What was the biblical significance of the construction and fall of the TWO TOWERS of the World Trade Center?

So what's the significance of the Twin Towers going down? I don't think there has to be any significance. It was a stunning, and shocking dramatic thing to see but equal numbers and more people were killed with other events. Pearl Harbor, or the Holocaust or the dropping of atom bombs on Japan. We live in a world where stunning shocking things will happen from time to time all a part of the definition perilous times will come.

So what's the significance of the Twin Towers going down? I don't think there has to be any significance. It was a stunning, and shocking dramatic thing to see but equal numbers and more people were killed with other events. Pearl Harbor, or the Holocaust or the dropping of atom bombs on Japan. We live in a world where stunning shocking things will happen from time to time all a part of the definition perilous times will come.
Hello brother
Rockson, the significance of the fall of the Twin Towers around 20 years ago - THE WORLD TRADE CENTER- was/ is not linked to the number of the dead, but in the total collapse of the most two economic powers of the world: - USA and EU - it in LITERAL fulfillment of James 5:1-3:
1 - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 - Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3 - Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together FOR THE LAST DAYS.

THE WORD IS GOD, and is self-executing.

everything before the flood
happened in the other reality……

not upon this earth
As we know, according to the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- before the flood, there was a rebellion and great disorder in the Garden of GOD ruled by a Cherub, there was a chaos, and the earth spiritually was completely darkened, and after a certain time, I believe after about 500 years, GOD began to work in the restoration or restitution of all holy things. For example, the recreation of heavenly environments to place His seed there, that is, in JESUS, GOD created the 1st, 2nd and 3rd heavens (Paul the Apostle knew the 3rd heaven, which will be established or planted in this current millennium-Revelation 11:15-18 and Revelation 20), and also to creat the heaven of heavens. Actually, the first two heavens were already created and remain still established, but they both were reserved for FIRE and they both will be burned in this new millennium, which we have just entered or we have already entered.

As I said above, GOD began work on the restoration or restitution of all holy things after the rebellion in Eden, and he planned on creating the first heavenly environment still in the great darkness of the earth FULL OF VIOLENCE, so with this wonderful goal, GOD developed an environment SOLELY for his seed, for His generation, and GOD in His Omniscience began a process to place His seed within a new environment, indeed a generation of GOD, even until a nation be formed, which would become the nation of Israel. Then GOD said: Let there be Light and there was Light IN THE MIDST OF DARKNESS, after all He is the Almighty GOD, and separated darkness from light after a day of work, or a thousand years of work according to the human calendar, in other words, GOD separated the generations of Devil from His own generation, since the first Day.

Now see, the first born of GOD was Abel, who being still young offered a lamb as an offering to GOD, and worshiped GOD. Note that the seed of the Devil also intended to do the same for an offering to GOD, but GOD did not accept the offer of the son of the Devil, so the son of the Devil killed Abel. So GOD provided the birth of Seth for Himself, and Seth begat Enos, then began MEN to call upon the name of the Lord living in the presence of GOD. Here follows the generation of GOD, until Noah, according the Word of GOD , according to Biblical Chronology:

In accord biblical Chronology, we can number our days beginning in Genesis chapter 5, as follow:

Adam lived …..................................................................130 yrs and begat Seth
Seth lived ………………………………………………….........105 yrs and begat Enosh;
Enosh lived ........................................................................90 yrs and begat Kenan;
Kenan lived.........................................................................70 yrs and begat Mahalalel;
Mahalalel lived .................................................................65 yrs and begat Jared;
Jared lived .......................................................................162 yrs and begat Enoch;
Enoch lived ........................................................................65 yrs and begat Methuselah
Methuselah lived...........................................................187 yrs and begat Lamech;
Lamech lived ..................................................................182 yrs and begat Noah;
From Noah´s birth until the Flood..........................600 yrs.
Total of years from Adam to the Flood =.........1,656 years.

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise GOD, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

the flood was dimensional. God did not tell noah to create the ark. God did allow some aspects of eden to come to this earth, out of pity.

the flood was dimensional. God did not tell noah to create the ark. God did allow some aspects of eden to come to this earth, out of pity.
Where does the Devil, the father of lie, wrote the myths that he did put in your brain, and you have above mentioned according you have learned from him?

New York is in America, therefore nothing to do with Bible, else the Twin Towers were located in Palestine.
I know that New York is in America and together other States of America all are being chastised severely, strongly, and also Japan and Europe as a whole, actually all the nations, all the world of Devil, with all kind of structures they all have, yeah, all the nations, will suffer catastrófic and insufferable punishments in this seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day. Get ready.

