THE WORD IS GOD. GREAT MYSTERY. - MATTHEW 11:v.27

You are saying tat.
I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? There is not, and I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD. Well, the Word is GOD.

Holy Spirit is not a Holy ghost. Holy Spirit is Holy Spirit.period
The Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, didn't you yet understand?
Well, here's the word of God and it says holy ghost. HOLY GHOST.

Acts 1:8
King James Bible
But ye shall receive power, after that the HOLY GHOST is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth

I love getting filled with the HOLY GHOST.
I recon you don't.

The Father of JESUS is the Word, the Word is GOD, understand? The Word is from everlasting to everlasting, has not beginning, neither ending. The Word made flesh is the beginning. Torah starts saying: In the beginning- in the Word made flesh- GOD - the Word - createdc heavens (four heavens) and the earth. (earth here has nothing to do with tghe Planet).

GOD the Father and JESUS BOTH ARE TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. JESUS testified saying: I and my Father ARE One - TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.
Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made; by whom also GOD the Father made the worlds, the worlds were framed by the Word of God-the Word is GOD and is self-executing- great mystery, and the Word made flesh made all things.

The Word made flesh said: If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him-TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.

Four thousand years after Adam - fourth Day - , JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17-, it because both are INDIVISIBLE. I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Genesis 1:v.26 - God -the Father, i.e. the Word- said: Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.
GOD is Spirit. What is the image of the Spirit? The image of the Spirit of GOD is JESUS, understand? Hebrews 1:v.3 among other biblical references.

The Father of JESUS is the Word, the Word is GOD, understand? The Word is from everlasting to everlasting, has not beginning, neither ending. The Word made flesh is the beginning. Torah starts saying: In the beginning- in the Word made flesh- GOD - the Word - createdc heavens (four heavens) and the earth. (earth here has nothing to do with tghe Planet).

GOD the Father and JESUS BOTH ARE TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. JESUS testified saying: I and my Father ARE One - TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.
Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made; by whom also GOD the Father made the worlds, the worlds were framed by the Word of God-the Word is GOD and is self-executing- great mystery, and the Word made flesh made all things.

The Word made flesh said: If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him-TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.

Four thousand years after Adam - fourth Day - , JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17-, it because both are INDIVISIBLE. I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Genesis 1:v.26 - God -the Father, i.e. the Word- said: Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.
GOD is Spirit. What is the image of the Spirit? The image of the Spirit of GOD is JESUS, understand? Hebrews 1:v.3 among other biblical references.

Love that feeling.
Holy Ghost
Acts 1:8
King James Bible
But ye shall receive power, after that the HOLY GHOST is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth

The intention of our Lord JESUS Christ through the Revelation was to show to His people the last happenings of the END OF THE TIMES, time of the Apocalypse, and also of the last week of years, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27, divided in two periods of 42 months or 1260 days.
https://forums.carm.org/threads/the-word-is-god-great-mystery-matthew-11-v-27.11247/page-5 - post #99
The correct link is:
https://christianforums.net/threads/what-is-the-millenium-how-when-where.93430/page-5 - post #99

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, and is self-executing.
So why didn't you post that in someone else's thread to push their thread to the top of the page?
Why did it have to be your thread?
You reply to your own threads when no one is posting in them simply to bump them to the top of the list because it's your thread. That is pathetic.That is what matters on you.

The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. By the way, one of the seven heads of the Beast will be wounded to death by the Sword;
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we must render an account.

Brothers, remember

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, is self-executing. Great mystery.

JESUS made it very very clear, saying
: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the MOUTH of GOD -
Matthews 4:v and Deuteronomy 8:3.
Where is written the Word that proceeded out of the MOUTH of GOD? Oh it's written in the Bible, the Holy Scriptures. JESUS made it very clear, saying: John 5:39-40: -
39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have ETERNAL life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And will ye not come to me, that ye might have life?

JESUS made it very clear, saying: John 6:33-35 and 47-48 and 57: -
35 - ... I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall NEVER hunger; and he that believeth on me shall NEVER thirst.
33 - For the bread of GOD is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34 - ...
Lord, evermore give us this bread.
48 - I am that bread of life.
47 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
57 - As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me - (the bread of life) - , even he shall live by me.

Philippians 3:20-21
20 Our conversation is in heaven(celestial environment within the Word of GOD, for now the environment of the New Testament. See Ephesians 1:3
); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
Luke 20:35-36

35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world(next world-Kingdom of GOD, 3rd celestial/heavenly environment-Revelation 11:15-18)
, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

Proverbs 30:6 - 6 Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

That said, be careful, be careful, or then get ready

Hello brothers in Christ,
Greetings in Christ JESUS

John 1:v.1-3
v. 1
- In the beginning -in JESUS- was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD.

