Jesus had a beginning at some point in infinity

There are Three mentioned in scripture, God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The word Trinity comes from the Latin word trinitas which means simply, "A union of three." God is one Spirit as Jesus said, the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit Matthew 10:20. We see God unifying Himself with the Messiah with the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 42:1. That is the Trinity as the scriptures reveal the concept. The wording "God eternally exists as three persons" is misleading and is not supported by the scriptures in the original launguage.

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

*Chuckle*

Wow you really are like a unitarian. I was right.

So there's the Father with an "eternal thing" in eternity who created the Son at some point.
The Trinitarian PHD and the Master of Divinity that approved my thesis on the Trinity I did for my doctorate didn't think it has anything to do with Unitarianism. They recognized the research I did into how the scriptures used the words soul and spirit in relation to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

The Trinitarian PHD and the Master of Divinity that approved my thesis on the Trinity I did for my doctorate didn't think it has anything to do with Unitarianism. They recognized the research I did into how the scriptures used the words soul and spirit in relation to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Well you're wrong. And not even a real trin IMO.

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

*Chuckle*
And if you take the time to do some serious research you will see that the Spirit Paul is referring to is the Holy Spirit. And if you bother to do some more research you will also see how the word soul is also associated with Jesus.

Wow you really are like a unitarian. I was right.

So there's the Father with an "eternal thing" in eternity who created the Son at some point.
Jesus was not created. God is one Spirit and Jesus' soul was "begotten" from the Father's Spirit. Any one who is begotten or birthed has to come from a preexisting substance. That is why the word begotten is used. Jesus' soul person was birthed not created. He always existed within the Father as "The essence of His being." Jesus' soul had to be a distinct begotten soul from the Father in order to take our sins upon it.

Well you're wrong. And not even a real trin IMO.
Do some research into how the words soul and spirit are used in the original languages and how they relate to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the scriptures. it took me two years.

And if you take the time to do some serious research you will see that the Spirit Paul is referring to is the Holy Spirit.

ERROR.

Paul is calling CHRIST the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

ERROR.

Paul is calling CHRIST the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit. He also has a soul which is His person. His soul took our sins. As a man He is constructed as three, body soul and spirit.

YOU SAID HE HAD A BEGINNING.
His soul was begotten, birthed, brought forth from the Father's Spirit. If He always pre-existed with no beginning then that would make him a second god and there is only one God, and one Son. He was not created out of nothing like the angels.

CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT (2 Cor 3:17).

In other words, CREATED. Otherwise He always existed. It's one or the other.

You believe in two eternal spirits.
The word associated with Jesus beginning is begotten not created they are two different things. Any one that is begotten comes from a pre-existing substance. Jesus was not created out of nothing. He has to have a beginning at some point in infinity or else we have two gods and not a Father and Son. Again that is what the early church believed and taught. Believe me I did the research.

The word associated with Jesus beginning is begotten not created they are two different things. Any one that is begotten comes from a pre-existing substance. Jesus was not created out of nothing. He has to have a beginning at some point in infinity or else we have two gods and not a Father and Son. Again that is what the early church believed and taught. Believe me I did the research.

DERRP.

He's either eternal or not, but that's not even the biggest problem with your beliefs. The real problem is that "eternal it" false holy spirit you believe in and which possesses you.. SAD.

Last edited:
"In the beginning was the Eternal It, and It was with God, and It was God, all things were made by It, even the Son" -Biblican

Last edited:
Jesus' soul/person had a beginning, His Spirit which is the Holy Spirit did not. As I said in my post, the orthodox doctrine of the early church was that Jesus had a beginning at some point in infinity which was also taught by Calvin and Wesley and was mandated by the third and fourth councils. Do your own research like I did. The church today has deviated from the orthodox doctrine. I consider myself to be Biblical Trinitarian. The word Trinity means a tri-unity. That means God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all unified. The persons of the Father and the Son are unified by the Holy Spirit. There is no fourth element in scripture that unifies them. All three are distinct from each other, all three operate simultaneously and all three are one God because they are all one Spirit with distinctions in the persons.
Thus all three Persons have NO beginning.

Back