By the way, the precedent period of sorrows is the beginning of the ETERNAL chastisement. In fact, the ETERNAL punishment of all nations it had a deadline to start, understand? but not to finish, for it is for ever and ever. I must say that it is already started, but it will NEVER end.

Now, within this environment of punishments and pains, and the entire collapse of the Devil's world, the false messiah of the Jews, as you know, will manifest himself, as JESUS prophesied to the Jews -John 5:43-47, combined with 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, and Revelation 13 :11-18, among other biblical references. Take a look.
Thus, in the midst of severe chastisement and great suffering in all nations due the wrath of the Lamb, we will soon see two Beasts reigning on Earth:
1 - the old Beast of the Sea;
2 - the recent Beast of the earth (Israel), from then on will begin the period of the last week(of years), the 70th week Daniel 9:27, and each Beast will reign for 3.5 years-42 months-or 1260 days - and who will first rule the 5th and last kingdom of Satan-Daniel 2:41-44- is the Gentile Beast from the sea.

Then Revelation 11:2 and Revelation 13:5 will begin to be LITERALLY fulfilled as to the first period of the last week. The worst of all punishments will come from the beginning of the 2nd half of the week, with the establishment of the Abomination of Desolation for 1290 days-Daniel 12:v.11.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. ( Oh yes, blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, the day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, and is self-executing.
What really matters to you is that you need to bump your thread to the top of the list because you want to stay on top.
It needs to be larger font than anyone else's and it needs to be colorful.

It needs to be better than everyone else's and stay on top,so just randomly post in it when no one else does just to keep it on top.

Last edited:

What was the biblical significance of the construction and fall of the TWO TOWERS of the World Trade Center?

None beyond Proverbs 18:11 and Psalm 52:7.

Proverbs 18:11
A rich person’s wealth is his strong city, and like a high wall in his own imagination.

Psalm 52:7
Behold, the man who would not make God his refuge, but trusted in the abundance of his riches and was strong in his evil desire.

The event has absolutely no prophetic or eschatological significance at all.

None beyond Proverbs 18:11 and Psalm 52:7.

Proverbs 18:11
A rich person’s wealth is his strong city, and like a high wall in his own imagination.

Psalm 52:7
Behold, the man who would not make God his refuge, but trusted in the abundance of his riches and was strong in his evil desire.

The event has absolutely no prophetic or eschatological significance at all.
JAMES 5:v.1 to 8

1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together FOR THE LAST DAYS. (this prophecy fulfilled LITERALLY)

What JESUS said shall fulfill LITERALLY:
Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of GOD.

Revelation 11:15-18

15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I must say that the beginning of the sorrows has already begun, but it is only the foreshadowing of the beginning of foretold eternal punishment, therefore, let it be clear that eternal punishment has already begun, and it will never more end, yeah, it is forever and ever.

Get ready

JAMES 5:v.1 to 8

1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together FOR THE LAST DAYS. (this prophecy fulfilled LITERALLY)

What JESUS said shall fulfill LITERALLY: Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of GOD.

Revelation 11:15-18
15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I must say that the beginning of the sorrows has already begun, but it is only the foreshadowing of the beginning of foretold eternal punishment, therefore, let it be clear that eternal punishment has already begun, and it will never more end, yeah, it is forever and ever.

Get ready
You're a big fan of "literally". Me too.

Matthew 10:23
But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.

Matthew 23:36
Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. (not "that" generation)

Matthew 24:34
Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (again, NOT "that" generation)

1 Corinthians 10:11
Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

1 Peter 1:20
For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you...

Revelation 1:3
Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Revelation 1:19
Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.

Revelation 22:10
And he *said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.

ONLY TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1. How is it you claim to read the verses you listed to literally happen but do not do the same with the verses I just listed?
  2. Who taught you to read one set to literally be fulfilled but not the other?

Matthew 10:23
But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.
The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy, understand? JESUS knew in advance that due to persecution the disciples would not be able to preach the Gospel in all cities of Israel.

