John MacArthur: Distinguished Calvinist Preacher.

Regarding significant numbers of the charismatics:
In this video you will see Christians down on the floor
crawling on their knees like a dog and barking like a dog
for Jesus.

You will also hear a female Christian who says the Lord told her
to howl like a wolf for Him and so you will see and hear her
literally howl like a wolf for Jesus.

By the way, the above video is misnamed. There is nothing.
funny about any of this nonsense.

The 21st century is a large and growing insane asylum. Fact.

Question: If their preachers can get them to do all this crazy stuff, how
long do you think it will be before their preachers can get them to
take off ALL their clothes and run wild "for Jesus" ?

Best

JAG

[]

What about this one?

How long before Benny gets them to take off ALL their clothes "for Jesus"?

Benny got them to go along with this lunacy, didn't he?

JAG

[]

Not Presbyterian and not Baptist. He claimed to be evangelical years before that went the wrong route. He started off IFCA though.
Well his Eschatology is off the wall. Which reminds me of someone who used to attend here that was also a dipsy. But also accepted a lot of teachings from a monnonite.

Oh what was his name ?

Well his Eschatology is off the wall. Which reminds me of someone who used to attend here that was also a dipsy. But also accepted a lot of teachings from a monnonite.

Oh what was his name ?
Funny thing, at a conference MacArthur quoted Calvin and it supported his eschatological point. Everyone enjoyed it and they all laughed over it. So that said I'm not going to go gouging him over it. 50 plus years in one church, leading thousands to Christ and many our of RC church? May God raise up another like him.

Funny thing, at a conference MacArthur quoted Calvin and it supported his eschatological point. Everyone enjoyed it and they all laughed over it.
Think you might want to look into that. Funny thing is many make quotes vaigly enough, and unless you really look into it…. Well…….

Think you might want to look into that. Funny thing is many make quotes vaigly enough, and unless you really look into it…. Well…….
Really? Tell me what you know about it? I'm not going to sit here and accuse him of quoting out of context.

Really? Tell me what you know about it?
Tell you? Calvin if you read his stuff he is amil, at least as far as I understand him. Mac, a dipsy (a leaky one as he says)
It’s been a while since I’ve looked into these things, could I have misunderstood? Of course, just as you may have. We’re human.
But by all means if it’s that important, have at it.

Tell you?
Yes, tell me, you seem to know.
Calvin if you read his stuff he is amil, at least as far as I understand him.
OK.
Mac, a dipsy (a leaky one as he says)
I couldn't care less. I'm not going to divide over eschatology.
It’s been a while since I’ve looked into these things, could I have misunderstood?
You? Naw!!! No way!!!!!!! ?
Of course, just as you may have.
Nope. I listened to it, what he quoted from Calvin supported his eschatological point.
But by all means if it’s that important, have st it.
Have at what? You've already made your conclusion: He doesn't moisten babies, and he doesn't have your eschatology. If he had your understanding, imagine the ministry he would have!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:?:ROFLMAO:?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?:ROFLMAO:

Back