your gaslights make it all clearer.

Snark is your best tool?
Against the same edit per mod spouted over and over? Sure.
Ok. I'm sure you're feeling better for it now. All that "hidden" data was not hidden. It was published, denied, covered up, denigrated and lied about. You just believed the lies. The truth never changed.
Then present it. In a digital world where nothing is ever truly gone, it has to be there.
Check Fauci's emails that we have read! Like the good petty tyrant that he proved to be,He set out to smear anyone who opposed him. Oh...and he's also "The Science."

Sure. Keep posting. Your gaslights make it all clearer.
And the hits just keep being repeated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfizer's day is coming.

The waiver of liability clause protecting Pfizer doesn't cover criminal negligence.

It was 13 years until peak litigation against Dow Corning implants.

Just for the record. Juries are just not sympathetic to Big Corporations raking in billions that killed patients.

How long till the tobacco litigations started rendering judgments?

(there were no smoking mandates.)

Pfizer's day is coming.

The waiver of liability clause protecting Pfizer doesn't cover criminal negligence.

It was 13 years until peak litigation against Dow Corning implants.

Just for the record. Juries are just not sympathetic to Big Corporations raking in billions that killed patients.

How long till the tobacco litigations started rendering judgments?

(there were no smoking mandates.)
That's possible. But it's not happening with the lame 'evidence' that's been talked about, but not presented, here.

Back