Jesus had a beginning at some point in infinity

The Son's soul/person had a beginning, His Spirit did not.

You're just making stuff up.

The Holy Spirit is Jesus' Spirit as the apostles taught.

The whole Bible teaches that Messiah is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, Rom 8:9, 1 Cor 15:45, Ps 33:6, 2 Sam 23:2, Lam 4:20).

The Holy Spirit is Jesus’ Spirit, which is the Father’s Spirit in His Son,

ERROR.

Christ is the Spirit. Which is the Father's Spirit in us.

We're not all one happy family in "the third it"..
The Trinity is comprised of Three the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus said the Father is One Spirit and the Holy Spirit is His Spirit. The Spirit is distinct from the Father's person.

What I teach is based on two years of solid research into how the original languages define the soul and spirit and how those words relate to the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. You do the same amount of research and then I think you will be qualified to make a comment.

The Trinity is comprised of Three the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus said the Father is One Spirit and the Holy Spirit is His Spirit. The Spirit is distinct from the Father's person.

ERROR.

There is no trinity.

See Matt 11:27, 1 Jn 1:3, 2 Cor 3:17, Etc.

The whole Bible teaches that Messiah is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17, Rom 8:9, 1 Cor 15:45, Ps 33:6, 2 Sam 23:2, Lam 4:20).

ERROR.

Christ is the Spirit. Which is the Father's Spirit in us.
Yes and He also has a soul that is unified with His Holy Spirit. His soul is the offering for our sins.
Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit which is the Father's Spirit in us.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord - II Corinthians 3:17,18.

Referring the Christ as the Lord who is the Spirit/Spirit of the Lord..

What I teach is based on two years of solid research into how the original languages define the soul and spirit and how those words relate to the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. You do the same amount of research and then I think you will be qualified to make a comment.

You're still making stuff up.

No trin on here would agree with you.

You FAIL, good sir.

ERROR.

There is no trinity.

There is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three are seen in Isaiah 42:1. The Trinity is a word that means a union of Three. The Three are unified which makes them technically a trinity. They are unified because they are all the same Spirit.

There is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three are seen in Isaiah 42:1. The Trinity is a word that means a union of Three. The Three are unified which makes them technically a trinity. They are unified because they are all the same Spirit.

ERROR.

Hey does the third it know the Father yes or no?

You're still making stuff up.

No trin on here would agree with you.

You FAIL, good sir.
The first Trinitarians would agree with me. The apostatized ones would not because they have drifted away from the orthodox doctrine. I hope the ones here who can still think will take some time and do their own research instead of just parroting what they have been taught. Did you know that the Holy Spirit was not called a person until the second century by Origen, who knew the Greek but ignored the fact that the Spirit is rendered in the neuter? That was a shock when I first discovered that.

More gibberish.
Then you must think the scripture is gibberish because that is what it teaches. You have to keep laughing because you can't come back with any scripture to contradict what I an saying. Go do your own research and come back with an intelligent answer for once.

The first Trinitarians would agree with me. The apostatized ones would not because they have drifted away from the orthodox doctrine. I hope the ones here who can still think will take some time and do their own research instead of just parroting what they have been taught. Did you know that the Holy Spirit was not called a person until the second century by Origen, who knew the Greek but ignored the fact that the Spirit is rendered in the neuter? That was a shock when I first discovered that.

Of course the Holy Spirit is a person! It's Christ!

(2 Cor 3:17).. But keep blaspheming :)

That's right. There is nothing in-between because God is Spirit and His Spirit is the Holy Sprit. He is in us by His Spirit.

"He is in us by his spirit"

"Nothing in between"

Pick one you double talker.

It's easy to make arguments when you constantly contradict yourself and speak out both sides of your mouth..

Of course the Holy Spirit is a person! It's Christ!

(2 Cor 3:17).. But keep blaspheming :)
That's right. Because God has designed the spirit to operate with the soul, the person of the Holy Spirit is Jesus' person and also the Fathers. In other words, the Holy Spirit not a person as Ori gin said, the Holy Spirit has a person.

That's right. Because God has designed the spirit to operate with the soul, the person of the Holy Spirit is Jesus' person and also the Fathers. In other words, the Holy Spirit not a person as Ori gin said, the Holy Spirit has a person.

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Christ is a person.

Keep blaspheming the Spirit by calling Him an it. :)

"He is in us by his spirit"

"Nothing in between"

Pick one you double talker.

It's easy to make arguments when you constantly contradict yourself and speak out both sides of your mouth..
If God is one Spirit which He is and He is in us by His Spirit then how can there be anything between. You are not making any sense.

If God is one Spirit which He is and He is in us by His Spirit then how can there be anything between. You are not making any sense.

"He is in us BY HIS SPIRIT" means something lies in between.

A go between.

It's not rocket science.

Hey p.s.: does the eternal it know the Father yes or no?

Back