Going to put you on pause at the begging. Your premise is false because you took the liberty of adding to the scripture the part that says "in Jesus" and thus turned the creation into the Creator. Jesus isn't God. This is a critical foundation of knowledge to have.

Going to put you on pause at the begging. Your premise is false because you took the liberty of adding to the scripture the part that says "in Jesus" and thus turned the creation into the Creator. Jesus isn't God. This is a critical foundation of knowledge to have..
In fact, what is false is your devilish interpretation above. You still know not JESUS, this is the reason by which your testimony on Him is false. To testify of JESUS's Person, it's necessary to have the Spirit of Truth, understand? For me what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? and His testimony is greater than yours.

JESUS, in whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: He is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature. As Paul Apostle said: For by Him were ALL THINGS created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL THINGS were CREATED by Him, and for Him: And He is BEFORE all things, and by Him all things consist. - Colossians 1:v.14-17.
And John the Apostle confirms, saying: All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3
JESUS said: Revelation 1:8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus isn't God. This is a critical foundation of knowledge to have.
Again: In fact, what is false is your devilish interpretation above. You still know not JESUS, this is the reason by which your testimony on Him is false.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? IN FACT, GOD and JESUS are two distinct Persons:
Hebrews 1:1-8:

1 GOD (the Father), who spake of old (OT) to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in divers manners,

2 In these last days (2,000 years or two days) has spoken to us by His Son, whom GOD (the Father) appointed heir of all things, through whom also GOD made the world; (Gen.1:1-In the beginning -JESUS- GOD created the heavens (these have nothing to do with the physical space of the Universe) and the earth.(this earth has nothing to do with the planet Earth All things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not anything made that was made).

3 That being the brightness of the glory of GOD, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person-(Person of GOD-Isaiah 7:14 combined with Isaiah 9:6-7-here JESUS was in the bosom of the Father, this Word was made flesh in the fourth day - 4,000 years after Adam), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He Himself had washed away our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much more excellent than the angels, as he inherited a more excellent name than they.

5 For... You are my Son, today have I begotten you? And again, will I be to Him a Father, and He will be to me a Son?

6 And again, when GOD the Father brings the firstborn into the world (brings on the fourth Day, John 5:17-4000 years after Adam), GOD says: Let all the angels of GOD worship Him. -->(Worship JESUS. Why? Acts 4:11-12 answers:->11-This is the stone that was despised by you builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12 NEITHER IS SALVATION IN ANY OTHER : because there is none other NAME under HEAVEN given among men whereby we must be saved).

7 And of the angels GOD says
:
Who makes His angels winds/spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.

8 But to the Son -the Lord JESUS- GOD says: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of Justice is the scepter of your Kingdom. - JESUS is the LORD of lords

In fact, what is false is your devilish interpretation above. You still know not JESUS, this is the reason by which your testimony on Him is false. To testify of JESUS's Person, it's necessary to have the Spirit of Truth, understand? For me what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? and His testimony is greater than yours.

JESUS, in whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: He is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature. As Paul Apostle said: For by Him were ALL THINGS created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL THINGS were CREATED by Him, and for Him: And He is BEFORE all things, and by Him all things consist. - Colossians 1:v.14-17.
And John the Apostle confirms, saying: All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3
JESUS said: Revelation 1:8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Again: In fact, what is false is your devilish interpretation above. You still know not JESUS, this is the reason by which your testimony on Him is false.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? IN FACT, GOD and JESUS are two distinct Persons:
Hebrews 1:1-8:

1 GOD (the Father), who spake of old (OT) to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in divers manners,

2 In these last days (2,000 years or two days) has spoken to us by His Son, whom GOD (the Father) appointed heir of all things, through whom also GOD made the world; (Gen.1:1-In the beginning -JESUS- GOD created the heavens (these have nothing to do with the physical space of the Universe) and the earth.(this earth has nothing to do with the planet Earth All things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not anything made that was made).

3 That being the brightness of the glory of GOD, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person-(Person of GOD-Isaiah 7:14 combined with Isaiah 9:6-7-here JESUS was in the bosom of the Father, this Word was made flesh in the fourth day - 4,000 years after Adam), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He Himself had washed away our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much more excellent than the angels, as he inherited a more excellent name than they.

5 For... You are my Son, today have I begotten you? And again, will I be to Him a Father, and He will be to me a Son?

6 And again, when GOD the Father brings the firstborn into the world (brings on the fourth Day, John 5:17-4000 years after Adam), GOD says: Let all the angels of GOD worship Him. -->(Worship JESUS. Why? Acts 4:11-12 answers:->11-This is the stone that was despised by you builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12 NEITHER IS SALVATION IN ANY OTHER : because there is none other NAME under HEAVEN given among men whereby we must be saved).

