We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons

Yahchristian

In the words of the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis ," We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons".

Now that we know what the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis believes...

I would like to hear from ALL of the TRINITARIANS on this forum...

1) Is there anything in the Bible that disproves The Divine Trinity of PERSONS?

2) Is there anything in the Bible that disproves The Divine Trinity of BEINGS?

I answer YES to both questions.

The Bible proves Yahweh is ONE Divine Person/Being.

Deuteronomy 6:4 LSB... “Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one!

And this one Yahweh God Person/Being says "I", "Myself", and "them"...

Isaiah 41:17 LSB... “The afflicted and needy are seeking water, but there is none, And their tongue is parched with thirst; I, Yahweh, will answer them Myself, As the God of Israel I will not forsake them.

Yahweh being One Being in no way Negate the Threefold interpersonal Relation in The Divine Nature, which is expressed by way of Hypostasis. One is The Father another is The Son and another is The Holy Spirit. We understand those verses above as you do, so your point is what exactly .other than you fail to rightly comprehend what is meant to be understood?

How can you refute this name Trinity when your entire argument is completely out of context ? You have not presented one post that refute or negate orthodox theology. You are however excellent at refuting your own intelligibility, most certainly not mine.

Stop debating the polytheism you personally import because it does not exist in God. It is only in your mind.

........ Alan

Of course there are verses that disprove the trinity!

Matt 11:27, 2 Cor 3:17, 1 Jn 1:3, etc.

No and No and No and No and No and No and No.

Comprende.

Is there any question you have that remotely suggest you even comprehend what you are arguing against?

Answer.

........Alan

Of course there are verses that disprove the trinity!

Matt 11:27, 2 Cor 3:17, 1 Jn 1:3, etc.
Those verses do not disprove this name Trinity. Furthermore You have yet to demonstrate that you rightly understand to even say.

I don't know why I even waste my time with all this IGNORNANT anti Trinitarian straw. Stop debating against your own mind. It is so not helpful or edifying.

........ Alan

Those verses do not disprove this name Trinity. Furthermore You have yet to demonstrate that you rightly understand to even say.

I don't know why I even waste my time with all this IGNORNANT anti Trinitarian straw. Stop debating against your own mind. It is so not helpful or edifying.

........ Alan

Of course they do.

Matt 11:27 is a great verse for disproving the trinity doctrine.

Only the Son knows the Father.

Wow. No trinity.

Thanks Jesus.

Now that we know what the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis believes...

I would like to hear from ALL of the TRINITARIANS on this forum...

I answer YES to both questions.

The Bible proves Yahweh is ONE Divine Person/Being.

Isaiah 41:17 LSB... “The afflicted and needy are seeking water, but there is none, And their tongue is parched with thirst; I, Yahweh, will answer them Myself, As the God of Israel I will not forsake them.
1) NO!
2) Strawman. NO Divine Trinity of BEINGS.

So just to be clear...

Just as you say YOU cannot prove God is not three Persons...

You say YOU cannot prove God is not three Beings.

Correct?

Whereas I say I can prove God is not three Persons/Beings.

I believe the Bible proves Yahweh is ONE Divine Person/Being.

NO Divine Trinity of BEINGS.

But the question was...

Is there anything in the Bible that disproves The Divine Trinity of BEINGS?

In other words...

Is there anything in the Bible that proves there is NO Divine Trinity of BEINGS?

I say I can prove God is not three Persons/Beings.

But the question was...

Is there anything in the Bible that disproves The Divine Trinity of BEINGS?

In other words...

Is there anything in the Bible that proves there is NO Divine Trinity of BEINGS?

I say I can prove God is not three Persons/Beings.

NO Trinity of Divine Beings in the Bible.

So just to be clear...

Just as you say YOU cannot prove God is not three Persons...

You say YOU cannot prove God is not three Beings.

Correct?

Whereas I say I can prove God is not three Persons/Beings.

God is not three beings, and you are the one who insist three persons means three beings. God is His very own Godhead. SO take it up with Him. We know The Father is God ,The Son is God ,The Holy Spirit is God and yet there are not three beings/gods, But One God, clearly communicated/distributed in a Threefold dispensation, and we know whereby it is , By the Relation of Paternity Filiation Spiration manifestly expressed by way of Hypostasis. One of The Father, another of The Son, and another of The Holy Spirit.

The scriptures doesn't even allow for us to mean three beings/subjects. We understand how language works, NOT that there is composition and subjection in God. Persons In God have The One Existence of The Divine Nature, they can't be three beings SO what we say Sharing The Divine Nature. Every Person by Himself is The Divine Essence itself ,Oh professor of humanistic straw.

.......Alan

The scriptures doesn't even allow for us to mean three beings/subjects.

I agree !!!

And I believe the Bible PROVES there is not a threesome of Persons/Beings/Subjects.

Whereas YOU are the one who says...
We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons, ".Whoever then tries to prove the Trinity of Persons derogates from Faith in two ways

So just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

1) Does the Bible PROVE there are three Persons rather than one Person, or does it require FAITH to believe there are three Persons rather than one Person?

2) Does the Bible PROVE there are three Persons rather than three Beings, or does it require FAITH to believe there are three Persons rather than three Beings?

P.S. In contrast to Trinitarians, I believe God is ONE Person/Being.

I agree !!!

And I believe the Bible PROVES there is not a threesome of Persons/Beings/Subjects.

Whereas YOU are the one who says...

So just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

1) Does the Bible PROVE there are three Persons rather than one Person, or does it require FAITH to believe there are three Persons rather than one Person?

2) Does the Bible PROVE there are three Persons rather than three Beings, or does it require FAITH to believe there are three Persons rather than three Beings?

P.S. In contrast to Trinitarians, I believe God is ONE Person/Being.
The Bible proves God is THREE Persons.
ALL Trinitarians know God is ONE Being.

The Bible proves God is THREE Persons.
ALL Trinitarians know God is ONE Being.

Are you AWARE some of your fellow TRINITARIANS believe...

Whoever then tries to prove the Trinity of Persons derogates from Faith in two ways.

I am not asking if you agree with them, just if you are aware that famous TRINITARIANS believe you have derogated from Faith.

Back