Be quiet - the parents don't have to know

Can they make decisions regarding medical treatment,
The idea that you would remove the genitals of your own children is horrifying. But the idea that you would inject yourself into another nation state, a sovereign nation the United States of America, and suggest that we remove the genitals of our children is really a bridge too far. You are an extremely dangerous person.

Because young girls come home and report to their parents how they've been raped in the bathrooms. When their parents go to school board meetings to complain, they are attacked by mobs of police officers beaten and ejected from the school board meetings. Now that may not be a problem for you but here in the United States we consider that to be a problem.
Really? Is this true, or an urban myth, just another lie swallowed whole by those ready to be outraged at anything?

The only medical things that teens can do without parental permission are (1) get an abortion, and (2) undergo gender transition.

Go figure.
So, to be clear, a 17 year old of JW parents needing a transfusion to live, would be refused treatment by hospitals fearful of being sued?

Because there is also "trans" girls...
And? Suppose a person walks into a girls toilet, breaks into a cubicle and assaults the occupant. What difference does it make if that person is male, female, trans or cis? Sure, be outraged by the assault, but the gender identity of the offender is irrelevant.

The idea that you would remove the genitals of your own children is horrifying. But the idea that you would inject yourself into another nation state, a sovereign nation the United States of America, and suggest that we remove the genitals of our children is really a bridge too far. You are an extremely dangerous person.
And you are an illiterate. Where have I suggested such a thing? I haven't even started my own position. I have simply asked questions because the situation in the US is unclear to me.

Really? Is this true, or an urban myth, just another lie swallowed whole by those ready to be outraged at anything?
You claim to be informed about what's going on in the United States. The governor of Virginia lost his job over this. To say nothing of the school board president. I guess this firmly establishes you have no clue what you're talking about when you weigh in on issues in the United States. I expect that when the house special committees are up and running that a lot more heads are going to roll over this issue. Especially at the justice department. If they're looking for suggestions I would suggest the Attorney General of the United States.

Last edited:
Because young girls come home and report to their parents how they've been raped in the bathrooms. When their parents go to school board meetings to complain, they are attacked by mobs of police officers beaten and ejected from the school board meetings. Now that may not be a problem for you but here in the United States we consider that to be a problem.

Your entire worldview like a Chick tract

So, to be clear, a 17 year old of JW parents needing a transfusion to live, would be refused treatment by hospitals fearful of being sued?

I don't know for sure. I just know that the vast majority of medical decisions are not allowed to be made by a minor without parental consent. I don't know about a life-saving situation like you describe.

Thank you
Why is this a problem? I get the feeling that bathrooms in the US, (what we call toilets) are hot beds of vice and depravity, rather than somewhere one goes to urinate or defecate. Why is a trans male using boys bathrooms more hazardous than a homosexual male doing the same?
What you have described is child abuse.
Transgender is a lie, you cant explain it and children with OTHER mental health issues are being groomed by what you describe.
Sick

Can they make decisions regarding medical treatment, insisting on a blood transfusion against parents wishes, for example? Or refusing aggressive cancer treatment and opting for palliative care instead? I'm not disagreeing with you. I just want to get a sense of the law in the US.

The current controversy in the UK concerns Scotland, which has reduced the age at which a person can unilaterally decide on transgender issues, from 18 to 16. A decision which has been blocked by the UK parliament and will be decided in the courts.
Scotland's lie should get overturned. Indeed 2/3 of Scots did not want this insanity.
Be great if its overturned.
Imagine a man being seen as a woman in Scotland and the man he is as he walks into England.

The school must contact the parents. There is no such thing as a transgender child, all studies showed 79-94% of chidlren who experienced dysphoria with their sex no longer did so after puberty. Schools do not have the medical or scientific expertise to deal.with gender dysphoria and the invariably associated mental health issues.
Schools should not allow the gender identity lie to influence children and this school, like many, schould be prosecuted and shut down

I'm thinking this issue should be one of the top election points where both sides present their material to the public.

Conservatives should win hands-down on this issue. For a libertarian, getting rid of one more unjustified law isn't an issue at all.

____

Reactions: BMS
And? Suppose a person walks into a girls toilet, breaks into a cubicle and assaults the occupant. What difference does it make if that person is male, female, trans or cis? Sure, be outraged by the assault, but the gender identity of the offender is irrelevant.
I know many high school girls who do not want a boy in their bathroom. But, you would force that upon them.

The student approached the school about the issue. There is no hint of any agenda by the school in this story.

The school should have recognized autism as a factor in decision making. Instead, they followed a misinformed (even twisted) point of view that they treated the situation equivalent to a government covert and classified action.

I'm sure. This is what I was talking about in my initial response. Both sides are going to scream and holler about what "must be" happening rather than discussing what is actually happening. And the kids get caught in the middle.

Indeed we can agree here. Governmental overreach is usually messy.

_____

You claim to be informed about what's going on in the United States. The governor of Virginia lost his job over this. To say nothing of the school board president. I guess this firmly establishes you have no clue what you're talking about when you weigh in on issues in the United States. I expect that when the house special committees are up and running that a lot more heads are going to roll over this issue. Especially at the justice department. If they're looking for suggestions I would suggest the Attorney General of the United States.
I claim NOT to be informed of everything that happens in the US. That's the purpose of asking questions, to become better informed.

I'm thinking this issue should be one of the top election points where both sides present their material to the public.

Conservatives should win hands-down on this issue. For a libertarian, getting rid of one more unjustified law isn't an issue at all.

____
Its not just conservatives, but sane liberals as well as gays and lesbians, who wouldnt win the argument because there is a mass psychosis here and the transactivists
In the UK the NHS is being restructured so as to.allow the professionals to deal with any genuine dysphoria in children.

Back