Verses that disprove the trinity.

All Bible versions say Advocate in this passage.

Same word in Greek.

Jesus does NOT identify Himself as The Comforter ANYWHERE.

LinearOfficialKudu.webp

Last edited:
Matthew 11:27
All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

1 Cor 2:10-11
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

John 16:25
These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 15:45
Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Lamentations 4:20
The LORD’s anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

John 14:17-20
This is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him because he abides with you, and he will be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
The name Christ does NOT appear in 2 Cor. 3:17.

Author introduces The Holy Spirit in 3:17.
No he doesn't introduce a "third person" randomly.. the Lord is identified as Christ in 2 Cor 4:5, and the verse you accidentally said.. 2 Cor 3:14.

Funny how that works.. I think it's called a Freudian Slip..

No he doesn't introduce a "third person" randomly.. the Lord is identified as Christ in 2 Cor 4:5, and the verse you accidentally said.. 2 Cor 3:14.

Funny how that works.. I think it's called a Freudian Slip..
And The Spirit of The Lord aka The Holy Spirit is introduced in 3:17.
Case closed.

Eph 1:22-23
22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Acts 2:1-4
2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Eph 1:22-23
22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Acts 2:1-4
2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
As The Spirit enabled them???Wow! ONLY a PERSON can do that.

Wow! We agree!

That PERSON is Christ:

Luke 21:15
for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute.
The passage in Acts says The Holy Spirit enabled them and Christ POUTRED OUT The Holy Spirit which means He AIN'T The Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:4
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Luke 21:15
for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute.

2 Corinthians 13:3
since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.

2 Sam 23:2
The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me; His Word was on my tongue.

Hosea 11:9
For I am God, and not a man—
the Holy One among you

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Last edited:
Back