1 Jn 5:2. Jesus=God

Jesus is the one true God.

However, the concept of the Trinity is a mischaracterization of God. It is not that God is three persons or who's or that there is anything special about the number three in regard to the essence of God. The Biblical concept is that there is simply one true God and this one God was manifested in the flesh. What Trinitarians call distinctions of persons in the Godhead is a misunderstanding. Relationships and distinctions are due to the genuine humanity of Christ.
Thank you for posting your opinion. Do you have any scripture to back this up?

Jesus is the one true God.

However, the concept of the Trinity is a mischaracterization of God. It is not that God is three persons or who's or that there is anything special about the number three in regard to the essence of God. The Biblical concept is that there is simply one true God and this one God was manifested in the flesh. What Trinitarians call distinctions of persons in the Godhead is a misunderstanding. Relationships and distinctions are due to the genuine humanity of Christ.
Jesus said his father is the only true God...
1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Jesus was working for his father. Therefore your God was employed by my God

Jesus called Himself God in John 8:24. When will you learn?
Nope, he does not say he is God here...24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Read the text slowly... Jesus is saying he is the one the Father sent...

16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
When will you learn?

Nope, he does not say he is God here...24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Read the text slowly... Jesus is saying he is the one the Father sent...

16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
When will you learn?

Jesus called Himself I AM.

"he" is added.

You knew this.

You are dishonest.

Yet you claim the son is God. If the son is God what is his father? You have two gods in your theology.

1 Cor 2:10-11
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Christ is the Spirit.

Jesus called Himself I AM.
No, he did not. Did you read vs 16? And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
Please explain who sent your God and who your God was working for...Jn17: 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
"he" is added.
that does not change anything...in vs 16 he said his father sent him.
You knew this.
Knew what? That you are teaching false doctrine?
You are dishonest.
That is your baseless claim. Explain how your God has a father.

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
God revealed to you that he has a father?
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Christ is the Spirit.
I don't see how that passage helps your argument. How is it that your God has a father who he works for?

God revealed to you that he has a father?

I don't see how that passage helps your argument. How is it that your God has a father who he works for?

Who's the only one who knows the thoughts of God? Who reveals the deep things of God? It's the SON.

Matthew 11:27
All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

The Son is the Spirit. Wow, the Son must be God.

Last edited:
No, he did not. Did you read vs 16? And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
Please explain who sent your God and who your God was working for...Jn17: 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

that does not change anything...in vs 16 he said his father sent him.

Knew what? That you are teaching false doctrine?

That is your baseless claim. Explain how your God has a father.

Denial of John 8:24

Who's the only one who knows the thoughts of God? Who reveals the deep things of God? It's the SON.
Therefore the son is not God.
Matthew 11:27
All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
You are shooting yourself in the foot. You are saying your God has father who gave him all things
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
That passage is not helping you, God gave Jesus the spirit...
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
The Son is the Spirit. Wow, the Son must be God.
Are you saying the son is his own father? Do you actually think before you type?

Therefore the son is not God.

You are shooting yourself in the foot. You are saying your God has father who gave him all things

That passage is not helping you, God gave Jesus the spirit...
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Are you saying the son is his own father? Do you actually think before you type?

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 15:45, Lam 4:20, Etc).

The Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4).

Now deal with it. Not responding to you anymore BTW. I remember why I ignore you.

Why are you ignoring post #232?
That post changes nothing. Your God still has a father plus Jesus admitted that he does not the hour and the day when heaven and earth will pass away...
Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Back