Chinese Spy Balloon Flying Over U.S. - Nothing to see here…

You ask because your trash Fake News tabloids do not investigate?

Why did you stubbornly refuse to post links of Russian ties to Trump?

Who counted the 12 billion people you claimed were vaccinated??

Why do wild left wingers reflexively pivot to Trump?

Trump had nothing to do with this spy balloon.
The "spy balloon" proves China could deliver some sort of biological weapon over the USA.

I don't know if it could carry the payload of an EMP weapon.

Then again libs such as vibise seem to be OK with it.

Oh how quickly people forget the U2 incident.

Countries spy on each other. China is using a balloon. The US, and others, use spy satellites.

Welcome to the real world.
Don’t mock. You know darn well that balloon should have been shot down.

They’re basically allowing China to collect very sensitive classified data, which threatens our national security. Kinda like Clinton did with her unsecured email.

Last edited:
link, with names?
Would you like another link to the Hunter Laptop? It’s been provided several times already. You will find many of the names in there.
And you were OK with the Russian ties of many Trump officials?
Actually, it has become evident that the intelligence communities are the ones in bed with Russia… and China too, apparently. And they tried to infiltrate Trumps campaign to frame him.

And you were OK with that.

The "spy balloon" proves China could deliver some sort of biological weapon over the USA.

I don't know if it could carry the payload of an EMP weapon.

Then again libs such as vibise seem to be OK with it.
That is not new information. All commercial pilots know the jet stream
Example, when I fly with friends on a Citation, we stop for fuel in Albuquerque and return from Orange County no need to take on fuel.
China like Korea Norte is testing to see what they can get by with.

Lets not forget about the

Chinese Corn Mill In North Dakota (article)​

One would need to ask why China is using 1950 tech to spy.

So China has a corn mill in the US eh, maybe they brought some of their slaves over, excuse me workers, and are using low tech to keep track?

One would need to ask why China is using 1950 tech to spy.

So China has a corn mill in the US eh, maybe they brought some of their slaves over, excuse me workers, and are using low tech to keep track?
Soon Americans will be the slaves.

China is currently flying a spy balloon over the US most sensitive sites, with a focus on the missile wing at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana, where the US houses a large number of its intercontinental missiles.

While the Whitehouse/Pentagon/MSM mouthpiece is busy making excuses about its limited ability to obtain data and how shooting the balloon down in the middle of nowhere is somehow dangerous to non-existent civilians, the balloon's actual goal of creating High Definition maps of the underground silos using an advance EM/GPR/ Acoustic Light penetrative field (DAS) has already been completed.

Perfectly normal.
Nothing to see here.
Move along~~~~~>
Guys, guys, guys. Let me tell you a secret. The western elites OWN China. They are bankrolling China. They are building up China's military(It's good for war profiteering business and to scare the public into paying more taxes to the defense department).

There isn't a country in the planet not ruled by elites or an elitist puppet. Think of it like the US crime syndicate only much more powerful...Sure some time there is in fighting between members but you can't do anything without permission.

I laugh when I hear CIA operatives and US military talk about the threat from China. Truth is? They are prepping China(Or Europe) to be the next super power.

If America's economy collapses, they wouldn't be able to afford a war with anyone.

And the kicker is the corrupt US politicians are all on board and will move abroad when the country collapses.

Don’t mock. You know darn well that balloon should have been shot down.
There are good reasons to not shoot down the kind of technology that all post-industrialized countries now have. The U2 incident you refer to as mockery is a good example of what happens when shoot-first-think-later is employed.

B
There are good reasons to not shoot down the kind of technology that all post-industrialized countries now have. The U2 incident you refer to as mockery is a good example of what happens when shoot-first-think-later is employed.
But when liberals talk about Jan6, a shoot first ask questions later mentality is applauded

Guys, guys, guys. Let me tell you a secret. The western elites OWN China. They are bankrolling China. They are building up China's military(It's good for war profiteering business and to scare the public into paying more taxes to the defense department).

There isn't a country in the planet not ruled by elites or an elitist puppet. Think of it like the US crime syndicate only much more powerful...Sure some time there is in fighting between members but you can't do anything without permission.

I laugh when I hear CIA operatives and US military talk about the threat from China. Truth is? They are prepping China(Or Europe) to be the next super power.

If America's economy collapses, they wouldn't be able to afford a war with anyone.

And the kicker is the corrupt US politicians are all on board and will move abroad when the country collapses.
The idea is for the American economy to collapse. The petro based dollar is just about over.... Then, the great reset run by the elitist will 6uild 6ack 6etter.
New digital currency....

The new rulers from China will gather up the treasonist corrupt politicians and "disappear" them. After all if they were treasonist to America do you think they won't be treasonist to the new world ruler?

As to prepping Europe...I doubt it because Europe will fall just before America does.

Can you think of some possible payloads besides spy cameras and earth penetrating radar?

Bioweapon? Don't want to blow that up over the states.
EMP device....once again don't want to blow that up over the states.

....and if they did capture the maneuverable balloon.....do you really think they would tell you what the payload actually is?

Maybe its full of candy just like the clown mobile tosses to the children during a parade down main street.

Please expound that. Why exactly is “the U2 incident” so important to consider here?

The idea is for the American economy to collapse.

Correct.

The petro based dollar is just about over.... Then, the great reset run by the elitist will 6uild 6ack 6etter.
New digital currency....

I've been monitoring the situation closely. The Asians are starting their own IMF to compete with the IMF and the dumbest thing is? The IMF is helping them!! Why would the IMF help out competition? The devil likes to change his face so he is never recognized.....

The new rulers from China will gather up the treasonist corrupt politicians and "disappear" them. After all if they were treasonist to America do you think they won't be treasonist to the new world ruler?

Chinese rulers only rule in China. The western elites rule the world.

As to prepping Europe...I doubt it because Europe will fall just before America does.
Why do you think the Euro was introduced in the first place? To compete with the dollar for the default currency.

Oh how quickly people forget the U2 incident.

Countries spy on each other. China is using a balloon. The US, and others, use spy satellites.

Welcome to the real world.
This is startling for its breathtaking ignorance. How many folks here remember the 60's? I do.

A real government responded to the U2 incident: "The U-2 was shot down near Kosulino, Ural Region, by the first of three S-75 Dvina surface-to-air missiles [14] fired by a battery commanded by Mikhail Voronov."

That's what real government's do. Or, in the case of a "balloon", they might capture it in a way that no toxic fallout happens.

Countries try to spy on each other...governments respond with deadly force...or claim Biden as president alleged. Welcome to a collapsing left.

The Hate-Trump-at-All-Cost, mindless American left, voted for senility instead of government, and a US woke "military" that takes orders from China, and not the Commander in Chief's handlers.

Correct.

I've been monitoring the situation closely. The Asians are starting their own IMF to compete with the IMF and the dumbest thing is? The IMF is helping them!! Why would the IMF help out competition? The devil likes to change his face so he is never recognized.....
The IMF...an organization that aims to promote global economic growth and financial stability...says its time for digital controlled currency.
Chinese rulers only rule in China. The western elites rule the world.
This is what really rules the world....

Dan 10:13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia,

The elites are simply a few rungs down the ladder....China down another rung or two.
Why do you think the Euro was introduced in the first place? To compete with the dollar for the default currency.
It failed.

The Hate-Trump-at-All-Cost, mindless American left, voted for senility instead of government, and a US woke "military" that takes orders from China, and not the Commander in Chief's handlers.
I have to agree with exception that the American left voted for senility....as Biden was selected by the Cabal who were ordered by the elite who pay homage to.....

Back