7 And of the angels GOD says
:
Who makes His angels winds/spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.

8 But to the Son -the Lord JESUS- GOD says: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of Justice is the scepter of your Kingdom. - JESUS is the LORD of lords

John 1 says the word was with God in the beginning. In Genesis 1 the only person mentioned with God in the beginning was the Spirit of God. God spoke and things were created. John 1 is about God creating using words.

John 1:14, therefore, says Jesus was created by God's words and came from the Father.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Not going to go into all of what you wrote because I am a bit short on time, but none of it says Jesus is God.

You quoted Hebrews 1:8, but it is a quote from Psalm 45 about a human king with a wife. Sometimes authority figures, persons with power, and/or status are referred to as gods in the Bible, but human kings are not Lord God Almighty.

God made it clear He isn't a human:

Number 23
19God is not a man, that He should lie,
or a son of man, that He should change His mind.
Does He speak and not act?
Does He promise and not fulfill?

Therefore, following plain hermeneutics, we can rule out God being a man or a son of man at any point going forward.

John 1 says the word was with God in the beginning. In Genesis 1 the only person mentioned with God in the beginning was the Spirit of God. God spoke and things were created. John 1 is about God creating using words.
Oh please, what's that? GOD is Spirit. How can you say that "the only person with GOD was the Spirit of GOD", as whether were two Spirits? What's that? Spirit was with Spirit??? the same was with the same??? Now, now, the only Person mentioned with GOD was/is JESUS. He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not, like you yourself. All things were made by JESUS; and without JESUS was not any thing made that was made.

According your own words above, your spirit are speaking and writting nonsense, and sowing confusion, as happened with Eve and Adam in Genesis 3.

By the way, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:10. His words are Spirit and Life, understand? John 6:63. JESUS said for the Devil: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the MOUTH of GOD. That is the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, the written words of GOD, i.e. written by the Spirit of GOD, the Word is GOD.

By your false testimony, I see that you know not what Spirit is, unfortunately. But it is not a surprise, JESUS made it very clear, saying: Matthew 11:27 - ... No MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. - This is it.

John 1:14, therefore, says Jesus was created by God's words and came from the Father.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Not going to go into all of what you wrote because I am a bit short on time, but none of it says Jesus is God.

You quoted Hebrews 1:8, but it is a quote from Psalm 45 about a human king with a wife. Sometimes authority figures, persons with power, and/or status are referred to as gods in the Bible, but human kings are not Lord God Almighty.
Oh, your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective. Matthew 16:22-23.

God made it clear He isn't a human:

Number 23
19God is not a man, that He should lie,
or a son of man, that He should change His mind.
Does He speak and not act?
Does He promise and not fulfill?

Therefore, following plain hermeneutics, we can rule out God being a man or a son of man at any point going forward.
Of course, GOD is not like you. Your testimony of Him and His Son is evil. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective.

Oh please, what's that? GOD is Spirit. How can you say that "the only person with GOD was the Spirit of GOD", as whether were two Spirits? What's that? Spirit was with Spirit??? the same was with the same??? Now, now, the only Person mentioned with GOD was/is JESUS. He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not, like you yourself. All things were made by JESUS; and without JESUS was not any thing made that was made.
That's what Genesis 1 says.

Jesus didn't make anything. When the Bible say "by" Jesus it's referring to "through" as in instrumentality, though not the literal creator.

Read the context of Colossians 1. It says the Son was born meaning he had a beginning point, i.e., was created by God like John 1:14 says, though not God; rather the image of God.

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

According your own words above, your spirit are speaking and writting nonsense, and sowing confusion, as happened with Eve and Adam in Genesis 3.
Repeating what the Bible says isn't nonsense. What you said is an affront to God.

By the way, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:10. His words are Spirit and Life, understand? John 6:63. JESUS said for the Devil: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the MOUTH of GOD. That is the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, the written words of GOD, i.e. written by the Spirit of GOD, the Word is GOD.
Jesus got his words from God:

John 14
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”
By your false testimony, I see that you know not what Spirit is, unfortunately. But it is not a surprise, JESUS made it very clear, saying: Matthew 11:27 - ... No MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. - This is it.
You haven't even figured out who God is yet.

Oh, your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective. Matthew 16:22-23.

Of course, GOD is not like you. Your testimony of Him and His Son is evil. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective.
What did I say that's evil? Give me a specific example.

Back