Where have all the Christians gone?

Ah ok. So since there are two sexes for it, there cant be one sex for it. That is what makes same sex acts unnatural.
So, if it being unnatural is your criteria for wrong as you make clear above, will you here and now condemn playing tennis as wrong on the same grounds you condemn homosexuality?
I didnt mention reproduction.
Picky picky.
Even without reproduction there are still two sexes, two sexes with compatible anatomy for it. Since you made the point, its another nail in the coffin of your argument. The 'no consequence' is yours.
There are two two sexes with compatible anatomy for sex, therefore same sex interaction is wrong because...…. . What?
How people use inanimate objects doesnt change the fact there are two sexes for sexual intimacy which you have already acknowledged
You miss the point, being, it's not how people use inanimate objects, but the principle that people can use things not for what they were intended and it not be wrong.

But just saying this doesn't say why it's perverted and depraved. If it's so obvious, I wonder you don't readily give the reason.
Perverted and depraved is an opinion, I agree but its only an opinion. The existence of two sexes with compatible anatomy for it isnt an opinion but rather observable reality. You seem unwilling to acknowledge observable reality at the same time taking offence to opinions.

Asked and answered; however, you appear to be firmly stuck in advocating for perversion.
More ad hominem and evasion instead of giving a reasonable answer to my points.

Let's make it easy for you. A screwdriver is made for driving screws. Is it a perversion to use a screwdriver to open a paint tin, ie, a reason not for what it is meant?

Perverted and depraved is an opinion, I agree but its only an opinion. The existence of two sexes with compatible anatomy for it isnt an opinion but rather observable reality. You seem unwilling to acknowledge observable reality at the same time taking offence to opinions.
Come on BMS, I have already acknowledged that there are two sexes with compatible anatomy.

What you haven't said is why that means same sex interaction is wrong.

So, if it being unnatural is your criteria for wrong as you make clear above, will you here and now condemn playing tennis as wrong on the same grounds you condemn homosexuality?
Not my criteria. My criteria is the existence of two sexes with compatible anatomy for sexual intimacy. Whether you think tennis is unnatural and whether I think it is natural doesnt change the existence of two sexes with compatible anatomy for sexual intimacy.

Picky picky
Its picky by you since it wasnt mentioned and doesnt change the existence of two sexes with compatible anatomy for sexual intimacy.

There are two two sexes with compatible anatomy for sex, therefore same sex interaction is wrong because...…. . What?
Because same sex acts involve one sex whereas there are two for it.

[/quote] You miss the point, being, it's not how people use inanimate objects, [/quote] Correct.
but the principle that people can use things not for what they were intended and it not be wrong.
Never said they couldn't but you think its unnatural to play tennis and I dont think it is. What have those opinions about using objects got to do with the existence of two sexes with compatible anatomy for sexual intimacy?

If you don’t have enough common sense to understand that male and female anatomy are compatible sexually then there is no reason to debate anything.
But so is female and female anatomy, and male and male anatomy. Are you suggesting that the reason that homosexuality is wrong is because homosexuals cannot have satisfying sex lives?

Come on BMS, I have already acknowledged that there are two sexes with compatible anatomy.

What you haven't said is why that means same sex interaction is wrong.
Because since there are two sexes for it, two sexes must be right. Since two sexes is right one sex must be wrong.

Tell us how one sex can be right when there are two for it?

Same sex interaction = perversion and depravity. Not happening for folks with morals.
Everyone has morals. Five percent of them are homosexual. What you mean is that it's not happening for people with YOUR morals. Of which there q great number of people.

Everyone has morals. Five percent of them are homosexual. What you mean is that it's not happening for people with YOUR morals. Of which there q great number of people.
Morals isnt the issue we were discussing. The issue was what is natural versus unnatural. They are opposites. Since there are two sexes for it there cant be one for it.

Morals isnt the issue we were discussing. The issue was what is natural versus unnatural. They are opposites.
Ah, we're back to natural and unnatural, again. So, are you going to condemn tennis on the same grounds you condemn homosexuality?
Since there are two sexes for it there cant be one for it.
So what? That doesn't mean it's wrong in any way.

Back