Conversion, the result of regeneration.

I was talking about the Pharisees who like you claimed to know the Bible but they did not know Jesus. It’s a dead lifeless faith like the religious and pious Pharisees.

John 5
You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. 39 You study[c] the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
ouch

Refuting Calvinism is not refuting scripture it’s just exposing how Calvinism has changed the gospel that Jesus and the Apostles taught in their twisting of scriptures.
Agree . One Calvinist today admitted the Arminians have a false gospel . And I think the Calvinists have a false gospel. So now we are getting somewhere in the discussion . Most are afraid to be honest about the gospel and what determines a false gospel .

And you have the unsound doctrines from Calvin and Augustine .
I have sound biblical doctrine. Augustine and Calvin, before my, did also. And you threw it out.
So why would I listen to fatalism and determinism ?
I wouldn’t listen to fatalism either. But you can’t distinguish between what is correct and what is false.

I don’t care to play a childish game.

Refuting Calvinism is not refuting scripture it’s just exposing how Calvinism has changed the gospel that Jesus and the Apostles taught in their twisting of scriptures.
I know the hatred you have for the truth. Since Calvinism teaches the truth you hide behind that name so you can claim you do not hate the truth.

The amazing thing about is it Calvinism teaches the sovereignty of God and all the glory goes to Him alone.
I have to ask, why do these teachings bother you do much?

I know the hatred you have for the truth. Since Calvinism teaches the truth you hide behind that name so you can claim you do not hate the truth.

The amazing thing about is it Calvinism teaches the sovereignty of God and all the glory goes to Him alone.
Anytime man’s opinion gets elevated above the meaning and truth of scripture it bothers anyone that loves God’s word and truth.Disliking the lies and deceptions of Calvinism is not hating truth it’s just the opposite it is the love of truth.My faith is in Jesus not Calvin or Arminius.

Last edited:
I know the hatred you have for the truth.
Agreed, and apparently for Calvinists themselves by observing "satellite" group comments.
Since Calvinism teaches the truth you hide behind that name so you can claim you do not hate the truth.
Hmmm...I'm not getting this statement, and the name thing.
Yes, which makes it hilarious that one would call the Doctrines of Grace not Christocentric, when the fact of the matter is anti-Calvinism and Arminianism are historically known for exalting man.
Because he is ignorant of the truth of the teachings.

Anytime man’s opinion gets elevated above the meaning and truth of scripture it bothers anyone that loves God’s word and truth
Absolutely!
.Disliking the lies and deceptions of Calvinism is not hating truth it’s just the opposite it is the love of truth.My faith is in Jesus not Calvin or Arminius.
Arminius would be proud of you.

My faith is in Jesus Christ not Calvin or Arminius.

Hmmm...I'm not getting this statement, and the name thing.
Well, I’m starting to believe since fallen man and the deceived free will man centered Christian’s hate the actual truth of God’s word; you know God’s sovereignty in salvation etc…etc… which rules man out of it.

So instead of just coming out and saying they hate the truth, they hide it behind the name, Calvinism. And say, they hate Calvinism. All the while hiding the fact that they cannot stand God’s sovereignty.

Well, I’m starting to believe since fallen man and the deceived free will man centered Christian’s hate the actual truth of God’s word; you know God’s sovereignty in salvation etc…etc… which rules man out of it.

So instead of just coming out and saying they hate the truth, they hide it behind the name, Calvinism. And say, they hate Calvinism. All the while hiding the fact that they cannot stand God’s sovereignty.
But in Calvinism Gods Sovereignty means Tyranny. So we reject the god of Calvinism .

Thanks, I agree, that is it exactly.

I have no problem in the sovereignty of God and believe in His sovereignty 100% it is the sovereignty of Calvin imposed on him by his followers that I do not believe.

Back