JESUS knew also that the Temple would be soon completely destroyed, and the Jews would soon be banned from their land, and they would be punished severely according Deuteronomy 28:15-68, 53 verses of severe PLAGUES and CURSES against Israel, and they would be spread/scattered around the world from year 70 AD until the end of the Dispensation of Grace. By the way, today only in North America there are more Jews than Israel.
Matthew 23:36
Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. (not "that" generation)
JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not-John 1.11. JESUS said: Woe unto you...because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel (from the blood of Abel, why?) unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Matthew 23:29-35
John 8:44-45:-
44 Ye are of your father the Devil(Genesis 3:7), and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not-John 1.11.
Matthew 24:34
Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (again, NOT "that" generation)

1 Corinthians 10:11
Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

1 Peter 1:20
For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you...

Revelation 1:3
Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Revelation 1:19
Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.

Revelation 22:10
And he *said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.
Well, 2000 years ago Scripture above quoted said "the time is near", but now the time is very close, nearest, understand?
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand ; Did you understand?

Daniel 12:10-12
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away
(well, the sacrifice of JESUS has endured / lasted around 2.000 years, and now, in the END of Dispensation of Grace, it shall be taken away) and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (45 days after the end of the AoD)

Yeah, Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!

The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy, understand? JESUS knew in advance that due to persecution the disciples would not be able to preach the Gospel in all cities of Israel.
Not only is that the exact opposite of what the verses states, you're avoiding the salient point: the destruction of the twin towers has nothing to do with prophecy. The end times occurred in the first century, along with most of those prophecies to which you appeal for a futurism that is denied in scripture. I'm not saying futurism is wrong. I am saying your futurism is wrong. This is proven with every post in which what is plainly stated is changed and re-interpreted to say things other than what is plainly stated. The effort does not prove the towers relevant. It proves exegetical skills are lacking.

Let me recommend you listen to R. C. Sproul's video series on "The Last Days According to Jesus." Listen to them in order with your Bible in-hand and open. Verify what he says. Verify it with your Bible, NOT with what you think you believe or heard from some other teacher. Each video is about a half-hour in length, so take your time. Sproul will be found MUCH more consistent with scripture than folks like Jonathon Cahn.

It should not take four pages to prove the twin towers relevant.

Not only is that the exact opposite of what the verses states, you're avoiding the salient point: the destruction of the twin towers has nothing to do with prophecy. The end times occurred in the first century, along with most of those prophecies to which you appeal for a futurism that is denied in scripture. I'm not saying futurism is wrong. I am saying your futurism is wrong. This is proven with every post in which what is plainly stated is changed and re-interpreted to say things other than what is plainly stated. The effort does not prove the towers relevant. It proves exegetical skills are lacking.
What you are saying is chaff. Your thinking is from a HUMAN perspective, A STUMBLING BLOCK, not from GOD's perspective.
Let me recommend you listen to R. C. Sproul's video series on "The Last Days According to Jesus." Listen to them in order with your Bible in-hand and open. Verify what he says. Verify it with your Bible, NOT with what you think you believe or heard from some other teacher. Each video is about a half-hour in length, so take your time. Sproul will be found MUCH more consistent with scripture than folks like Jonathon Cahn.
As was prophesied by Paul Apostle, the time would come when the pseudo "Christians" will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears, and they would turn away their ears from the truth and turning unto fables, yeah, unto cunningly devised fables.

Be careful, or then get ready

What you are saying is chaff.
The facts in evidence prove otherwise.
Your thinking is from a HUMAN perspective, A STUMBLING BLOCK, not from GOD's perspective.
As I said before, the ad hominem is noted, ungodly, and worthless.
As was prophesied by Paul Apostle, the time would come when the pseudo "Christians" will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears, and they would turn away their ears from the truth and turning unto fables, yeah, unto cunningly devised fables.
Paul said they were living in the last days and the things that had been previously written were written for those living in the New Testament era, upon whom the last days had come.
Be careful, or then get ready
Yes, care is definitely warranted in this op. You will spend what remains of your life waiting for something that will not happen in your lifetime and then be held accountable for every internet post posted to the contrary (that includes ad hominems).

Matthew 12:36
But I tell you that for every careless word that people speak, they will give an account of it on the day of judgment.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

Don't you see the contradiction in that sentence?
Not sure why you think the time of the end was 2000 years ago.Reality shows it wasn't.
There are seven days.Anything after the fourth day would be the latter days.

The fourth day which was 2000 years ago was not the time of the end.We are nearing the end of the sixth day in which is called the time of the end.

The seventh day is when the Lord reigns and will rest from his work for the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.

Luke 13:32
He told them, "Go and tell that fox, 'Listen! I am driving out demons and healing today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will finish my work.

Back