Why don't Mormons have the Spirit of Christ?

Lucifer is not a Mormon god. There are only 3 gods in their godhead: "heavenly father," "jesus," and the "holy ghost."

Doctrine and Covenants 130:
"22 The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man's; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit."
So they say....When you were a Mormon did they claim Jesus being God was omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent?

So they say....When you were a Mormon did they claim Jesus being God was omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent?
"And these three constitute the Godhead, and are one; the Father and the Son possessing the same mind, the same wisdom, glory, power and fullness—filling all in all, the Son being filled with the fullness of the mind, glory, and power; or, in other words, the spirit, glory, and power, of the Father, possessing all knowledge and glory, and the same kingdom, sitting at the right hand of power, in the express image and likeness of the Father, mediator for man, being filled with the fullness of the mind of the Father; or, in other words, the Spirit of the Father, which Spirit is shed forth upon all who believe on his name and keep his commandments." (Lectures on Faith 5:2.)

That was not my question.... here it is again.... "Who are the elect Children? Are you saying I'm not one of the elect, and if so why not?"
The elect are those chosen by God for salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Are you of the elect? I don't know. Perhaps someday God will open your heart like He did with Lydia and you will accept the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

"And these three constitute the Godhead, and are one; the Father and the Son possessing the same mind, the same wisdom, glory, power and fullness—filling all in all, the Son being filled with the fullness of the mind, glory, and power; or, in other words, the spirit, glory, and power, of the Father, possessing all knowledge and glory, and the same kingdom, sitting at the right hand of power, in the express image and likeness of the Father, mediator for man, being filled with the fullness of the mind of the Father; or, in other words, the Spirit of the Father, which Spirit is shed forth upon all who believe on his name and keep his commandments." (Lectures on Faith 5:2.)
When was Jesus given this ability? That is..."possessing the same mind, the same wisdom, glory, power and fullness etc.

Nope. But their jesus was obedient and always taught Elohim's teachings.

In Mormonism, including its largest denomination the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), the most prominent conception of "the Godhead" is as a divine council of three distinct beings: Elohim (the Father), Jehovah (the Son, or Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. The Father and Son are considered to have perfected, physical bodies, while the Holy Spirit has a body of spirit.[52] LDS Church members believe God the Father presides over both the Son and Holy Spirit, where God the Father is greater than both, but they are one in the sense that they have a unity of purpose.[53][54] Most denominations in the Latter Day Saint movement also believe God (often referred to as Heavenly Father) has at least one spouse referred to as Heavenly Mother, and together they are called Heavenly Parents.[55][56][57]
-wikipedia

Notice the godhead is like the First Presidency; the "President" presides over his two counselors. Gods can't be omnipresent. Their bodies take up space (even their spirits take up space).

Each person who becomes a god still worships Elohim. Gods in embryo are in school so to speak. They must keep on learning.

Last edited:
Lectures on Faith haven't been canonized. This stuff about "heavenly father's" spirit can't be shed on others. The father's spirit is inside his resurrrected body.

D&C 130:3
John 14:23—The appearing of the Father and the Son, in that verse, is a personal appearance; and the idea that the Father and the Son dwell in a man’s heart is an old sectarian notion, and is false.

God hasn't instructed you to do any such thing as judge individuals, as to their final judgment:

Matthew 7:1-5---King James Version
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You may have received instructions--but it didn't come from God.
Well, I know it did not come from the planet Kolob,🤣:unsure:

The father's spirit is inside his resurrrected body.

Luke 24:39---King James Version
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Was that the Homoousios God?

homoousios---https://www.britannica.com/topic/homoousios​

Christian theology
https://www.britannica.com/editor/The-Editors-of-Encyclopaedia-Britannica/4419
The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica

Council of Nicaea

"homoousios, in Christianity, the key term of the Christological doctrine formulated at the first ecumenical council, held at Nicaea in 325, to affirm that God the Son and God the Father are of the same substance. The First Council of Nicaea, presided over by the empero Constantine, was convened o resolve the controversy within the church over the relationship between the persons of the Trinity. The council condemned Arianism which taught that Christ was more than human but not fully divine. The use of homoousios (Greek: “of one substance”) in the creed produced at the council was meant to put an end to the controversy, although the influence of Arianism persisted in the church for centuries. In 381 Emperor Theodosies 1 summoned the second ecumenical council, the First Council of Constantinople, which developed and affirmed the earlier creed. The resulting Nicene Creed also contained the word homoousios and became the definitive statement of orthodox belief."

There is a distinct difference between early Christianity and what the critics term "Christianity" here.

The elect are those chosen by God for salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Are you of the elect? I don't know. Perhaps someday God will open your heart like He did with Lydia and you will accept the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
So its like a luck of the draw, maybe I'm chosen and one of the elect or maybe not and my fate is already chosen for me... yikes, not exactly a loving God who created all his children but only loves a few... nice!

When was Jesus given this ability? That is..."possessing the same mind, the same wisdom, glory, power and fullness etc.
He is Gods First Created Son... in the pre-existence and volunteered to be our blood atonement for each man and women on the earth, he was given power over death for reasons he was a pure sinless sacrifice to pay our debt by way of coming unto Christ, accepting his commandments and ordinances and seeking forgiveness ... He was a God from the beginning.

He is Gods First Created Son... in the pre-existence and volunteered to be our blood atonement for each man and women on the earth, he was given power over death for reasons he was a pure sinless sacrifice to pay our debt by way of coming unto Christ, accepting his commandments and ordinances and seeking forgiveness ... He was a God from the beginning.
From what I read in mormon material...so was Lucifer. But Jesus got the nod.

Then again it has been shown that mormonism is Luciferian.

You forget man is a fallen race...

Not since God came to Redeem mankind--which is Christian belief:

Romans 5:18--King James Version
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

It's called the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Crow--there seems to a distinct difference between what you believe is Christianity--and the Christianity of the Biblical text. I find that common with the critics here--they claim a Christianity--but it varies widely from the Christianity testified to in the Biblical text.

No, Lucifer was not his first created, where do you get your information? not from us... Luciferian is not a word.
Well, well, well...at least you're now admitting that Jesus and Lucifer were created.

The mormon faith is Luciferian.

Back