Nine out of 10 Illinois sheriffs WILL NOT ENFORCE new gun law

Was that an actual law in Germany?
The word 'if' that was used already means it might or might not have been. So am I right in thinking you only asked it to avoid answering the question?

Since you didnt object to UK schools not obeying the Education Act, why would you object to Sherrifs not obeying the law?

There are no children in the womb and "unborn" is a made up RW term that has no meaning in developmental biology.

"born" is something that happens at the end of pregnancy.
"Dead" is something that happens at the end of life. Does that make you "undead"? Is that how you describe yourself?
That is nonsense. The poster said unborn children. You were a child and you were born. The developmental term is foetus, but its part of developmental biology, just like biological sex is binary so there is no such thing as 'non-binary'.
One might say pre-pubescent teen or adult. You only object as part of your pro-abortion ideology

Last edited:
There are no children in the womb and "unborn" is a made up RW term that has no meaning in developmental biology.

"born" is something that happens at the end of pregnancy.
"Dead" is something that happens at the end of life. Does that make you "undead"? Is that how you describe yourself?
It something that happens at the end of pregnancy. Hence the term "unborn" baby. Professor

There is another term for that it's called life or alive. You know like the life you steal every time you sacrifice the unborn at your altar of choice?

You know like the life you steal every time you sacrifice the unborn at your altar of choice?
Pro-choicers do not perform abortions, or even advocate for them.

I am in favour of the legalization of some currently-illegal drugs; I neither use them, nor encourage their use.

1. In any sense that matters? Like common sense?
In the sense of "can be prosecuted".

Telling a woman who has had a legal abortion, that she "committed murder", accomplishes... what? She's walking around, completely free, completely unpunished.
What did a unborn child do to warrant the taking of their life?
Occupied the body of another person without that person's consent.

Abortion is not "a punishment".
2) No? Who does?
The woman who's pregnant and doesn't want to be.

In the sense of "can be prosecuted".

Telling a woman who has had a legal abortion, that she "committed murder", accomplishes... what? She's walking around, completely free, completely unpunished.

Occupied the body of another person without that person's consent.

Abortion is not "a punishment".

The woman who's pregnant and doesn't want to be.
So if you can not be prosecuted it's not murder?

The same person who occupys the womb did not give consent to be conceived either.

Again, what did the unborn baby do to deserve the death penalty?

If you don't want yo get pregnant then be more responsible. Or don't have sex. Abstinence, works every time you try it.

So if you can not be prosecuted it's not murder?
Yes - murder is a legal term.
The same person who occupys the womb did not give consent to be conceived either.
Then one person's rights must take precedence - the right of the unborn to occupy the woman, or the right of the woman not to be occupied.
Again, what did the unborn baby do to deserve the death penalty?
Abortion is not a punishment - I've already said that.
The goal of abortion is the end of a pregnancy, not the death of the unborn; it's just that, given current technology, there is no way to do one without the other.

The moment unborns can be removed at any stage, and still survive, I would advocate that over abortion.
If you don't want yo get pregnant then be more responsible. Or don't have sex. Abstinence, works every time you try it.
?
It works every time you manage it.

"Just say no" doesn't work for drugs - it is naive to expect it to work for pregnancy

Yes - murder is a legal term.

Then one person's rights must take precedence - the right of the unborn to occupy the woman, or the right of the woman not to be occupied.

Abortion is not a punishment - I've already said that.
The goal of abortion is the end of a pregnancy, not the death of the unborn; it's just that, given current technology, there is no way to do one without the other.

The moment unborns can be removed at any stage, and still survive, I would advocate that over abortion.

?
It works every time you manage it.

"Just say no" doesn't work for drugs - it is naive to expect it to work for pregnancy
No one said it was not a legal term.

How about a right not to be conceived in the first place? Only to be killed off later.

The goal is to end a life. It's a matter of convenience.

It works every time it is tried. It never fails.

Just say "no" would work for drugs as well. Hard to get addicted to drugs if you never take them in the first place.

No one said it was not a legal term.
You said
Choice to murder.
Where abortion is legal, and murder being a legal term, abortion is not murder.
Agreed?
How about a right not to be conceived in the first place?
An absurd proposition - rights cannot be granted to the not-yet-existent.
The goal is to end a life.
I just told you that it wasn't - did you not read what I wrote?

Imagine being able to remove the foetus of a woman considering an abortion, in such a way that preserves its life - how many such women do you think would say "nah - I still want the unborn killed"?

All? Most?
Any?
It works every time it is tried. It never fails.
So, every time somebody tries not to have sex, they succeed?!

What fantasy world do you live in?!
Just say "no" would work for drugs as well.
"Would" being the operative word - it is monumentally naive of you to expect everybody's willpower to override their base instincts every time.
If yours does - great. Good for you.

You are the paragon of humanity.

You said

Where abortion is legal, and murder being a legal term, abortion is not murder.
Agreed?

An absurd proposition - rights cannot be granted to the not-yet-existent.

I just told you that it wasn't - did you not read what I wrote?

Imagine being able to remove the foetus of a woman considering an abortion, in such a way that preserves its life - how many such women do you think would say "nah - I still want the unborn killed"?

All? Most?
Any?

So, every time somebody tries not to have sex, they succeed?!

What fantasy world do you live in?!

"Would" being the operative word - it is monumentally naive of you to expect everybody's willpower to override their base instincts every time.
If yours does - great. Good for you.

You are the paragon of humanity.
Nope. I don't agree. I don't need the state to tell me what is and what is not murder.

Imagine if the moon was full of Ranch Dressing.

I don't know everybody. I would not know. What I do know with 100% certainty is that abstinence works every time it's tried.

It's not about will power
It's about common sense. You don't want to get pregnant then don't have unprotected sex. It's called common sense.

Nope. I don't agree. I don't need the state to tell me what is and what is not murder.
If it is not murder in a legal - prosecutable - sense, what does it matter?

Is murder a legal term, or not?
What I do know with 100% certainty is that abstinence works every time it's tried.
No, it doesn't.
It works every time it is accomplished.

If you think that every attempt at abstinence actually results in abstinence, you might need a louder alarm clock.
It's not about will power
Yes. It is.
Willpower is required for abstinence.
You don't want to get pregnant then don't have unprotected sex. It's called common sense.
Again, you are relying on the rational mind's acknowledgement of this, to overcome the base instinct for sex.

If you think that always works... look into that new alarm clock.

Last edited:
If it is not murder in a legal - prosecutable - sense, what does it matter?

Is murder a legal term, or not?

No, it doesn't.
It works every time it is accomplished.

If you think that every attempt at abstinence actually results in abstinence, you might need a louder alarm clock.

Yes. It is.
Willpower is required for abstinence.

Again, you are relying on the rational mind's acknowledgement of this, to overcome the base instinct for sex.

If you think that always works... look into that new alarm clock.
It matters because it's murder.

Yes it does. Your being silly.

Humans don't have will power? The ability to reason?

I will say it again because it's true. Abstinence works every time it's tried. It never fails.

I like the alarm clock I have.

Back